RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 5, 2021
Try getting an assignment by missing classes or sleeping in them. That's the only thing that comes to mind.

Macky route involves a loooot of grinding the missed classes, and judging from what I see in this thread, it seems like the number of classes required isn't even consistent.
Ok, thanks i will try

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
So is this game dead?

Is from the end of July that there's not a real update.

#koda2.0 ?
Bro, even if it's broken as shit (and it is), the game is still getting updated. Let's see what happens at the end of the month when we're suppoused to get another progress report before panicking.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So is this game dead?

Is from the end of July that there's not a real update.

#koda2.0 ?
I think you must be confused, you can even see that the main post was updated back in mid-December with a fairly sizeable update. What people are finding fault with is the multitude of bugs that the game developer just appears to be ignoring altogether. It's by no means "dead."

Reactions: SlimeCrow

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
Dude what the actual fuck is with the sentinel tower lower part. Idk what update it was put in but this totally doesn't match the feel of the game. Did Teary play Outlast for the 1st time and decided he wanted to copy it?

• Sad
Reactions: lawlum

Dark Lurker

Jun 18, 2020
Man, i dont know why but i love all the hidden secrets in the map, like in the main street, u can find a ladder on the left side. And there is a fucking barrel with humans remains, and if continues going to the left you will find a NPC with a blonde hair.

I seeing all these people complaining, but this game isnt just about the femdom scenes, but all those little things made it a good game, but i agree that before they add more content (to version 0.96) they should first fix these bugs

But this is only my opinion

:)

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Ok, thanks i will try
Just a heads up the Macky thing is bugged, but also I do believe you need to start getting assignments BEFORE you sniff her shoes. I've been waiting for next release to play it again. Pretty sure her door is supposed to be locked, and eventually after skipping AND sleeping thru a certain number of classes you go through her extra credit stuff, and eventually you can drop it off in her room cuz shes not there to accept it in person and THEN sniff.

All around its a bit weird, really hope next update fixes these sorts of things and honestly think Teary should take advantage of questlog to give hints to ppl so stuff like this doesnt happen. That or lock things down so progression is fixed and has no chance to break stuff.

ofhf

Nov 2, 2020
Everytime I get to the scene where you kiss Maven's foot, the game crashes. Any way to fix this?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Can you make more save files, please?
Certainly not arguing against having more save files, but a nifty trick you can do is to name certain save files into different names than the standard "save_1", such as "save_eating_big_ass", and putting them away in another folder so that the game doesn't pick them up. This way, you can theoretically have infinite save slots, though it can be a small hassle going back, renaming, and moving a save file just to watch a specific scene, but the things we do for "love".

• Love
Reactions: Anime slave

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Hey id appreciate it if someone helped me.So on my play through some time after getting to ayleen,I found that I had a weapon called test with a bleeding effect icon I think.It had around 500+ magic atk so any boss was one hit kill with energy blast.So aftter that I found out that my Macky route was glitched and deleted the save restarted it and everything's working fine but I can't find that TEST weapon.....does anyone know about this because I fuckin can't beat ayleen now

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hey id appreciate it if someone helped me.So on my play through some time after getting to ayleen,I found that I had a weapon called test with a bleeding effect icon I think.It had around 500+ magic atk so any boss was one hit kill with energy blast.So aftter that I found out that my Macky route was glitched and deleted the save restarted it and everything's working fine but I can't find that TEST weapon.....does anyone know about this because I fuckin can't beat ayleen now
No idea about that, but if you haven't already just turn the difficulty all the way down. Its under options. Probably faster and easier than doing a save edit or something like that. Keep in mind you can still lose to instakill stuff so just make sure you fumigate/focus up/etc. her debuffs to remove them as necessary! TBH Ayleen's ?syringe tail? death is easily one of the most gruesome things I have seen in something that isn't outright a gorefest.

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
No idea about that, but if you haven't already just turn the difficulty all the way down. Its under options. Probably faster and easier than doing a save edit or something like that. Keep in mind you can still lose to instakill stuff so just make sure you fumigate/focus up/etc. her debuffs to remove them as necessary! TBH Ayleen's ?syringe tail? death is easily one of the most gruesome things I have seen in something that isn't outright a gorefest.
Damn but that test was tooo damn OP...I beat maven,bonny,Mikki so easily just with one move man..damn if I could get that again

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
This game has a bug with the Energy Explosion. I saved up three Energy as usual, chose the Attack, the Animation plays BUT no damage is dealt to Noo or the other girls. Also the animation of Noo compelling you to you know what is glitching between that POV like animation and the animation where you suck on her breast.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Does anybody know what's coming for the next things? Like i'd love to be dominated more by miss Macky, even if everything is broken lol

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Does anybody know what's coming for the next things? Like i'd love to be dominated more by miss Macky, even if everything is broken lol
A bug fix would be a nice start. Genuinely, I would much prefer Teary to hunker down and work for a month or two on a bug fix patch, and I mean a proper bug fix patch, way more than I want to see any new content.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes