RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Quick question for those who have been following Katalist longer than me
when was the last time a new dom/mistress w.e was introduced to the game?
eg; I know bonnie was the last but how long ago was she added?

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
Quick question for those who have been following Katalist longer than me
when was the last time a new dom/mistress w.e was introduced to the game?
eg; I know bonnie was the last but how long ago was she added?
early 2021 iirc

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
early 2021 iirc
thanks, I checked the old updates and it seems when he released bonnie is when he stopped progressing the story
in the first 10 releases he released vhidna,ayleen,maven,miki,bonnie
the next 10+ releases we got some very minor side stories and a couple mushroom girls ;_;

this seems like the pattern for are femdom games though
i dont know if its an issue of
1. success - milk it
2. burnout

if creators get burnt out id rather them do side projects to fill the time to provide us with more content
instead of small buggy updates with minor content

if its the milk it route well then I suppose continue on :O

edit: I feel like creators are worried theyll lose their source of income if they complete a project =(

Its not that deep give us entertainment we gives you money D=

Reactions: Bacace124

KleinerDart

May 10, 2022
thanks, I checked the old updates and it seems when he released bonnie is when he stopped progressing the story
the next 10+ releases we got some very minor side stories and a couple mushroom girls ;_;

1. success - milk it
2. burnout

if creators get burnt out id rather them do side projects to fill the time to provide us with more content

edit: I feel like creators are worried theyll lose their source of income if they complete a project =(

Can hardly call 600$ before taxes a source of income to worry about, in a lot of countries it's not even enough to pay rent.
Anyone who thinks it is either a student, never had a job, or still lives in his parents' basement.
That said, I agree that Teary did drop the ball pretty hard right after Bonnie came out.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can hardly call 600$ before taxes a source of income to worry about, in a lot of countries it's not even enough to pay rent.
Anyone who thinks it is either a student, never had a job, or still lives in his parents' basement.
That said, I agree that Teary did drop the ball pretty hard right after Bonnie came out.
When I was supporting his patreon he was making 2k+ (cdn) seems like its dropped alot (800$ cdn)
still has a passive income 800$ for a few hours of work a week is pretty good

if he kept up the development, lets say 10 hours of work a week (not too unreasonable for kids these days right?)
I would gladly support again, I still consider it one of the better femdom games to play, but there are many other creators out there that are more deserving of support with consistent quality they put out

Apr 29, 2020
who is to say that caroline is a normal human? tracy for example certainly isn't...
True, but the Succubi are leagues stronger since they posses elemental abilities, physical advantages, high levels of magic, and the MC himself can become stronger through obtaining those same elements to make them his own.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021

1. success - milk it
2. burnout

Y'know I never considered that last part, thats quite interesting and also sad.

Teary def dropped the ball for like 5-6 months last year, with some more absence early this year as well, but anything they have done lately has been a great direction. Lots of good bugfixing and I appreciate the new areas/side characters/misc atmosphere stuff, it makes it actually feel like a game rather than a constant horny slideshow.

Still needs to do better on communications tho.

Reactions: NwSColeh

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Can you share? 'cause aside from UTW which had stopped a while ago as well, I couldn't find any.
Femdom games I personally enjoy (for fap reasons)
Katalist,Domina,ToT, / special mention to A new life in submission for the quality and story of the game (I hear Gladia is also good)

Games I replay (for fun)
Unholy Arts
Tales of Androgyn
Trials in Tainted Space
Corruption of Champions2

these are text based games and contain alot of guy on dickgirl/dickgirl on guy ("futa") and are generally not femdom

I enjoy my text based games, they allow me to use my imagination

Femdom games are so diverse and cant please everyone, which is why I personally believe they are generally most lower quality and dont get enough support

where as games like TiTs, CoC2 (which both make 45k+ monthly)
can cater to a larger audience (its a text based sex game, where everyone wants to fuck everyone)

so if youre looking for purely femdom games I would recommend the Femdom Finder thread
or
because I play, and can enjoy anytype of game D=

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
What I don't understand is how every new addition is bugged & unfinishable when an update is uploaded.

Tracy - Route stuck after getting caught sniffing panties for the 2nd time, interacting with bloomers causes CG error and will crash if you keep attemping it

Caroline - Endless loop of being approached by her over and over after class finishes, crashes eventually

Lucy - Sexual option im battle somehow links to an old Vhidna scene

How's this get past a playtest when it takes less than 10 mins to encounter these bugs?? Even if it's being tested soley by Teary (it shouldn't) he should be able to identify these problems immiedietly, they aren't exactly hidden away under very specific conditions. Literally everyone that's playing encounters the same shit.

l2002

Jun 16, 2021
你是哪个老板?
[/引用]
该打的我都打了,我在老师家找了个传送门让我回去问女巫但是我回到女巫家没有对话,然后之前跟第一个boss学的转换也不会转换别的属性,不知道是没有还是我看不懂我看文件的图片里面和女巫也有剧情,但是我和她没啥对话,感觉好像玩的不对,然后又好像是没做完 不是很了解

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes