RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I have gotten every scene in the game except a few of Miki's, mainly because surrender and stare dont show all available ones, and several are random mid battle, any idea how i can get all scenes? Or is there some submission route for Miki that i am not aware of?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I have gotten every scene in the game except a few of Miki's, mainly because surrender and stare dont show all available ones, and several are random mid battle, any idea how i can get all scenes? Or is there some submission route for Miki that i am not aware of?
well, if you lose a couple of times she starts draining your levels and "makes you her bitch". that has two or three newer scenes iirc. not sure if there are special conditions to trigger that apart from "lose x times", for me it triggered with the first loss after that update.

Reactions: Superman007

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Anybody know how to trigger these scenes? I tried reading the books at Ayleen's library but didn't get much luck, and I doubt that they're from combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 29, 2020
Anybody know how to trigger these scenes? I tried reading the books at Ayleen's library but didn't get much luck, and I doubt that they're from combat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first one is done by staring at her cleavage three times, the second one is a cutscene that has Ayleen appear with her first action of introduction being an attempt at instant feeding with, for the moment, the only breast smothering content with her.

Reactions: 2341Name

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
The first one is done by staring at her cleavage three times, the second one is a cutscene that has Ayleen appear with her first action of introduction being an attempt at instant feeding with, for the moment, the only breast smothering content with her.
Ah, guess I just forgot about the second one. Thanks for the help!

dejuanblaire

Jun 11, 2021
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but the game/main storyline seems super broken.

I tried it for the first time today and I'm unable to progress past the first night where you meet the succubus and the witch. The witch tells you to come back the second night and when I go, she's nowhere to be found. I made a new game which let me progress until I met the second succubus (the one north of a village), but my save got locked again right after that. Unable to progress the main storyline.

My quest log is also filled with stuff I didn't do. I didn't progress the Miss Macky storyline at all, but I have an entry in my log saying how I got caught by her and that I need to apologize.

Hope these thigs get fixed, would like to get deeper in the game.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
What about this scene? I don't recall ever getting this one.

Apr 29, 2020
What about this scene? I don't recall ever getting this one.
That one will take you sometime but, to get that you'll have to show interest in her feet by looking at them multiple times, doing so will show a blink and you'll miss it moments where she'll look at you for a moment, that will indicate that you've activated her footstool licking option. At first it's a necessity to fight her again, but after a while you'll get an option to skip the licking process and tbh, you should because it takes a while doing it manually. Keep in mind that you have to lose to her multiple times to initiate her submission route before doing the things that I mentioned, as how most content is accessed from the succubus in the game.

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
That one will take you sometime but, to get that you'll have to show interest in her feet by looking at them multiple times, doing so will show a blink and you'll miss it moments where she'll look at you for a moment, that will indicate that you've activated her footstool licking option. At first it's a necessity to fight her again, but after a while you'll get an option to skip the licking process and tbh, you should because it takes a while doing it manually. Keep in mind that you have to lose to her multiple times to initiate her submission route before doing the things that I mentioned, as how most content is accessed from the succubus in the game.
Okay I think I've done all that before just not multiple times part so I guess I'll back to staring at her feet for awhile. Thanks! Nice to get this content while waiting for the new characters or new content to release.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes