RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
how do I do this questline?
Fairly simple. It's in a cave up to the Witch's house. It's pretty weird that this is the one element that was never really listed on that walkthrough. It's easily obtainable as you don't really have to do much for it.

Also tip for those who may have a hard time fighting Enna over and over again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
It's in a cave up to the Witch's house
up to, as in north of it? dunno if i'm bloody blind (probably), but can you make it a bit more precise? near our grave? near the village? or all the way up where you can fight the ghosts?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
up to, as in north of it? dunno if i'm bloody blind (probably), but can you make it a bit more precise? near your grave? near the village? or all the way up where you can fight the ghosts?
Yup, in the house by your grave (By taking this bridge for those who are still lost 1694116195871.png )

Enter the house and you should be able to uncover a tunnel that leads in a little cave. It's pretty straight forward and you should be able to get Snow.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Btw, unrelated to Snow, but I guess I should probably warn of a couple things for the explorers out there. There are still some pretty bad softlocks in the current version. Perhaps Teary could try to fix that in the next patch, it'd be appreciated.

1) Dixie at the inn in Sentinel city at night still results to a softlock. This has been quite problematic in the past two versions, so hopefully it gets resolved soon.
2) Using Alex's butler "Get me out of here" or whatever command it was, immediately results to a softlock as you're basically repeating the part of the story where you first get into the undergrounds while accompanying Ki. Thing is... You literally can't get out. The exit ladder is non-functional.
3) Talking to the girl who basically stalks McGibbons when he's staring at the sun while having your back against the wall also results to a softlock. This also was an issue in previous versions.

I know the game is not perfect and bugs may be scattered here and there, but those should be looked into as either someone not saving prior or saving at the wrong time will ruin their experience. You got this Teary, those I'm sure should be fairly easy tweaks to make these issues disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: SliderKnife

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
ah, that scarecrow was the missing piece. thanks alot!
Oh! I honestly wasn't aware the scarecrow had something to do with it. My bad for giving you the incomplete instructions then. I guess I have the bad habit of looking quite everything and never noticed this was a part of it. :oops:

Reactions: Nait Sieve

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
1694118474307.png the cemetery in the abandoned fishing town also got an update this time; I don't think the shrine is accessible through normal means but you get some eldritch talk and can offer *something* for a blessing, not spoiling ofc. The girl from the canal/maze/hotel vania also appears in a scene post-offering.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Just finished 0.097, i like story so much it could be also nice if we get full simplified changelog with each version (like siren's domain do with his games) so i can know for what to go when i load the game instead of wasting time trying with each character that is mentioned on this thread to activate, btw is story only done in this ver or there is like added cgs for other characters?

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe I'm retarded but snow should show up in the same window as energy, fire and frost ? or is it a item?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
It wasn't that big of an update, but it seems there's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes, lots of new CGs in the images for characters like Pierce and Devon.

Some things I've noticed:
  • Alex and Julia have new dialogue after the pearl scene, the France and penguins convo.
  • Alex got redrawn
  • Parking lot added to the school
  • Mortuary in the cemetery, gives you an immortality spell if you give the shrine the unending book, seems inacessible without cheating
  • Dominic is gone?
  • Slight expansion to the tower, contains a cruet but you can't use it on the portal.
  • Miss Cho in the files
  • Inacessible forest location behind the school, connects to the ritual site, also has another shrine in it.
  • Inacessible flooded cemetery in the tower, contains ghosts with dialogue
  • -De-Corner-Spi_iral.
I'll do some more digging later.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Maybe I'm retarded but snow should show up in the same window as energy, fire and frost ? or is it a item?
the item for snow magic is called "witch of blue skies' essence".
go skills/magic/essence meditation and select it from there. if you didn't do that before, then you can unlock a bunch of other magics there too.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes