RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
it's fan made and from what i've read it isn't perfect.

hmm.. this is news to me. i recall an option for a footjob in her room for cash, but not this. did you like give her a ton of cash for scenes and your MC developed a findom fetish or something?
My game bugged thats why i got this option when i play the game normal there is no option to give her money that's why I asked because I wasn't sure if it was just for me or anyone else had this option
By the way you can only give her money 1 time like cola then she refuses to take more
maybe in future there will be option to give her money without any bug

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Apart from miss macky, how many other scenes have serious bugs?

Cuz i haven't played since V0.08, when the new characters were added, because of those bug reports.....
As far as I can tell, its just the initial meeting with her that bugs out, locking you out of her "part 1" of skipping/sleeping class and speaking to her normally.

I didn't encounter any issues with other girls at all. I haven't done a big playthrough of it from start to finish since I am waiting for this months update tho :)

Since there isn't really any "timeline" to the game I was considering just playing to catch up since I lost my drives, but decided its worth waiting since who knows what will be included!

Reactions: 912BHi

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I'm sorry because I'm sure it's a recurring request, but can't manage to find with the research withouth spending hours...
Can anyone post a savegame which works for the last patch?
Mine is dated to the 0.07 and doesn't work anymore, and I don't want to restart for the very beginning : /
thank you very much

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Hope someone can help me here.

Ok so, I played through the game(as much as I could), and I think I hit a wall. The Macky route didn't work at all, I got the bug where talking to that guy that nearly got killed by Miki(can't remember his name) causes the next screen transition to crash the game, but let's say that those things are manageable. I reached Maeven and defeated both her and Bonnie, but I can't turn in Bonnies essence. Is this another bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Also, no matter how many times I get defeated by Bonnie, I get no progress with her. I got the pantyhose sniffing/head sitting scene, but that's about it. Is this the end of her route?

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Hope someone can help me here.

Ok so, I played through the game(as much as I could), and I think I hit a wall. The Macky route didn't work at all, I got the bug where talking to that guy that nearly got killed by Miki(can't remember his name) causes the next screen transition to crash the game, but let's say that those things are manageable. I reached Maeven and defeated both her and Bonnie, but I can't turn in Bonnies essence. Is this another bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Also, no matter how many times I get defeated by Bonnie, I get no progress with her. I got the pantyhose sniffing/head sitting scene, but that's about it. Is this the end of her route?
You have reached the end

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
You have reached the end
I see. Thx for letting me know. Another problem I had, maybe you would know to tell me, is with the Macky route. I downloaded a fix for it, hoping to see what it offers, but Macky talked to me once and then never again. I'd constantly sleep through classes, but nothing. I did accidentally got to class instead of sleeping through it a few times, and I also skipped one or two. Is it just bugged, or do I have to skip/sleep through a certain number of them consecutively?

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I see. Thx for letting me know. Another problem I had, maybe you would know to tell me, is with the Macky route. I downloaded a fix for it, hoping to see what it offers, but Macky talked to me once and then never again. I'd constantly sleep through classes, but nothing. I did accidentally got to class instead of sleeping through it a few times, and I also skipped one or two. Is it just bugged, or do I have to skip/sleep through a certain number of them consecutively?
You have to skip 3 or 4 classes to get the first assignment from macky and the for second assignment you need to skip 5 or 6 classes when you go to give the second assignment to her room she probably will be sleeping and you can leave the assignment at her desk make sure to smell her shoes or you won't progress through her route then you keep skipping the classes and only attend the class when there is only one class in morning and no afternoon class that's when she will tell you to follow her

When you give the fourth and Last assignment she will caught you sniffing her shoes after that you keep skipping classes till she ban you from working at mc hearty the you do her assignments and attend all the classes to continue with her path

Just make sure everytime she is sleeping when you go to give here assignment you sniff her shoes
You will have to sniff her shoes a total of 3 times

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
bros here is my save file i have unlocked everything except Macky also anyone know how to unlock it?
I download this and put this in my save slot, even name it number 6, but when i check in the game it doesn't appear, maybe it's an old version's save?
If not i don't know how it works

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I download this and put this in my save slot, even name it number 6, but when i check in the game it doesn't appear, maybe it's an old version's save?
If not i don't know how it works
It doesn't work if it's just the save file alone. You also need the original global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave files

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes