RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Honestly . . . I can't look forward to the newly announced content in the announced v0.096 if I still can't play past the broken current content. Before adding twenty new encounters . . . Fix. Your. Game. That's what people are asking for. Why are you trying to add an addition to a house that's still on fire?

Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Honestly . . . I can't look forward to the newly announced content in the announced v0.096 if I still can't play past the broken current content. Before adding twenty new encounters . . . Fix. Your. Game. That's what people are asking for. Why are you trying to add an addition to a house that's still on fire?
I agree! BUG-FIXING is a MUST!!!

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have any games that are like Katalist? (Please do not say ToT because everyone and their mom already knows about it)

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone have any games that are like Katalist? (Please do not say ToT because everyone and their mom already knows about it)
Tower of Trample, Katalist, and Domina are the (un)holy trinity of this particular sub-genre. Others have tried making similar games, but they're mostly lacking content due to still being new or dropped. Anyways, if you haven't tried Domina, that's something you can look into that should scratch your itch.

Edit: A couple of those similar, but lacking in content due to still being relatively new, include 'Infinity Realm' (which is a mix of femdom and maledom depending on your choices), and 'Gladia' (which has a lot of people excited for its potential). All the titles that I've mentioned can be found here on f95zone.

Last edited:

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Tower of Trample, Katalist, and Domina are the (un)holy trinity of this particular sub-genre. Others have tried making similar games, but they're mostly lacking content due to still being new or dropped. Anyways, if you haven't tried Domina, that's something you can look into that should scratch your itch.

Edit: A couple of those similar, but lacking in content due to still being relatively new, include 'Infinity Realm' (which is a mix of femdom and maledom depending on your choices), and 'Gladia' (which has a lot of people excited for its potential). All the titles that I've mentioned can be found here on f95zone.
I've already played all of these except Infinity Realm so I'll give that one a whirl. Thanks for the help and have you played Monster Girl Dreams, and if so what's your opinion on it?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I've already played all of these except Infinity Realm so I'll give that one a whirl. Thanks for the help and have you played Monster Girl Dreams, and if so what's your opinion on it?
I really enjoyed it. A lot less pure femdom than a typical femdom game (you can certainly go down some fairly femdom routes, but I wouldn't call it commonplace, fairly "soft" femdom), but it still has a lot of content. Be warned, most of the content is text based with the still image of the monster girl in question on the screen (essentially, you have the image of the monster girl while the text tells a pretty detailed account of the interaction, I didn't find it lacking in the slightest), the sample images in the main thread give a pretty good idea of what to expect in that regard.

What I ended up doing was downloading a bunch of "working" extra content mods (mods that have been confirmed not to break the game), and played through all of those while doing my first playthrough, making all the added content indistinguishable from the original content, which I liked seeing that it made the game so much bigger and richer. You can find a link to said mod list in the main post of the game thread. It is on a dedicated wiki site, I recommend using that wiki to help guide your gameplay (there are a few ways to lock yourself out of routes, the wiki can help you avoid that).

Overall, I really liked the ambience, characters, ease of gameplay, and how much freedom you could have despite it being a Ren'Py game. I'd highly recommend it.

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
I really enjoyed it. A lot less pure femdom than a typical femdom game (you can certainly go down some fairly femdom routes, but I wouldn't call it commonplace, fairly "soft" femdom), but it still has a lot of content. Be warned, most of the content is text based with the still image of the monster girl in question on the screen (essentially, you have the image of the monster girl while the text tells a pretty detailed account of the interaction, I didn't find it lacking in the slightest), the sample images in the main thread give a pretty good idea of what to expect in that regard.

What I ended up doing was downloading a bunch of "working" extra content mods (mods that have been confirmed not to break the game), and played through all of those while doing my first playthrough, making all the added content indistinguishable from the original content, which I liked seeing that it made the game so much bigger and richer. You can find a link to said mod list in the main post of the game thread. It is on a dedicated wiki site, I recommend using that wiki to help guide your gameplay (there are a few ways to lock yourself out of routes, the wiki can help you avoid that).

Overall, I really liked the ambience, characters, ease of gameplay, and how much freedom you could have despite it being a Ren'Py game. I'd highly recommend it.
Ok thanks

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to take panties.
quest panty hunting. I saw panty in girl's dorm, click on it lbm and it became pinky for sec. And nothing.

And somebody know what can do with ms Macky. I sniffed her shoes, she caught me and know she doesn't want speak with me.

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to take panties.
quest panty hunting. I saw panty in girl's dorm, click on it lbm and it became pinky for sec. And nothing.

And somebody know what can do with ms Macky. I sniffed her shoes, she caught me and know she doesn't want speak with me.
For the panties thing: You can't do anything with it right now, that content wasn't even suppoused to be on the update.

For the second thing, I think that you need to talk to her in the teacher's room. Been a while since I did it, though.

Oct 5, 2021
For the panties thing: You can't do anything with it right now, that content wasn't even suppoused to be on the update.

For the second thing, I think that you need to talk to her in the teacher's room. Been a while since I did it, though.
She said me
"i have nothing to tell you.
Go back to studying."

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
She said me
"i have nothing to tell you.
Go back to studying."
Try getting an assignment by missing classes or sleeping in them. That's the only thing that comes to mind.

Macky route involves a loooot of grinding the missed classes, and judging from what I see in this thread, it seems like the number of classes required isn't even consistent.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes