VN - Others - Completed - Kashidashi Kanojo, Shiori no "Netorase" Houkoku -Binkan Joshikousei to Zetsurin Osananajimi- [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FunkyJustin

It's very lacking compared to other Atelier sakura games, it felt short unless you played the extras.

If I were to rate it, it's pretty mid in terms of NTR, not enough scenes that humiliates the MC. The NTR felt kind of forced, just for the sake of the NTR the MC suddenly just has an NTR fetish for no apparent reason other than that he was fantasizing about it, no backstory on his fetish whatsoever, and he just then tries to talk the girl into cucking him for the sake of his fetish and the girl conveniently agrees with only a small push despite her hesistance and apparent dislike of cheating.

It's like saying:
    "Yeah my boyfriend wants to do it and he's fine with it, and I just so happened to fantasize about it, so might as well do it."

The ending was pretty anticlimactic, I wish it had more of an impact rather than just going on with their everyday lives.

Overall, it felt to me like a cookie cutter NTR VN, not that bad but not that good either. just average.