RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Unfortunately I’m stuck with Mackey again and I can only ask to sniff her shoes and feet but they require assignments, when I go up to her at night and ask her she says no can someone help
I think you may need to continue skipping and sleeping? I think it finishes at 12 each, and that part ends with what you described so you might be done (being able to sniff shoes or her feet if you've been doing assignments well). Other than that, you need to bother her multiple times in a row on her night shift when shes walking around the school. Then after that, you ask again and she basically says "That's enough, if you want more wait for me in my room"

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
I think you may need to continue skipping and sleeping? I think it finishes at 12 each, and that part ends with what you described so you might be done (being able to sniff shoes or her feet if you've been doing assignments well). Other than that, you need to bother her multiple times in a row on her night shift when shes walking around the school. Then after that, you ask again and she basically says "That's enough, if you want more wait for me in my room"
How many times do I have to ask she just says the same thing

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Might want to provide a screenshot or log.
Katalist is awesome and has tons of content but that's not even the reason players are running around aimlessly... You do have a point that it's not exactly intuitive on top, but I'm more concerned about fixing about the things that are a bit broken right now.

Before people go "stop going hard on Teary", I'm really thankful for the hard work here. Please don't get the wrong idea. Props for adding labels on top of NPCs that matter too (with a plugin) so that they are easier to find, but this is debugging hell for others as there are plugin calls all over the place and events are a bit confusing (if this works just fine for you though, it's all that matters).

Since several people asked - credits to Nait Sieve and others for the additional help. I'm sure bahamut and Nait can provide with mini guides for Dixie and maybe even Macky (too many control switches in there, now waiting for her won't do anything at all and still a bit confused)

Mini-guide (more like an attempt at a mini-wall-of-text) on not to fuck up with Beverly:
- Meet her in Right Outskirts, near female dorm, on a bench. Any evening will do, but she will not appear there if you've helped her more than twice already, if the weather is raining, if you got her mad at you (you should, actually, as she will break if you don't), if you have interacted with her on the current day, or if it is "late evening" (not the same as evening, but just like days and any timeframe, incompatible switches can all be on at the same time - Teary properly manages this with the timeframe variable and should really only rely on that one)
- After talking to her (your initial replies to your 'studying background' don't matter, but they still yield some extra dialogue - just don't worry about picking something wrong), you can talk to her again on the next day at the same place to help her study in the library. This will pass time, and you require 10 knowledge to advance the plotline. If you don't have enough knowledge, Teary will properly tell you you need at least 10 knowledge.
- She will then also catch the MC after class and ask them if they want to grab a bite at the eatery. You can agree (passes time) and then agree to help her again (passes time again). If you refuse, don't worry, she'll keep asking until you do, and she'll also be at her usual evening spot.
- Please pay attention here because this is where you can fuck up and have to save edit or change code.
After helping her twice in the library, this is your last chance to progress, as this will get you stuck on this part if you don't immediately ask her to show you her panties. If you are a delicate student and know women aren't just panties (yes, this is an attempt at a joke), you will get to study again, but the option will not get brought up again due to a failed check, and she'll instead keep studying with you. Forever.
- Asking for panties will, obviously, make her mad, but you have to do it. You now are on her Trouble Route, and she will literally stalk you in the library to eventually have her way with you. You can get a free Love Point here by having her show the panties and tell her they are cute.
- You now have to go in the Library on any evening, pass the time there and she will show up right in front of the MC and angrily stare at them (in fact, they're supposed to be there to start with, but you have to pass the time for her sprite to show up). This can also potentially trigger a full freeze (a common RPG Maker bug with path collision checks) if the MC or herself are not where they are meant to be - she will endlessly attempt to walk, fail, and you have to unfuck yourself out of this, and a black screen (due to the fade-in+tint effect not being properly handled).
- The options you pick from this on will have a major effect on her variables. How they are handled afterwards was not checked (because I was too exhausted to do so), but namely, staying silent (...) will have the largest increase in submissiveness ("sub") and her relationship points.
- After the third time stalking you, she'll eventually ask you to lick her. Do it, make her cum, and you'll automatically get 5 love points.
- That's it for the Komaru Route up to stage 4. This can progress further, but I'm leaving this to Nait or bahamut. You cannot interact in the Library anymore - and she won't be on her bench, but she will eventually open up to the MC completely on stage 6, with her room (Room 15, Female Door 2F) having the "(Beverly's)" label suffix. If memory serves right, she will ask you out instead of asking you to go to the eatery, which is when you'll end up in her room - to serve as her masturbation aid again because she's too frustrated to do it herself. (Another attempt at a lame joke I hope my fellow female peers can understand.)

tl;dr for stages 5 and 6: She'll be in the hallways and tell you to follow her. You can refuse and tell her you're busy, but you shouldn't. She'll also text you and invite you to the female toilet stall in the middle of a class, prompting the MC to ask to go to the bathroom to serve her there, supposedly. Untested though.

Hope this helped and thanks again for the game Teary. Also thanks to everyone trying to help with fixes but keep in mind some people around here hate map and various data minifixes for some reason, so please don't get upset if they seem to not get it.

(Many thanks to Teary for all the hidden interactions people will very likely never ever notice - credits to Nait and Superman for pointing out some really really nicely hidden ones. Just wanted to let you know some of us did see them and appreciate the good laugh, Tearycian, but this is massive work. If you've got everything under control, that's fine, keep it up!)

Also, credits to linnnn for the Macky minifix, maxtor for testing it, and credits to atikay and Nait for reminding us about a certain "Female Teacher Dorm" puzzle we players should now have more or less understood by checking the respective rooms, Dominic's diary and Dixie's comments, though we can't exactly read Teary's mind. Subtle stuff. ;)

And credits to everyone else for whatever you did. :)

edit: As usual took so long to post I got ninja'd by bahamut lol. Well, feel free to help the community if you can, much appreciated. Quite a bunch of softlocks and broken things here and there, but it's too messy for me to help - not exactly Teary's fault if he has a clear map of how his own project works, but I'm not really used to dealing with switches and variables all over the place on top of plugin calls - and it's even worse if you're doing it directly in JSON lol. Still not too recommended as others will be unable to understand your code Teary, but I won't judge.
Any concrete idea on how to start stage 5-6 ? Also the furthest dixie content is paying her 10k for a footjob right ?
Edit: So Beverly herself came to talk to me after afternoon class and took me to her room to lick her. Unfortunately I didnt count the number of days it took

Last edited:
Reactions: MI6

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
MY BALLZ GONNA EXPLODE. ANY news from Koda 2.0?

Is there a chance that one ero developer will keep his word?
God, if you know it takes time to finish, you don't say 10 times "it's almost finished" and then disappear. If you say from the beginning that it takes 4 months at least you don't lose people's trust.

I say this for him as well, all this lack of communication and false promises certainly is not a good marketing strategy.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Encountering a bug where I can't give levels or do the toilet scene with miki. In the toilet scene's case, the screen goes black but the scene proceeds as usual. In the level drain scene, the screen goes black and after she says look into my eyes, the sound effects keep repeating. Any fixes ?
Edit: bug with bit serious noo as well where nothing happens when I click on fight after fighting her a few times. I've defeated both noo and maven at this point.

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
How many times do I have to ask she just says the same thing
Should just be three times. Have you sniffed her shoes and been caught? It's kinda hard to help because I'm not sure where exactly you are. Once you have the repeatable shoe/foot stuff you should be able to approach her during patrol a select "Can I?" three times and that would give a scene, then asking her again should have her tell you to wait for her.

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
Should just be three times. Have you sniffed her shoes and been caught? It's kinda hard to help because I'm not sure where exactly you are. Once you have the repeatable shoe/foot stuff you should be able to approach her during patrol a select "Can I?" three times and that would give a scene, then asking her again should have her tell you to wait for her.
I did get caught 1 time is there another

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I did apologize but that was before the repeatable stuff
That might be why..? I think you have to do all the assignment stuff FIRST and then get caught, otherwise its a different route that doesn't have anything additional yet (not sure about this but people who look at game files have said something like it before)

Hopefully you have a save before that? You can progress her stuff without doing any succubus things so its actually pretty quick if you use the teleport function and you can just have a macky specific save

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes