RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Dude what?
About the patreon part, don't give money if you don"t want give money, the patreon is made to help ppl to create something, you do not buy a finished product with patreon, even if you want to buy it, sub just the time to pay a "correct" amout for the game then stop.
Terry try his first game, and even if he call a short delay anybody who have allready work on computer (even those who don't ) know that if you remake eveything from start on a project who take you 2 years that gonna take some time, aka the last update of katalyste who make many previous work buggy, add life covid and work, and you have actual time of waiting.
Terry make rly a great work, his game have a perfect amount of chat to know the story and make you horny without you reading shit for 30 mn, his patreon his about 600e max, i dunno where you live but for me it's 1/2, 3/4 of a rent, it's not so much, the maximum in his patreon is less than 10 buck so for the milking i pretty sure you can find better (aka the guy who where afk 2 years with 8k/month patreon and moare....)
I could continue many time on how about this game look promising and is allready "great" for me, but i have beeer to drink so

Reactions: colifa

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
About the patreon part, don't give money if you don"t want give money, the patreon is made to help ppl to create something, you do not buy a finished product with patreon, even if you want to buy it, sub just the time to pay a "correct" amout for the game then stop.
Terry try his first game, and even if he call a short delay anybody who have allready work on computer (even those who don't ) know that if you remake eveything from start on a project who take you 2 years that gonna take some time, aka the last update of katalyste who make many previous work buggy, add life covid and work, and you have actual time of waiting.
Terry make rly a great work, his game have a perfect amount of chat to know the story and make you horny without you reading shit for 30 mn, his patreon his about 600e max, i dunno where you live but for me it's 1/2, 3/4 of a rent, it's not so much, the maximum in his patreon is less than 10 buck so for the milking i pretty sure you can find better (aka the guy who where afk 2 years with 8k/month patreon and moare....)
I could continue many time on how about this game look promising and is allready "great" for me, but i have beeer to drink so
You have a point

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
4B52F98C-D981-4BA8-ADDC-3AFA7F70B518.gif
Windows:
Mac:

>Please test and find eventual bugs, if Game Breaking bugs are discovered an F version will be uploaded soon after, if not the next update will be V0.096_P2.
>If no Game Breaking bugs are discovered I will put 'Stable' in this post's Title.
>Please give me feedback.

>Changelog
-Added Mobs
-Implet [Locations: Dry Woods(Right from Vaila's Lawn)]
-Fight&H
-Aggressive, chases when MC is seen
-Can steal ELVLs in some H
-Fouslet [Locations: can be found mostly every place without people(Portal World)]
-Fight&H
-Calm, won't attack/chase unless interacted with, allows escape
-Can steal Energy in some H, at times ELVLs as well
-Vhidna
-Remade Vhidna
-Edited old scenes
-Added variants
-Macky
-Routes recoded and separated
-Added variants
-A lot of fixes
-Some minor scenes
-Other variants
-Some edits
-Main Story
-Added the branches to the Interlude
-Based on what the choices are, some aspects/scenes will change in the future
-Tasks/work/etc
-Panty quest added&fixed for the current version
-Added Panties
-Added continuous aggglomerate selling task (Azure woods pass)
-Added various activities/short events
-Pass time/random stat at the Arcade
-John has pass time events for every time frame (unless school frame)
-Added Energy Change and Rest shortcuts
-Added Energy Meditation
-After learning Fire Magic, aside from Transmutation, Meditation skill is learned as well
-Gets automatically added to ongoing saves
-Can meditate on obtained Essences to learn Elements/Skills/Others
[07:09]
-Stats
-Reworked Stats and their weight, this Part(_P1) regards struggling, see below
-Struggle
-Struggling's results now depend on Stats and disposition
-Success= Main Stat: Control (2x Points); Minor Stats Example: Bravery, Creepiness, Manipulation...
-Failure= Main Stat: Submission (2x Points); Minor stats Example: Cuteness, Perversion, Depravity...
-Various choices/actions/others may also weight on the results(for example total times surrendered)
-Example: having 10 Control and 0 Submission will give a 20/1~ success,
10 Control and 10 Submission will even it out to 50/50~,
while having 0 control and 10 Submission will give a 1/20~ success.
-Re-added missing maps
-Fixed Lucid Dreaming
-Lucid dreaming is not limited to Night time anymore
-Fixed Beverly's stuck bugs
-Fixed Beverly's school scene not triggering or softlocking
-Fixed Macky disappearing after the Desk Rabbit scene
-Fixed Macky's hallway scenes not appearing
-Fixed Maven's Minbreak scene not happening
-Fixed Miki's scenes glitching
-Fixed Energy Explosion
-Fixed Hit
-Fixed and changed some other skills