RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Small pedantry here, but technically the game hasn't been "announced" because we haven't reached v1.0 yet (which would mean official release/announced release) but meh yeah, the recent update was said to take a month and it took about 2.5.

That being said, I do hope Teary releases an update before January, even if its a small one. The updates don't have to be consistent in size or scope as long as they are when they are claimed to be IMO. Sometimes you make less progress, sometimes more, so just being open about it and making it happen as it happens means more than continuing to be a bit flaky. It's an ongoing project in its baby stages still (it's weird to think about but consider how far we may be from v1.0? kinda wild).
The version number means nothing. Every game developer does them differently.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
There are games that legit start with v1.0 then v2.0 etc, even in their Alpha, really no pattern to that. Would be nice at the very least if those numbers actually meant something (either having your game be sectioned into chapters of aproximate equal length or in equal parts that are reflected in the versioning of the releases, eg: having 10F in your Tower, and adding a 0.1 to the version for each floor made). Best way to do it imo, with no specific length in mind for your game (I'd say that in of itself is kind of an issue but so long as it works...), would be by simple incremental versioning (like v10,v11,v12 etc), up until you declare the final version as being "Final" (and also with few situations for using decimals, so that u don't end up with a v69.420.1337.80085).

haklaty

May 13, 2021
Not able to unlock worship scenw with Vidhna, could anyone share a save file after the drain scene? So I can watch the scene in Lucid Dream.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to see old scenes? Also I would be very grateful for a more or less completed save with all scenes available.
I've sunk 4 hours into this game and I currently don't have the time to unlock everything.

Thank you so much.

superdupercali

Dec 7, 2018
Having issues with Beverly, after the gold scene her image seems to freeze on the screen and the game wont progress. Very strange.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know what to do with the numbers found in Miss Mackey's room? And is there any sort of route with her? She found me sniffing her heels so I dunno if I'm supposed to continue somehow, and also what to do after the portal in her room disappears since I'm starting Ayleen's route, The Witch doesn't seem to have the option to ask her about the portal leading to MC's room. It should also be known that since she locks her room after being found out, I used the lockpicks to enter it once again, and that's when I found the portal

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Praying for bugfixes :) Here's to hoping Teary gets the January release on time, a week or so delay around holiday time is much better than nearly 2 months!

Does anyone know what to do with the numbers found in Miss Mackey's room? And is there any sort of route with her? She found me sniffing her heels so I dunno if I'm supposed to continue somehow, and also what to do after the portal in her room disappears since I'm starting Ayleen's route, The Witch doesn't seem to have the option to ask her about the portal leading to MC's room. It should also be known that since she locks her room after being found out, I used the lockpicks to enter it once again, and that's when I found the portal
There have been a couple theories regarding the numbers, one of them being that it refers to dorm rooms of students that the teachers are trying to "do something" with. Seems almost cult-like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for continuing with her, you have to have been doing her extra credit stuff already (by skipping AND sleeping through classes, basically in equal amounts) and I believe there are 7 stages of that total. Someone made a guide way earlier, search for that :)

I do believe it bugs her questline if you go right to her shoes first, so thats unlucky.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hopefully major bug fixing.
yeah... new content is nice and all, but the bugs keep piling up. teary really needs to take care of those.
Certain dev/s who shall not be mentioned pay teary to delay and reduce content in updates. Teary even quoted it in game.
where is that quote supposed to be? without any proof i'm inclined to call bullshit.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes