RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
How do you get the gallery on the phone to work? I click it and it just closes the phone menu. Also for some reason every time I close or reset the game it resets my always run and command remember to off.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
How do you get the gallery on the phone to work? I click it and it just closes the phone menu. Also for some reason every time I close or reset the game it resets my always run and command remember to off.
Damn it, I forgot to test the gallery on my phone again. I'll try to look at it today. Hopefully I can solve this problem quickly.

Reactions: Alenin

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Make sure that you guys are talking about the same thing. Alenin seems to be talking about the gallery in the in-game phone item (which normally doesn't do anything), while fvlaenix seems to be talking about the gallery (referring to his amazing mod that he finished yesterday) working while playing the game on a smartphone.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Make sure that you guys are talking about the same thing. Alenin seems to be talking about the gallery in the in-game phone item (which normally doesn't do anything), while fvlaenix seems to be talking about the gallery (referring to his amazing mod that he finished yesterday) working while playing the game on a smartphone.
Ahaha, really. I apologize, it does seem to be my mistake.

Reactions: that dude 2
Apr 9, 2022
Currently stuck at having to turn in an assignment to Miss Macky, yet she isn't expecting anybody and doesn't answer the door. And I can only leave the hallway via fast travel, which just causes the issue to repeat later on. I've looked through this thread and I've seen others say they have the same issue, yet there are no answers as far as I can tell, aside from the use of Save Editor, but I have no clue how to use that

Edit:
Tearycian Beverly apparently breaks if you don't go for her panties the first time - the following encounters immediately move to "I'm done now" even if you try to ask her. (Yes/Beverly/I'm a bit shy)
This is another problem I'm having at the moment. I didn't ask for Beverly's panties the first time and now she's broken

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
here's another scam artist, you're just in time to cancel membership before it goes ToT rampage
Are we gonna be doing this every three months?

Yes we know that Teary is really bad with schedules. We've known that for over a year. Complaining is fine but let's not act as if this is some shocking revelation.

Reactions: NwSColeh and Stroym

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Three months quite a bit of time. Maybe we wouldn't see such reactions if you didn't share progress reports that aren't even on the patreon yet, just sayin.
You know perfectly well that this thread goes insane without what little info drips from the discord. I really just share Teary's logs from there to avoid the shitslinging which I find annoying.

Teary is not a very communicative person and that's all there is to it. Waiting is the only thing left to do, really.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Even with the latest string of disappointments, I'm still looking forward to the next Katalist update... but with yes men like 2341Name and norpbuh it's no wonder that so many devs become comfortable rolling in the mud that is their own mediocrity.
Teary can do better.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes