RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
figured how to get the new miss macky scenes. Firstly you have to finish all of macky p1 and then you have to go to her room during night and sniff her shows in which she catches you and does the cgs. Then what you do is on the next night, you go to her in the classroom where she is patrolling and you interact with her where it has the option of "can i.." in which the next cgs will appear. From there, you can speak to her to do certain things like sit on you or extra foot licking scenes. This is most of the new macky stuff I believe.
you sure ??

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
figured how to get the new miss macky scenes. Firstly you have to finish all of macky p1 and then you have to go to her room during night and sniff her shows in which she catches you and does the cgs. Then what you do is on the next night, you go to her in the classroom where she is patrolling and you interact with her where it has the option of "can i.." in which the next cgs will appear. From there, you can speak to her to do certain things like sit on you or extra foot licking scenes. This is most of the new macky stuff I believe.
she just asks is there a problem

CC7892

Jul 5, 2019
she just asks is there a problem
Courtesy of member 262177:

"Firstly, you must skip at least 3 classes AND sleep at least twice to trigger the initial interaction where she'll warn you.
She will also only catch you on a Wednesday afternoon after class, and in her dorm room in the evening for assignments.
(You can give the assignment to Ms. Hobbs on the couch if Ms. Macky isn't there, or leave it on her dorm room table.)

Might as well add the rest (0-indexed and starting with 1 for clarity, with 1 being your first meeting on the third day.)
Interaction 2: 6+ classes skipped, 3+ slept.
Interaction 3: 9+ classes skipped, 4+ slept.
Interaction 4: Turn in exactly one assignment. Hopefully the switch is checked in her dorm room as well or this one will break your progress and prevent you from progressing any further.
Interaction 5: Turn in a total of exactly two assignments and trigger the first shoe event. See above.
Interaction 6: Turn in a total of exactly three assignments and trigger the second shoe event. See above.
Interaction 7: Turn in a total of exactly four assignments and trigger the third and last shoe event. See above.
Interaction 8: Turn in a total of exactly five assignments, apologize to her and make sure you have 10+ classes skipped by now. If you turn in more assignments before skipping the next class, you're fucked due to how this is handled.
Interaction 9: Turn in a total of exactly seven assignments."

It's really annoying that it's so precise to pull off and while the scenes are incredibly hot, it has put me off continuing to play the game because I have no idea if the rest of the interactions are going to be this precise and easy to break if I do one thing the game does not expect.

Nov 30, 2019
well i had two problem seem nothing i can do after "bonnie".
also they had stupid bug if rainning u cannot go to college so stupid.....

FlameZ

Dec 10, 2018

"Firstly, you must skip at least 3 classes AND sleep at least twice to trigger the initial interaction where she'll warn you.
She will also only catch you on a Wednesday afternoon after class, and in her dorm room in the evening for assignments.
(You can give the assignment to Ms. Hobbs on the couch if Ms. Macky isn't there, or leave it on her dorm room table.)

Might as well add the rest (0-indexed and starting with 1 for clarity, with 1 being your first meeting on the third day.)
Interaction 4: Turn in exactly one assignment. Hopefully the switch is checked in her dorm room as well or this one will break your progress and prevent you from progressing any further.
Interaction 5: Turn in a total of exactly two assignments and trigger the first shoe event. See above.
Interaction 6: Turn in a total of exactly three assignments and trigger the second shoe event. See above.
Interaction 7: Turn in a total of exactly four assignments and trigger the third and last shoe event. See above.
Interaction 8: Turn in a total of exactly five assignments, apologize to her and make sure you have 10+ classes skipped by now. If you turn in more assignments before skipping the next class, you're fucked due to how this is handled.

It's really annoying that it's so precise to pull off and while the scenes are incredibly hot, it has put me off continuing to play the game because I have no idea if the rest of the interactions are going to be this precise and easy to break if I do one thing the game does not expect.
hey bro,can you tell me how to skip class?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I'm really interested on where things are going to go as things are super open in terms of what Teary is going to do next. Macky Dixie, other uni girl whos name I can't remember, Vhidna, Bonnie, Maven, hints at other teachers/underlying story stuff, the next succubus target, there is a BOATLOAD of stuff and im probably even forgetting some things that are still a bit open-ended at the moment.

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
I'm really interested on where things are going to go as things are super open in terms of what Teary is going to do next. Macky Dixie, other uni girl whos name I can't remember, Vhidna, Bonnie, Maven, hints at other teachers/underlying story stuff, the next succubus target, there is a BOATLOAD of stuff and im probably even forgetting some things that are still a bit open-ended at the moment.
i'd honestly settle for a bugfix to be honest

Apr 29, 2020
Am I the only one hoping that the next update has more focus with tits? Ayleen, Macky, Noo and Bonnie have a lot of potential with their chests and there had been plenty of booty stuff, so I hope the next update actually brings more tit related action.

tinyinnsole

Apr 27, 2021

How do you get assignments?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Am I the only one hoping that the next update has more focus with tits? Ayleen, Macky, Noo and Bonnie have a lot of potential with their chests and there had been plenty of booty stuff, so I hope the next update actually brings more tit related action.
There's a tease with Macky's bra (I think on weekends only, its left on her bed) so we can have HOPE. I won't complain about whatever content comes out though, basically everything has been gold so far.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes