Jan 9, 2018
Happen to have a link?
sorry no,but mybe someone else cud tell u how to make it urself. i did it once following instructions it wasnt hard, just editting one of the files with notepad plus. i think karryn shud start of with all skills but refuse to use em until desires and maybe slut lvl r high enough idk i just wanted to give tonkin a TJ as her 1st TJ by choice. i planned to give each boss one of her 1sts (not including handjob) nd level 5 her virginity.

Jan 9, 2018
MY major complaint with this game is that is pretty much Impossible in normal or hard difficulty, either that or the first few days U won't be doing much progress or any at all.
hell prolly balance it nicely after its done next update. i agree sometimes i find playin legit tedious mn so i just go slut

BlackJack6661

Nov 16, 2020
View attachment 1484325
Should look like this, and then when you open the release folder there is just the www folder. Make sure you download the latest build.
View attachment 1484328
View attachment 1484329
ahh i see apparently my "dev mod" was out of date (i was clueless) and i redownload the wrong version ones before which is the "master mod", no wonder i can't find the "release folder" like you talking about...
thanks btw, i really appreciate your help :D

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
MY major complaint with this game is that is pretty much Impossible in normal or hard difficulty, either that or the first few days U won't be doing much progress or any at all.
Search on google: Save Editor Online
Modify all of her stats by 999 hp and mp max 9999 then beat the shit out of it up to floor 4~5 ignoring every single thing
Slut: Grab that save file on first page, load it then depleted all of your orders (go to sleep without doing nothing) start NG+ on secretary mode... Fuck every single men that game throw at you (using sex skill)

For me the most satisfying is to do slut mode cause 138 tittles are there (not include the new tittles from the new update)
By doing so you can simply defeat every single enemies by making them cum with your sex skill easily

Every game made by remtairy is straight forward
Beat everything with brute force or straight slut mode
IE: Island SAGA,Apostle,Harem Fantasy: Good or Evil will save the world . These games rely on brute force cause no defeat scene
Melty Quest slut mode

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
ahh i see apparently my "dev mod" was out of date (i was clueless) and i redownload the wrong version ones before which is the "master mod", no wonder i can't find the "release folder" like you talking about...
thanks btw, i really appreciate your help :D
Np glad you got it figured out

Reactions: BlackJack6661

Lordswag7

Jun 3, 2019
what do I have to do to actually get Sleepy Beauty? People keep sticking tongues and fingers in her mouth instead of the dick she so craves.
Are you making sure she meets both cock desire and mouth desire required for blowjobs?
I can’t be sure if the exact numbers at this time

Reactions: wahnsinn

Lordswag7

Jun 3, 2019
How do I beat level 4? I try to fight the ambush but it seems impossible. Also how do I do side jobs? I haven't been prompted for any yet.
Depending on your build I guess? But make sure you have low fatigue if possible.

And side jobs would require you repairing said room and getting the outfits through edicts if that helps.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What areas can you unlock?

So far I unlocked the bathroom gloryhole, strip club, receptionist job, and waitress job. Is there anything else?

Also, is there anyway to disable slimes & nerds?

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
what do I have to do to actually get Sleepy Beauty? People keep sticking tongues and fingers in her mouth instead of the dick she so craves.
Fingers are not a problem for that title, they don't count.

There's an accessory that increases desire limit for kisses and another accessory that lowers both desire limits for blowjobs

Other than that, read below.
Are you making sure she meets both cock desire and mouth desire required for blowjobs?
I can’t be sure if the exact numbers at this time

Reactions: wahnsinn

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
bouli0 said:
Hopefully it's just an issue with my keyboard-chair interface :D
Nothing wrong with a bit of in your life ;) I still end up hitting the wrong enemy...with the wrong skill...from time to time since I Alt+Tab back and forth alot (since the game keeps running if it and the application you switch to is no maximized/fullscreen, and pauses until you switch back otherwise).

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes