RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
yeahh i went from there but it also i think it is blocked
Thats odd since as you can see in my screenshot i am standing here in front of the door. You have to have Lockpicks with you which you can get in the Gatastrate Town from the antique shop i think.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Thats odd since as you can see in my screenshot i am standing here in front of the door. You have to have Lockpicks with you which you can get in the Gatastrate Town from the antique shop i think.
ok broo i umderstand
but where is the gastrate town

Kizaru6594u8

Apr 13, 2020
When does Bonnie respawn ? I want to fight her but i can't. Every time I go late night to the hotel to fight her but I can't cause she's nor there. Any solutions?

Apr 20, 2020
So about Vhidna's throne worship scene...from what I hear it's a one off scene so it's probably not the one you can repeat to give her levels, right? If it's not, how do I trigger it? I've chosen sub options well over 12 times and was given the scene that's repeatable. Is the e throne worship one a different one?

VScope

May 15, 2022
Guys, I can't make any progress with Beverly. I didn't ask her to show me panties first time and now nothing works. Does anyone have a solution ? :rolleyes:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Guys, I can't make any progress with Beverly. I didn't ask her to show me panties first time and now nothing works. Does anyone have a solution ? :rolleyes:
Not sure if it's still in the current version of the game but there used to be a book in the bottom left corner of the library that allowed you to change Beverly's stage.

If it's not there, sadly you're outta luck. You have to be a perv at the first possible chance in order to enter her route.

Reactions: VScope

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
not sure if i missed it, but are there any teasers for lucy, tracy and/or caroline? that last one certainly sounds like trouble in regards to this new reputation/rumors mechanic

Jun 20, 2021
View attachment 1837388

There's some other stuff but they're just bug fixes.

On another channel he said " >0.096_P2 Finished, Polishing a bit"

I believe this is what the kids call "cool"

Edit: Vidhna/Maven stuff is probably coming in P3. This update seems dedicated to school content and another character called Lucy.
>Dominic
-Added spar

One step closer boys

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes