RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Given the amount of bugs in previous versions I'm glad to see the dev here take a deep breath and realize that it's a much better choice to delay than to release another version full of problems. Hopefully this will produce a better result.

Reactions: AtaDev and Aszccdd

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
When I lose to Maven my character says that his body feels weird and is wondering if he needs to rest. What does this mean?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
When I lose to Maven my character says that his body feels weird and is wondering if he needs to rest. What does this mean?
If you sleep you can lower the mindbreak status, but I'm not entirely sure about what the point of doing so is.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone have a save where they unlocked the crawl ability? I've been trying forever to unlock it yet I just can't

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
some time ago i started a new save after losing my old one but now i feel like i'm missing some of the bonnie scenes (like one or two of her surrender scenes during combat)
any idea if its a certain stat i need to get high/low enough that trigger all her scenes or what are the requirements to get all of her scenes?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Y'know I dont wanna brag but I really think this story gives me a timeloop vibe, ngl. Especially, the principal (not introduced) lorewise the city is trapped in time and nobody gets out alive. Just saying tho.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes