RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Throne Worship for Vhdina = Choosing Sub choices 12 times or more > next time you talk to her the event triggers

The facesitting scene is super hard to get right now, you need seduction 5 but he said he's making it easier in next patch.

Noo got a new seduction scene where she smothers you with her tits.

If your struggling use Focus to block their grabs.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Throne Worship for Vhdina = Choosing Sub choices 12 times or more > next time you talk to her the event triggers

The facesitting scene is super hard to get right now, you need seduction 5 but he said he's making it easier in next patch.

Noo got a new seduction scene where she smothers you with her tits.

If your struggling use Focus to block their grabs.
By sub choices you mean not ressisting her grabs ?
Is this Noo new grab the one where she pafu pafu you then smothers you with her tail?

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
I think so yeah, like you need to keep giving in to her.

Yeah the new scene is the breast smother with her tail.

You get levels of seduction from getting flashed by Noo and Vhidna

Last edited:

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
New patch is out that has a lot of quality of life changes, makes the fights much more doable it looks like.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Can you upload the fix? Thank you Big Boss! :D
I got u fam

MEGA

key: D1f7KBsycc5TNvu9cxRa5rI4Ng6RGllRKEvDQltIwEI

-Changelog of v0.02 (Sorry i forgot) + Fix

-Added Vhidna (4 H Scenes in fight + 1 Sub H Scene Out of Fight after choosing sub choices for at least 6 times (Careful you will lose 3 lvls) + Some changes and a small extra H in fight after the sub scene

-Fixed Vhidna's fight

-Fixed some Vhidna bugs

-Lowered the essence required to progress from boss to boss from 7 to 1.

-Nerfed some grabs.

-Nerfed Noo's Fight

I've received a lot of feedback regarding Noo and the need to defeat a boss 7 times, and thinking about it once you beat a boss you should be able to choose what to do yourself without such restrictions, so i changed it, also, i took a look back at Noo and her fight and, yeah... I will rework her and her fight while working on the other bosses, then i'll release her remaked version in one of the coming updates.

-Added the option to work at the Pawn Shop in the city during the evening for 5000 pennies, unlocked by doing at least once an also added event with John in the evening on F0(Outside your class) that takes you directly to the city, you can either stay at the city after it or continue the event to skip to nighttime.

-Fixed a bug where you couldn't use certain skills on certain weapons.

-Fixed a bug where "Focus!" would prevent the player from knockdown

-Removed the RE\TP Cost and the Cooldowns from "Focus!" and "Calm Down..."

-Fixed some other minor things

-Known Bugs

-Sometimes a black box may flicker for a moment, still looking for a fix.

-You need to press twice on some menu items to use them.

Faqs on Gameplay

-To buy new gear you can go either to the Pawn Shop in the city, the Botique in the city or the Blacksmith in the Snow Barren Village.

-"Focus!" protects you from grabs and slightly buffs your def and m.def

-"Calm down..." reduces the seduction gauge\level

-They are both under the "Psyche" tray of the fight interface

Thank you.

By they way I suggest supporting Tearycian on patreon, it's only $3 a month and homeboy is filling a niche that is very rare. If you enjoy this type of content please considering supporting him.

Last edited:

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I got u fam

MEGA Mega

key: D1f7KBsycc5TNvu9cxRa5rI4Ng6RGllRKEvDQltIwEI

-Changelog of v0.02 (Sorry i forgot) + Fix

-Added Vhidna (4 H Scenes in fight + 1 Sub H Scene Out of Fight after choosing sub choices for at least 6 times (Careful you will lose 3 lvls) + Some changes and a small extra H in fight after the sub scene

-Fixed Vhidna's fight

-Fixed some Vhidna bugs

-Lowered the essence required to progress from boss to boss from 7 to 1.

-Nerfed some grabs.

-Nerfed Noo's Fight

I've received a lot of feedback regarding Noo and the need to defeat a boss 7 times, and thinking about it once you beat a boss you should be able to choose what to do yourself without such restrictions, so i changed it, also, i took a look back at Noo and her fight and, yeah... I will rework her and her fight while working on the other bosses, then i'll release her remaked version in one of the coming updates.

-Added the option to work at the Pawn Shop in the city during the evening for 5000 pennies, unlocked by doing at least once an also added event with John in the evening on F0(Outside your class) that takes you directly to the city, you can either stay at the city after it or continue the event to skip to nighttime.

-Fixed a bug where you couldn't use certain skills on certain weapons.

-Fixed a bug where "Focus!" would prevent the player from knockdown

-Removed the RE\TP Cost and the Cooldowns from "Focus!" and "Calm Down..."

-Fixed some other minor things

-Known Bugs

-Sometimes a black box may flicker for a moment, still looking for a fix.

-You need to press twice on some menu items to use them.

Faqs on Gameplay

-To buy new gear you can go either to the Pawn Shop in the city, the Botique in the city or the Blacksmith in the Snow Barren Village.

-"Focus!" protects you from grabs and slightly buffs your def and m.def

-"Calm down..." reduces the seduction gauge\level

-They are both under the "Psyche" tray of the fight interface

Thank you.

By they way I suggest supporting Tearycian on patreon, it's only $3 a month and homeboy is filling a niche that is very rare. If you enjoy this type of content please considering supporting him.
Thanks bro

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any content after winning the Vhidna fight?

Also, after getting the throne submission, is winning the Vhidna fight even possible? I've only been able to beat her on the save file where I don't submit.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I really liked the game, thanks for uploading it.

I would like to know if in the future it is planned to put animations and what fetishes will be implemented?

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes