Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
The strip club job finishes too quickly because every one in the audience has their arousal meter fill up after like 4 actions. I think it's because my Karryn's stats are really high. Is there anything I can do to make the job last longer?
Yes, avoid doing the dance moves that they request and don't get nude early.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Wow, so not only do they include an English VA which sounds amazing btw, the JP VA also doesn't make her sound like a little girl. This calls for so many playthroughs using different languages every time. I can't wait.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Remtairy tweeted that can't wait for everyone to hear karryns voice over the guards or something like that.

Honestly i was eager to expect the voice acting at the very end of the game development :0 but having them at this time its really a good glance of what the game will be getting from here and now long!

Also was looking forward for an Melty Quest VA announcement D: but karryn will do for now :D

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
English dubs were/are/will stay shit
helsing begs to differ, especially if we're talking about the abridged version of ultimate.

then again, I guess we can cut them some slack, can't we? after all they rarely disappointed us. let's see how it goes. you might even like it ;)

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!

Last edited:

dmc4733@

Mar 5, 2021
227 Days within Karryns Prison and shes a virgin, hasnt touched a dick, hasnt had her first kiss, hasnt done ANYTHING with a penis regarding Tits ,Pussy, Ass or Mouth (I did allow her to give footjobs). Barely felt up by the prisoners so shes always in disgust, just a chronic masturbator (Except in battle because FUCK that passive) who is also an extreme exhibitionist and sadist that loves being a stripper. All on Prisoner Mode...with only using the Prison Fighter Title... The game is trying SO hard to push her into sex or at least ANY sexual sitautions and I REFUSE!
227 days? that's dedication right there.

Reactions: heplay and Torkul

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Fighter Karryn's a goddamn Kaiju. If she accidentally breaks now, the whole Kingdom's fucked.

kuroinu2.jpg

neonflux

Jun 18, 2020
You didn't actually buy Subverse... right?? View attachment 1503644
:D

actually no I did not, but the reason for it is because i don't buy early access games

I have been following SilkyMilk and PixieWillow + BordeauxBlack since TheGamerTron show did an interview with all of them

and SilkyMilk is in a lot of region32 and Rikolo aniamtions as VA +games

I wrote subverse cuz it is the most well known one, could also mention her main role in Future Fragments or that she voices a character in Wild Life

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
Jan 9, 2018
sachinama said this in his report :
Maybe the voice will be installed in time for the release! ?? So, I'm working on voice as much as Remu.
Either way, I'm relieved that it will definitely be released later this year as planned.

Apr 23, 2018
My god, 227 days and she's only an exhibitionist
I am in awe

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Now tell us that you are not a fucking masochist. :D

Jokes aside, you must be in 1% of 1% of people that took on this challenge. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know how the hell you get the title of karryn losing her first kiss to a dick?
because every single time i try toslut her up those losers force her to do a handjob instead even though the mouth gauge is at 100 and every other is at 0

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone know how the hell you get the title of karryn losing her first kiss to a dick?
because every single time i try toslut her up those losers force her to do a handjob instead even though the mouth gauge is at 100 and every other is at 0
Let her lose on the first level. If the bar is open they drag her into the back room and starts (This is what the passive is called so I will call it that too) it starts a Blowbang, if she hasnt kissed anyone before this than you can get that title this way.

Sep 12, 2018
November 15th 2021: Progress Report and Voice Actresses Announcement

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

First up, I have an announcement/progress report! Actually, we have been working with the voice actresses (That's right, PLURAL) in the past two months and most of the lines by the VAs have now been recorded and the main work that we've been doing in the last week was starting the process of converting those recorded voices into game files! And as such, we are proud to announce today who Karryn's VAs are!

Karryn's Japanese VA will be the talented Tezuka Ryouko (手塚りょうこ) !!!

Twitter:

If you've a fan of Japanese voiced eroges, then you will most definitely have already sampled a piece of her works! In fact, Miss Tezuka was the VA for Meltys in the Meltys Quest anime!

Aaaand now drum roll please! Karryn's Prison will have DUAL AUDIO! Karryn will also be voiced in English, and you will have the option ingame to choose which ever voice you want to hear!

Karryn's English VA will be the talented SilkyMilk!!!

Twitter:

If you're a fan of English voiced eroges or western 3D animation videos, then you will most definitely have already heard her before!

These are some real good voiceworks, but why take my word for it? At the bottom of this post are the WORLD'S FIRST EXCLUSIVE samples of Karryn's lines spoken in English!!!

If you want to check out samples of Karryn's lines spoken in Japanese, check out today's Ci-en post below by Sachinama!

This is all thanks to everyone's support over the years! So as always, thank you everyone! Speaking of which, I got a random, out-of-the-blue PSA for everyone here. Sooo last weekend, I was thinking about how freaking dusty my rooms are, and I decided to google a bit about how to reduce the dust levels in the house.

What I have been doing all along was changing my bed sheets and pillow cases every week, and laundering my blanket every few months, and I thought this was considered good enough for a clean bed. However, it turns out that you are supposed to also VACUUM your bed mattresses every few months! (Or at least take it outside to beat the dust and crap out of it) I mean, in hindsight, I guess this is supposed to be super obvious but literally no one in my family knew about this so this knowledge was not passed down to me.

So yeah, everyone, if you didn't know, now you do. I want all our fans and supporters to live a long, healthy life, so please make sure the place that you spend 33% of your life on is hygienic! It's been chilly and windy in New York City this past week, so I hope everyone have been dressing warm! With that all said, take care and stay safe and enjoy the voice samples below! (Remember to wear headphones and turn down the volume!)
I'm kinda torn on this, because on one hand this is great news on the other a lot of the lines in this game are very cringe.
This is one of the reasons I avoid English voice actors when it comes to Japanese games and anime, because not everything translates over well to English.
Obviously there are exceptions to this but those are very few and far between.
I have to admit that few of these lines do sound good from both voice actors, so maybe they can find success with it in Karryn's Prison.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes