RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

nikita15092

Sep 27, 2020
It's really inconvenient for me to ask something, but if it's not difficult for someone, why Ayleen doesn't have "food" in voulunteer, there is only "clean", how do I get "food", I can crawl in front of her. (I've been sitting for an hour without being able to find the information) Update coming soon, I'm really forward).

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
It's really inconvenient for me to ask something, but if it's not difficult for someone, why Ayleen doesn't have "food" in voulunteer, there is only "clean", how do I get "food", I can crawl in front of her. (I've been sitting for an hour without being able to find the information) Update coming soon, I'm really forward).
You need to progress by sniffing her shorts in her room. It’s the back wall on the top right/left, you sneak in, go for it once, then come back another day a few times.

Reactions: nikita15092

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm no Android or Joiplay expert (more like a complete newbie) so can't help without further technical details, sorry. Maybe ask @kin-kun for compatibility as he is a game modder for games that aren't natively compatible (and has extensive knowledge of the more technical aspects as far as I could tell).
Debugging errors like this are a huge PITA for JoiPlay. Sometimes it seems to vary from phone to phone.

My experience is more with NW.js and how to make that play things better. I suspect based on the limited information I have here, a plugin is failing to load, or an NW.js API isn't implemented that was expected for the game. I would need to do a deep dive to give you anything more than a guess.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
Debugging errors like this are a huge PITA for JoiPlay. Sometimes it seems to vary from phone to phone.

My experience is more with NW.js and how to make that play things better. I suspect based on the limited information I have here, a plugin is failing to load, or an NW.js API isn't implemented that was expected for the game. I would need to do a deep dive to give you anything more than a guess.
So... We can't play Katalist on Android?

Awaa252

Dec 3, 2020
Does Teary check messages people post here? I hope he adds a public channel to his discord just for announcements, since there's been a lot of confusion here lately.

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
I think he's now working on fixing bugs and other things to make the update more playable and less buggy. Yesterday he was over 5 hours on MV Maker after writing this post and then he went offline. With a little patience we could have it today or in a few more days. It will really be worth the wait.

Reactions: Nait Sieve
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes