RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I don't know it it's doable but it would also be good to see the stats of gear and consumables before buying them
Also, is there anything to do with Noo's hair ?
And I won't forget that John own me a pizza, trust me !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tearycian

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Is there any sexual content except the succubus one yet? btw love the style, art and the concept of this game :love:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art is definitely interesting, loving the look of the blue haired girl. I'll give this game a try. Best of luck with development!

clumsyandinept

Nov 27, 2018
Love the aesthetic, good writing (with a few typos and weird word choices here and there), and a super fleshed out first build, looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Keep up the good work.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I have entered several areas and got stuck there: I entered some kind of dark place (basement?) and can not move, exit or anything. Similarly I wandered into the girl's section, entered their main hall, there was a girl asking me what am I doing there, but I could not exit back out of the building....:( I wanted to play the game, but it seems its full with bugs right now.

Reactions: fanboi
Aug 22, 2017
I am getting spoiled on this site this week.

While I'll hold of reviewing for now the game is quite good. It is obvious where the inspiration lies from other games but still holds a unique flare I think. The energy concept is quite a basic but fundamental mechanic so I like it a lot. There are some bugs here and there but those can be tested out.

I love the art, reminds me of the gothic 'stencil' style of Nightmare of Christmas or Lemony Snicket's illustrations from the books.

For a demo of this quality and satisfying my kinks you've got yourself another Patreon supporter :) Hope this gets the support it deserves as a concept and further along a full-fledged game :D

Kenjan

Dec 8, 2018
Honestly love it so far, a bit rough in certain areas, but charming and well done! Art was a bit odd at first, but it grew on me fast and I like it a lot!

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Why does so many People use RPG Maker MV nowadays. I hate that most Games have the Screenfreezing Bug by me. Only MV have this sh**.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Love art, Have to check this out. It's a goddamn good game. I love it !

Last edited:

AE62

Nov 13, 2018
the game is still primitive but i think has lots of potential also the arts are good but it would be better if there was a little animation during sex battle.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Why make such a big map? And one where doors don't enter/exit the same way. Ugh look game creators - we came for fap, story maybe a bit of mechanics not frustrating layouts.
Yeah, they could cut map size of most areas by 50% by it'd only do the game some good.

Reactions: fanboi
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes