RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
So the only scenes I have found with Noo is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has anyone found any more?

With regards to the map size, I did not find it overly confusing yeah perhaps some stuff could be scaled back. But if the Dev has plans to use all that space meaningfully, I think it should be kept as is.

Reactions: bulifun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
After I've downloaded the game I've managed to softlock myself twice and then progress to the evening slot, all that without even meeting the homeroom teacher. So I got to meet her - finally - during my 4th playthrough :D Anyway, I like where the game seems to be heading. The thing I liked the most (apart, of course, from femdom action) is that the player always 'speaks' through the MC. If I remember correctly there are no instances when the MC speaks by himself, without the player's choice (although it seems he's saying some things to the guy selling food). I really like that, it reminds me of Darktoz's game, which were my 1st femdom games.

I can't say I like Noo's looks very much though, and despite fighting with her a number of times I still didn't get a feet scene, about which I got to know from this forum. I wouldn't mind if the witch to dominate the MC too btw. The map is quite big and some areas lead to softlocks, but after a short while I remembered what's where, so it's not that bad. Game seems to have a lot of potential, I'll definitely try my luck with Noo more today and will keep my eye on the updates. Good luck!

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really nice game, it has some bugs but still enjoyable (there is a very annoying bug that locks you if you go in to the female dormitory using the lower path).
I like the style of all the characters except for the protagonist, too much Burtonish imo.
Also i've been amazed by the vastity of zones that can be explored such as the city and i really like the great variety of equips and consumables.
all the scenes are really pleasurable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there anything more to see in this build after you defeated Noo several times ?
Good job, i'm looking for next releases.

mnbvcxzmnbvcxz

Mar 19, 2019
How do you fight Noo the second time. I return to the ritual site the following day and now I dont know what to do? Please Help.

Pic

May 13, 2017
How do you fight Noo the second time. I return to the ritual site the following day and now I dont know what to do? Please Help.
You have to go in the ritual site at night in order to use the teleport, the easiest way i found is to go at lesson and then going into the library and read in the sparkly point 2 times so that you can change the phase of the day.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Hopefully u will be consistent in uploading monthly. :D also will there be a mega download file?

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
haven't played the game yet, downloading it as i am typing this.

The MC really puts on too much make up :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
haven't played the game yet, downloading it as i am typing this.

The MC really puts on too much make up :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Aye, he's the only thing that i dinnae feel to sure about, truth be told he looks like a yandere girl from an anime who's about to snap and kill who she's obsessed with.

Still, this game has AMAZING potential in my opinion and can easily look past the MC's weird lookin mug.

Last edited:

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
wow This foot smothering scene IS FUCKING HOT !

Brainwashing/mindbreaking someone with dirty talk and forced smothering so your brain is corrupted with her scent is my favorite fetish, I enjoy how this game really focus on this fetish. It has the potential to be my top 5 game actually :love:

dement

Feb 15, 2018
wow This foot smothering scene IS FUCKING HOT !

Brainwashing/mindbreaking someone with dirty talk and forced smothering so your brain is corrupted with her scent is my favorite fetish, I enjoy how this game really focus on this fetish. It has the potential to be my top 5 game actually :love:
What is youre 5 top games?

Reactions: ValsThorn
Aug 22, 2017
MORE FEET SCENES PLEASE

I mean feel free to support him/her on Patreon if you want such a request listened to. If you have done so already then well done good sir. The way the game seems geared it is likely either way. But I just personally have found it useless to request things if you give nothing in return.

Reactions: Punk80954
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes