RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Is there an updated guide somewhere? Last version I've seen is for 0.07.9F.. Stuck on Dixie's route after giving the guardian's compendium, nothing new happens even after weeks. I want to progress on her route but dont know how.
After you gave her the compendium, did she offer a reward? If so, what did you choose?

To actually do the route, you need to ask to see her feet or something like that. Any non-perv option just ends the route.

Dk Pepper

Dec 22, 2020
After you gave her the compendium, did she offer a reward? If so, what did you choose?

To actually do the route, you need to ask to see her feet or something like that. Any non-perv option just ends the route.
Pretty sure she hasn't offered anything to me yet. I dont know where to find her during the afternoon and onwards. Every morning there's no new option. She just says she'll keep in touch. Do I have to progress on Vaila's quest to continue on Dixie's?

Either that or I must've accidentally chosen a non-perv option because I wasprobably spamming confirm.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Pretty sure she hasn't offered anything to me yet. I dont know where to find her during the afternoon and onwards. Every morning there's no new option. She just says she'll keep in touch. Do I have to progress on Vaila's quest to continue on Dixie's?

Either that or I must've accidentally chosen a non-perv option because I wasprobably spamming confirm.
Yeah I think you chose a non-perv option by accident. The first scene is inmediately after handing the compendium as far as I remember, so if you didn't choose feet then, you're outta luck I guess.

If you're gonna do Beverly, fair warning is that she has the same deal, at some point you HAVE to pick the perv option or you lock yourself out of her content.

Reactions: Dk Pepper

Dk Pepper

Dec 22, 2020
Yeah I think you chose a non-perv option by accident. The first scene is inmediately after handing the compendium as far as I remember, so if you didn't choose feet then, you're outta luck I guess.

If you're gonna do Beverly, fair warning is that she has the same deal, at some point you HAVE to pick the perv option or you lock yourself out of her content.
Is the perv/nonperv option for Dixie done before accepting the quest? I loaded a save before I got the guardian keys. After giving the compendium and even after a few days the same thing just happens. Made sure to not spam confirm this time.

~~Speaking of Beverly, is she the shy girl in the library? Mightvve screwed up if that's the case cause she only says hi now~~ nvm found her near the fountain on the right side of the school

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Is the perv/nonperv option for Dixie done before accepting the quest? I loaded a save before I got the guardian keys. After giving the compendium and even after a few days the same thing just happens. Made sure to not spam confirm this time.

~~Speaking of Beverly, is she the shy girl in the library? Mightvve screwed up if that's the case cause she only says hi now~~ nvm found her near the fountain on the right side of the school
No, the options should be after handing the compendium.

Idk what's going on if it still doesn't work.

• Sad
Reactions: Dk Pepper

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
My mistake is I kept feeding her money thinking I would advance the quest. But that's all there is right now I guess lol.

Jun 10, 2021
How do you play this on mac ?
get a cheap windows laptop. or hope that teary can make a mac version you could also try some online tools such as a windows emulator or a virtual desktop. I know that windows can do the virtual desktop for mac or use an emulator for mac but i do not know of mac can do the same for windows

Aqua44

Aug 30, 2021
After eating out beverly for the 2nd time after i exited her room her picture wouldnt disappear and now its stuck on my screen

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
After eating out beverly for the 2nd time after i exited her room her picture wouldnt disappear and now its stuck on my screen
It should disappear when you pass time. As far as bugs go in this game, not that annoying. :)

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
Sometimes, at least when fighting Noo, the Broken Shield Icon stays stuck on the screen. Also i do hope Teary adds some more content for Blossy, Fousley etc. Another Question. Have you encountered a ghost like entity near the water and when approaching it screams and runs off? Is there a way to interact with it?

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Sometimes, at least when fighting Noo, the Broken Shield Icon stays stuck on the screen. Also i do hope Teary adds some more content for Blossy, Fousley etc. Another Question. Have you encountered a ghost like entity near the water and when approaching it screams and runs off? Is there a way to interact with it?
There are actually quite a few of those ghost guys around. But if you do manage to speak with one I believe it just says "..." while it runs away. I have tried chasing them / waiting for thembut as of right now and I don't think they do much of anything as of yet.

Reactions: Stroym

hello69320

Jul 10, 2020
There are actually quite a few of those ghost guys around. But if you do manage to speak with one I believe it just says "..." while it runs away. I have tried chasing them / waiting for thembut as of right now and I don't think they do much of anything as of yet.
yo so i am a little confused, 1 i just went to the dungeon thing i went back to the witch and tried to activist a portal and nothing, 2 what lakes are you talking about, 3 is thier a walkthrough cause i cant find it man

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
This guide includes information regarding:
  • New locations
  • New items
  • New shops
  • New mobs
  • New spells
  • New weapons
  • New techniques
  • New crafting
  • New quests
  • New consequences

Unfortunately, the Notepad program in Windows 11 can't format ASCII characters properly, so the spacing will probably appear disjointed. This problem is most troublesome for the maps and the title art. Additionally, since Teary is planning the eventual release of a wiki-type site, I am suspending production of this guide until further notice. Anyone capable of reaching the end of 0.096P1 should be able to complete P2, and so on.

Carry on, Harvesters...

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
This guide includes information regarding:
  • New locations
  • New items
  • New shops
  • New mobs
  • New spells
  • New weapons
  • New techniques
  • New crafting
  • New quests
  • New consequences

Unfortunately, the Notepad program in Windows 11 can't format ASCII characters properly, so the spacing will probably appear disjointed. This problem is most troublesome for the maps and the title art. Additionally, since Teary is planning the eventual release of a wiki-type site, I am suspending production of this guide until further notice. Anyone capable of reaching the end of 0.096P1 should be able to complete P2, and so on.

Carry on, Harvesters...
hero

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes