RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone found Tracy yet, or Lucy's two sisters?
Looks like another month scam, as usual

The changelog doesn't even hint where to find new content, and even if it did, you don't really know if its another bug not finding it where it's supposed to be

Sasquash

Feb 17, 2020
Lucy:
After the initial encounter (in the snow fields, by the fairy that says not the best place to be picking mushrooms), you need to sleep to advance time a day. Then she will be in Dry Woods Pass, one screen right then up from the Witches House. You can fight her, but there aren't H scenes from it as far as I can tell (decrypting the game files does show H scene images though). There's a bug where her portrait blocks the whole screen if you cancel her dialog, and another one where if you kneel you get Vhidna's scenes. I haven't found her sisters.

Dominic:
Found him during evening at the Ritual Site. Sparring works. No H scenes.

Tracy:
Based on donkus's message I went to female dorm room 07, picked the lock, came every time of the day, weekdays and weekends, and she hasn't been there at all. I'm probably missing some progression, will write back if I figure it out. Game files have H scenes. (EDIT: once in the room, you need go ABOVE the panties and sniff them. Any other angle has no interact option.)

Caroline:
Found at the sentinel city convenience store at night, drunk. If you give her money, then she'll spread the rumor and all over college girls will start begging you for money and slapping you if you don't pay up. Very annoying. Game files have H scenes.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Lucy:
After the initial encounter (in the snow fields, by the fairy that says picking mushrooms is hard), you need to sleep to advance time a day. Then she will be in Dry Woods Pass, one screen right then up from the Witches House. You can fight her, but there aren't H scenes from it as far as I can tell (decrypting the game files does show H scene images though). There's a bug where her portrait blocks the whole screen if you cancel her dialog, and another one where if you kneel you get Vhidna's scenes. I haven't found her sisters.

Dominic:

Tracy:
Based on donkus's message I went to female dorm room 07, picked the lock, came every time of the day, weekdays and weekends, and she hasn't been there at all. I'm probably missing some progression, will write back if I figure it out. Game files have H scenes.

Caroline:
Found at the sentinel city convenience store at night, drunk. If you give her money, then she'll spread the rumor and all over college girls will start begging you for money and slapping you if you don't pay up. Very annoying. Game files have H scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sasquash
Dec 6, 2018
Only problem with this is that it seems to be broken at the moment. After the first time she appears, a pink border will be stuck on the screen. The second time, everything from the H scene gets stuck on screen (and covers up everything during the H scene too). Saving and reloading doesn't fix it so it seems to be broken, unless I am the only one with this problem.
Really seems like every single addition is broken at the moment in some way (one has H scenes turn into another character's, another loops aparently, and this one has their cg get stuck.) Haven't tested one of the new characters and haven't figured out how to interact with students yet.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Only problem with this is that it seems to be broken at the moment. After the first time she appears, a pink border will be stuck on the screen. The second time, everything from the H scene gets stuck on screen (and covers up everything during the H scene too). Saving and reloading doesn't fix it so it seems to be broken, unless I am the only one with this problem.
Really seems like every single addition is broken at the moment in some way (one has H scenes turn into another character's, another loops aparently, and this one has their cg get stuck.) Haven't tested one of the new characters and haven't figured out how to interact with students yet.
for what it's worth: you can get rid of stuck images by sleeping (if you can see anything at all, that is.)
but yeah, all 3 of them are bugged in some ways. on the good sides: teary seems to be aware. and the story progress (the stuff happening after you return bonnie's essence to vhidna) is pretty good and seemingly free of bugs.
How do you unlock the door ?
you need lockpicks. you can craft them at the blacksmith (village near witch hut).

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Lucy:
After the initial encounter (in the snow fields, by the fairy that says not the best place to be picking mushrooms), you need to sleep to advance time a day. Then she will be in Dry Woods Pass, one screen right then up from the Witches House. You can fight her, but there aren't H scenes from it as far as I can tell (decrypting the game files does show H scene images though). There's a bug where her portrait blocks the whole screen if you cancel her dialog, and another one where if you kneel you get Vhidna's scenes. I haven't found her sisters.

Dominic:

Tracy:
Based on donkus's message I went to female dorm room 07, picked the lock, came every time of the day, weekdays and weekends, and she hasn't been there at all. I'm probably missing some progression, will write back if I figure it out. Game files have H scenes. (EDIT: once in the room, you need to be the tile ABOVE the panties to sniff them. Any other angle has no interact option.)

Caroline:

Translation: Another bugged update that will take another month to fix

All good here lads

Sep 20, 2019
Does every succubus have a subroute, where you just lose the whole time and progress the game like with Noo. Trying to do this with Vhidna but after she drained my levels she didn't give an essence...

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
If I were the author of the game, I would definitely make some scene with the bloomers lying on the bed, or with the pantyhose lying on the floor. Teary likes sequential scenes, which means that if the scenes were there, the pantyhose scenes and the bloomer scenes would be right after those two underwear scenes.

But I haven't played, so it's just a guess.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Does every succubus have a subroute, where you just lose the whole time and progress the game like with Noo. Trying to do this with Vhidna but after she drained my levels she didn't give an essence...
i dont think so with vhidna (I could be wrong) but Im pretty confident Ayleen does

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes