RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I rather have Katalist abandoned than having a false hope each buggy release.

Let's face it : Teary doesn't seem to have the shoulders to handle all the bug fixing stuff. That's what is killing the game.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Does anybody have either a complete save or just a save in general? i don't want to redo all the things over again so I'm asking here, also we should probably put some saves in the first page of the game, so anyone that is asking can go there

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Strangely, there isn't that much of a difference between unplayable and nonexistant.
unplayable for you maybe but so far no bug has blocked off content in a way where there is no work around. not that they aren't bad but the game is playable and it is still in pre release state so bugs are expected to some extent. so huge difference because the game is good and it's better than no game.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Dude take time, the only reason that is hard to wait it's because we don't have enought femdom game so we are in hurry on this one, and i feel you boy.
But here we have a "lil" game devlopper, make almost all by own, and it style is original and good (the drawing are far from bad and get better)
And it look like the guys allready know more or less the story of his game, from the start to the end.
So i'm pretty sure he know what he does, but making game implied lil bug, that is lil depressing but you can still play, but if you add some content, you can add more bug or aggravate those who are present, so you will need time to repair your stuff and add the shit you want+ drawing all this shit and that take time. Even more if you have shit in IRL.

I keep hope for this game, not like some witch who are not a witch anymore and kill her game and milk to death her patreon.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry brotha' but your hope is around 70% misplaced here. In regard to the update delays, problem's not specifically with them being to rare, but with the false promises (most likely done under pressure, but still done), for example saying you'll start releasing an update per month and the very next update delay it for 2+ months, with no specific explanation for it (eg: some IRL situation like college or anything, don't need an in-depth explanation for privacy reasons, but still, something to show awareness of the unexplained delay). It's even worse to consider that, even after those 3 months total for this next update, it's filled with bugs to this extent and lacking substantial content to justify the delay (in lack of hearing any IRL reasons for the delay, we have to assume it was caused, in the best and most optimistic case scenario, by an issue within making the update itself).

What we can start to deduce at this point, from Teary's conduct so far, is the fact that he is slowly reducing the overall quality of his work (both for the updates quality and their delays), which would signify either he's losing interest in the game or its production (maybe a burnout, or maybe he lost his initial drive), or that he is going the route of most femdom fetish rpg creators and, after securing an initial fanbase and revenue with initial substantial content released, keeps on releasing barely-existant updates to simply keep the reason for his revenue to be there for him (a forever beta game to have Patreons support its unending "developement" status).

For us to try to prevent or stop this situation, we'd either need to start significantly protesting/stopping the support to them, or for actual competitor games in this genre to rise up and do what they can't, and thus force them into either working back on their games or simply losing their fans and Patreons to the newcomers.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Hi, first report with small preview.

-What is currently being made for V0.096:

Alex (Optional Boss), Implet (Fight), Horny Ghost Lady (Fight), Vhidna's remakes, Lucy (Fight), Coin Pixie (Fight), 1 Student, Others(will preview in next posts), scenes.

Overall, while the last updates were mostly about reworking systems and stuff, this is focused on adding more H content, fights and just content in general.

As to why I've decided to add them all now; these combined with the update after this one(Vhidna's expansion) are most of the doable things I had planned be avaiable before v0.1.

I'm also testing some base system changing stuff.

As for V0.1, I think it's clear already by how I'm making these versions, but V0.1 is sort of a very important update.

As for more details and the date, I would prefer taking care of the moving out procedures first, not that I really have a choice since I'll have to wait for the Wi-Fi once I'm out(I move out at the end of the month). Once I'm done with that I'll write another post such as this with either another small preview or the Preview&Report post in case I'm finishing.

Updates on schedules and the such will be written in aforementioned post.

And yes I'm moving out, which is one of the things that's been keeping me busy lately, alongside others; but to keep it short: I am no longer a student. Leaving aside the circumstances and my personal thoughts; just let me move out and get everything set up; the schedule will be back to a more regular pace since I'll have more time and way less stress.

87F6DC4C-F7AD-425B-A103-927D6541A5FF.jpeg
0005A6E8-C03E-45E8-A664-BD30B446BCEC.jpeg
CFB016FA-43C9-43CD-A613-B34EAB6B8747.jpeg
054EA983-409D-471B-9B6C-328B79071D52.jpeg

Destration

Nov 21, 2021
During the Trent dialogue in the school, the boy named (????) Block Trent and freeze the scene, is there something i can do about it?

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes