RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Even with the latest string of disappointments, I'm still looking forward to the next Katalist update... but with yes men like 2341Name and norpbuh it's no wonder that so many devs become comfortable rolling in the mud that is their own mediocrity.
Teary can do better.
ooh nooo because of men like me :((((
i definitely think teary was going to upload sooner but then he read my comment on here and thought it was fine to "roll in the mud" . Im so sorry :(((

galler

Aug 3, 2019
I'm not going to complain If Terry is going to take a few extra weeks/months to polish the game. Katalist has never been a game without bugs, but in some releases the game has been all but unplayable. I believe the last release was the most stable version of the game we have had in the long time and even then it's not too uncommon for the game to just crash without warning.

Reactions: norpbuh

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
theres a guide if you search this thread,
and theres a mod (adds gallery to the game) here that shows all the scenes,grapples, ect [Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
using the gallery is probably the most reliable way to see all the scenes because theres several bugs that prevent you from achieving some of the scenes or you can play a version of the game from a year ago (less bugs) same content just a bit of altered artwork

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you. Just to be surez these are walkthroughs right? Don't need a gallery I just want to make sure I can see all the content currently in the game.

It's ridiculous how good this game is.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
theres a guide if you search this thread,
and theres a mod (adds gallery to the game) here that shows all the scenes,grapples, ect [Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
using the gallery is probably the most reliable way to see all the scenes because theres several bugs that prevent you from achieving some of the scenes or you can play a version of the game from a year ago (less bugs) same content just a bit of altered artwork
May I ask which bugs we're talking about? Just maybe if they can be easily fixed, I could do it.

Reactions: Qwertyiep

VScope

May 15, 2022
May I ask which bugs we're talking about? Just maybe if they can be easily fixed, I could do it.
The Macky route comes to mind.
Beverly too if you didn't ask to see her panties the first time (Although I was able to fix it changing Beverly variables in a save editor)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fvlaenix

galler

Aug 3, 2019
How do I unlock mrs mackys scenes
Sleep through class 3 times and skip class by working at McHearty's 3 times, then go to class and normally at the end of the school day she will pick you up after leaving the class room and speak to you in the staff lounge. To progress just skip and sleep through more classes. I recommend having the same number of skips and sleeps. You can see how many sleeps and skips from the status menu.

Recommendation: don't sneak into Mackey room to sniff her heels until you have started doing assignments for her later on in her quest line. (this is meant to be a second Macky route but is, as far as I know, bugged and can stop progress of all Mack content)

Don't do the questline/storyline for other students like Beverly until you have reached the end of their content as it can cause issues when they pull you out of class. (this is only an inconvenience and will mean you will need to keep going to class untill Macky pick you up from class)

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
Sleep through class 3 times and skip class by working at McHearty's 3 times, then go to class and normally at the end of the school day she will pick you up after leaving the class room and speak to you in the staff lounge. To progress just skip and sleep through more classes. I recommend having the same number of skips and sleeps. You can see how many sleeps and skips from the status menu.

Recommendation: don't sneak into Mackey room to sniff her heels until you have started doing assignments for her later on in her quest line. (this is meant to be a second Macky route but is, as far as I know, bugged and can stop progress of all Mack content)

Don't do the questline/storyline for other students like Beverly until you have reached the end of their content as it can cause issues when they pull you out of class. (this is only an inconvenience and will mean you will need to keep going to class untill Macky pick you up from class)
Thank you

Reactions: galler

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021

She says she’s not expecting anyone when I try to turn it in

galler

Aug 3, 2019
She says she’s not expecting anyone when I try to turn it in
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. If you have completed your assignment and are trying to turn it in I believe you will need to do it at the end of the school day or hand it into Miss Hobs when she is sitting in the ground floor of the (F) teachers dorm.
edit: now that I think about it you might need to had the assignment to Macky in her dorm room. I would recomend knocking on her rooms door at different times (I cant remember what time periodit needs to be)

Last edited:

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. If you have completed your assignment and are trying to turn it in I believe you will need to do it at the end of the school day or hand it into Miss Hobs when she is sitting in the ground floor of the (F) teachers dorm.
edit: now that I think about it you might need to had the assignment to Macky in her dorm room. I would recomend knocking on her rooms door at different times (I cant remember what time periodit needs to be)
I did have to give it to miss Hobbs

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
Unfortunately I’m stuck with Mackey again and I can only ask to sniff her shoes and feet but they require assignments, when I go up to her at night and ask her she says no can someone help

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes