RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kekeryuken

Jan 1, 2020
Can i repeat the scenes of Bonnie after submission or sniffing pantyhose without going back to save?

Last edited:

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
honestly, macky has been bugged for a long time. i kinda gave up on her. let's hope the update fixes her finally.

no
ah ok. So I have one last question if you don't mind me asking, the girl you meet in the library, I got to the point where you can sniff her panties but instead of going down that route I just said that I will let her know if I need anything. Now I don't see her anywhere not where she used to spawn or in the library.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah ok. So I have one last question if you don't mind me asking, the girl you meet in the library, I got to the point where you can sniff her panties but instead of going down that route I just said that I will let her know if I need anything. Now I don't see her anywhere not where she used to spawn or in the library.
iirc you can actually lock yourself out of beverly's route by not acting like a pervert towards her. not sure, but you may wanna roll back..
he didnt release an update since 2004 bruh
seems like you are in the wrong thread dude

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
yeah that's what I meant thanks! Also, do you happen to know how to apologize to Macky exactly? Do I need to give her an item?
If you want to see all Macky scene you have to go to the class skipping route where she gives you assignments
If when she tells you to follow her and you just teleport outside the teacher's room without any dialogue use this fix just past this to your game folder
make a backup just in case
But this file only works if you start a new game

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
If you want to see all Macky scene you have to go to the class skipping route where she gives you assignments
If when she tells you to follow her and you just teleport outside the teacher's room without any dialogue use this fix just past this to your game folder
make a backup just in case
But this file only works if you start a new game
Is this fix from Tearycian or is it a fan made one?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Is this fix from Tearycian or is it a fan made one?
it's fan made and from what i've read it isn't perfect.
Does anyone else have a option to give dixie money
hmm.. this is news to me. i recall an option for a footjob in her room for cash, but not this. did you like give her a ton of cash for scenes and your MC developed a findom fetish or something?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Apart from miss macky, how many other scenes have serious bugs?

Cuz i haven't played since V0.08, when the new characters were added, because of those bug reports.....

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Apart from miss macky, how many other scenes have serious bugs?
beverly never really worked for me personally (somehow skipped half her content), but some others had no issues.
blossy is also buggy with the fights not ending properly. maybe more, but haven't played in a while.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes