RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
PatreonCover0.1.png

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: Tearycian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.097.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Guide -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 questions, is Noo currently beatable? Can we join Noo after beating her instead of going back to the witch? And is there a place to get better gear at the moment?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
3 questions, is Noo currently beatable? Can we join Noo after beating her instead of going back to the witch? And is there a place to get better gear at the moment?
You can beat Noo. You earn XP even if you lose the fight, so just keep going
I found baseball gear and surgical mask in the school (outside) but I don't exactly remember where, so just search

I'd say it's pretty good for a first release
Energy explosion is really weak for the cost though imo, even with 3 energy
I also find energize and calm down not very useful

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You can beat Noo. You earn XP even if you lose the fight, so just keep going
I found baseball gear and surgical mask in the school (outside) but I don't exactly remember where, so just search

I'd say it's pretty good for a first release
Energy explosion is really weak for the cost though imo, even with 3 energy
I also find energize and calm down not very useful
Thanks, what about my 2nd question where you can willingly submit to Noo after beating her, is it possible?

Last edited:

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, as mentioned by Croaa Noo is beatable, as for gear aside from the one you can find around school, you can also buy some at the city's Pawn Shop and the Botique, where you can also sell stuff btw. As for the "submission path",without spoiling much, Noo is one of the MCs so i prefer to gradually add-up on it through the story, so atm no you can't submit to her, yet.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You can choose not to struggle in the fight, but there is no option to submit after beating her (you can still fight her though), or I didn't reach it yet at least
Hope that gets added to say the least.

Being an immortal Katalyst will give any succubi an infinate source of energy to feed on, and plenty of repeatable scenes in their lair for those that choose submission to the sexy demons.

Time will tell where things go from here, so all the best to Tearycian keep up the good work.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes