RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
just gonna drop some bugs or things that i might mistake as bugs here the first fire book the one on the left is looping not stuck on the book but not learning any thing from reading it macky keeps calling me to the office (im not on her route so im not sure if this is surpose to happen) nothing happens and it just kicks me out of the teachers office so i thought about going on her route to slove this problem is i didnt know how to so i talked to her on each part the day nothing happened so i lockpicked into her room at night saw 2 events but could only do one so i did that got discovered and im not sure if i did it right because she still calls me to th office and it kicks me out that one was long so ill show some minor bugs next the pawn shop part time job only works on one part of the day and theres is minor loop on the blossys first fight so i had to quit not sure if it happens on proceeding fights anyway ive finshed bonnie fight so i might actully mess around with it bit i dont do that usally until ive at least completed the game because of my pride not allowing me too so i only do what the game intends me to do after im done anyway ill post any bugs and hopefully manage to make it smaller next peace.

Reactions: jerry23458

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
what affect of answers to the questions at the beginning?
oh boi, 262177 pointed that out a while ago... iirc it's nothing major, only a few points in borderline unused and/or easily obtained stats like bravery or knowledge. i recall that "other" was the best option for favourite color for some reason, but honestly: it doesn't seem to matter much what you pick.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
what affect of answers to the questions at the beginning?
I don't think it matters at this point. I think eventually it may change your starting stats a bit or maybe have some consequence in dialog, but doesn't make a discernable difference at this point.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So much bugs have been reported, sadly i think the next fix will take a while to come out. :cry:

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, forgot to mention that part.

For the second interaction, you must skip at least 3 classes AND sleep at least twice to trigger the second interaction.
She will also only catch you on a Wednesday afternoon after class, and in her dorm room in the evening for assignments.
(You can give the assignment to Ms. Hobbs on the couch if Ms. Macky isn't there, or leave it on her dorm room table.)

Might as well add the rest (0-indexed and starting with 1 for clarity, with 1 being your first meeting on the third day.)
Interaction 3: 6+ classes skipped, 3+ slept.
Interaction 4: 9+ classes skipped, 4+ slept.
Interaction 5: Turn in exactly one assignment. Hopefully the switch is checked in her dorm room as well or this one will break your progress and prevent you from progressing any further.
Interaction 6: Turn in a total of exactly two assignments and trigger the first shoe event. See above.
Interaction 7: Turn in a total of exactly three assignments and trigger the second shoe event. See above.
Interaction 8: Turn in a total of exactly four assignments and trigger the third and last shoe event. See above.
Interaction 9: Turn in a total of exactly five assignments, apologize to her and make sure you have 10+ classes skipped by now. If you turn in more assignments before skipping the next class, you're fucked due to how this is handled.
Interaction 10: Turn in a total of exactly seven assignments.
after sniffing the shoes of macky, i slept in the classroom and skip it more than 50 times. but there aren't any new interaction? what's the problem?

Oct 11, 2018
People also asked for a walkthrough and as bahamut pointed out, rants about game development tend to get annoying in femdom threads where people are too lazy to change stuff (being a walkthrough expert himself when I barely know how to make one).

Beverly (again - as Dixie and friends were untested)
Note: You are not supposed to use the Magic Debug Book in the library...
- Right Outskirts. Talk to her, any evening when it's not raining to start the route.
- Offer to help with studying (you need 10 Knowledge, as the game will tell you).
- When she offers to repay the favor, immediately go for the panties (Library fix available if you want it, Teary probably fixed it too and is just waiting to rerelease the entire thing all over again when it's just event fixes...)
- Call them cute. Love points do nothing at the moment but it gives you one.
- Go to the library on evenings and spend time there to have her furiously glare at the MC. Twice, once per day.
- At this point, she'll stalk the MC after a regular afternoon class (Monday and Friday afternoon only, Wednesday will give Macky priority) and take them to her room.
- If everything went well and you applied the hotfix, her room label should change to (Beverly's). It will stay as is if you didn't because of how the javascript plugin works. Plugins are bad if you don't know how to use them (or don't need them, for that matter).

Note to Teary - don't do what Tower of Shambles and Zeromina do and playtest your game, Teary. You aren't supposed to playtest every single situation because that's impossible, but playtest after adding any event to ensure it will at least work as intended. This will drastically reduce the amount of bugs in your game and then playtesters can help you with what's left, because there will still be bugs. Any developer claiming their game won't have bugs is a pompous idiot.

The other devs can learn from this as well but they're far too skilled to have anything to learn, I know. Even though veterans can still learn a lot of things from newbies, make newbie mistakes, admit to them and it's called humility.

Yes, this is going to be reported because it speaks the truth and is offtopic.
As of this moment, I see a walkthrough for some things in the game and some advice for the developer to have fewer bugs in their game. I don't see how that could be considered off topic, but people can be quite fickle these days.

I've been wanting to play this new update, but every few posts I see are something about bugs and events not happening. I'm not sure about everyone else, but your mini-fixes seem like they would be extremely helpful until Teary releases a hotfix to cover these issues.

Vvazz

Jul 12, 2021
I'm fairly certain this has been mentioned already, but I can't progress with Macky (I think that's her name, the teacher) because when she calls me out of class to talk to me in her office, the game goes black and the entire scene skips, and this just keeps repeating every time I attend class

Oct 11, 2018
Is there anything in this that's not actually bugged? It's not as bad as...this other game in the genre I'm thinking of, but still. Here's to hoping that a good general fix comes out soon.

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019
@262177 After classes, Whats wrong with Miss Macky asking you to follow her inside the teachers room, and then immediately kicking you out, skipping the whole interaction?

Playing 8ff on a new save file, without any save editing. Are you having the same problem in this version? Because it was fine in 7.09.
I also have like 9 classes skipped and 11 slept, which should be good enough for her to have an conversation about it with me.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
@262177 After classes, Whats wrong with Miss Macky asking you to follow her inside the teachers room, and then immediately kicking you out, skipping the whole interaction?

Playing 8ff on a new save file, without any save editing. Are you having the same problem in this version? Because it was fine in 7.09.
I also have like 9 classes skipped and 11 slept, which should be good enough for her to have an conversation about it with me.
code. as was repeatetly pointed out by various people. code is wrong. macky line is currently a mess.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes