RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

whoisthisdude69420

Mar 7, 2022
Is the part where you fall down the hole in sentinel tower after Miki hears noises not in this version? It was in the previous version, but I can’t trigger it now. Anyone know if it’s just a bug or if he got rid of it?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Is the part where you fall down the hole in sentinel tower after Miki hears noises not in this version? It was in the previous version, but I can’t trigger it now. Anyone know if it’s just a bug or if he got rid of it?
Can confirm it's still there, maybe you are missing something? There was a whole cutscene with Dominic/Vaila before that I'm pretty sure, after you get Bonnie's essence.

I wrote down how I went through the whole game for the purpose of at some point refining it into a guide, and what I have written down for there is basically this (starting after Bonnie essence) : "Talk to Vaila -> Home -> Weird Dream -> Sleep for real -> Sus -> School -> Evening -> Vaila -> Miki -> cutscenes into creepy area"

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Is there more Ayleen content after she mindbreaks you?

Also gotta say, I haven't played Katalist for several updates due to all the bugs, but this current update is pretty smooth to play besides 1 or 2 minor bugs I've run into. Also credit where credits due, I think Teary has really improved his artstyle and content since I last played.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Is there more Ayleen content after she mindbreaks you?

Also gotta say, I haven't played Katalist for several updates due to all the bugs, but this current update is pretty smooth to play besides 1 or 2 minor bugs I've run into. Also credit where credits due, I think Teary has really improved his artstyle and content since I last played.
no i dont believe so, she has her panty quest in her room, not sure if thats after the mindbreak

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
So, the energy drain scene with Miki(the one where she has a "sip")seems to be looping indefinitely, is there a way to fix that?

EDIT:In fact, i only know its an energy drain scene from earlier in the thread, i haven't seen it before and it isn't draining any energy, so maybe thats the cause?

Last edited:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Is there any strategy to fight against Miki?
Keep Energy mantle and focus up at all times. Use will potions the turn before you need to reapply energy mantel. Her lowest level is 9 and her agility is 20 so try to match those with as high armor as you can get. Stuns and debilitate can carry you through most fights. One of ayleen's books give you the ability to apply hp and will up all the way to 200% for five turns before battle as well as applying focus so try that as well.

momonarikun

Mar 16, 2019
A little Bug report, I think: I went and did Miki's "sentinel tower dungeon" quest. I found absolutely no way to lift the bars blocking the ladder that should lead me outside of the dungeon (screenshot attached); So I assumed the quest is incomplete and loaded a save previous to the quest start (after I got the quest to speak to Miki but just before I spoke to Miki) and then went to sleep. The next day Trent still interrogated me and referred to the events inside the "sentinel tower dungeon" that I definitely skipped as if I had actually completed the quest.

Edit: I found the way to lift the bars !! Yay ! But the "Trent bug" still happened

Loving the game, by the way ! It's amazing in every imaginable way ! A big Thumbs up to the developer or developer team ! You're awesome !

Last edited:

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Nevermind didn't see your edit but I don't know why the Trent bug is still happening for you.

Last edited:

jerry23458

Oct 31, 2020
A little Bug report, I think: I went and did Miki's "sentinel tower dungeon" quest. I found absolutely no way to lift the bars blocking the ladder that should lead me outside of the dungeon (screenshot attached); So I assumed the quest is incomplete and loaded a save previous to the quest start (after I got the quest to speak to Miki but just before I spoke to Miki) and then went to sleep. The next day Trent still interrogated me and referred to the events inside the "sentinel tower dungeon" that I definitely skipped as if I had actually completed the quest.

Edit: I found the way to lift the bars !! Yay ! But the "Trent bug" still happened

Loving the game, by the way ! It's amazing in every imaginable way ! A big Thumbs up to the developer or developer team ! You're awesome !
Have you ever tried this?
It should be able to let the bars no longer blocking ladder
Inked1803862_Kat_bars_LI.jpg

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Just got done with Macky's route though noticed something odd about the options you can choose when she lets you pick.

"Clean Foot"
"Under Desk"
"Clean Foot"

Does anyone know if the first & third option are the exact same scene wise?

Reactions: zealot123
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes