RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
I’m ganna be honest guys idk anymore, trying to find the new content and get the scenes is becoming more of a chore than an enjoyable activity patch after patch. I shouldn't need a strategy guide to find the new content every patch.
Sparring with Domonic is a mith.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Soooo I'm on Mac and I went to download the latest patch of the game, and deleted my the previous version, but when it loaded it my saves aren't there anymore... is there anyway to recover them? I still have the old version but just in the file form.. Thanks!

Dec 6, 2018
How do you get this scene?
Edit: second question...why is it that Tracy can be found in her room dancing in the evening. Music changes and its possible to ask about it, it just seems random.
2nd Edit: I can't seem to figure out any way to interact with students. It says that there were interactions added (for example skirt peeking) yet I haven't gotten anything. At one point I somehow got 2 different kinds of slap interactions, but they were just slaps.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
How do you get this scene?
Edit: second question...why is it that Tracy can be found in her room dancing in the evening. Music changes and its possible to ask about it, it just seems random.
2nd Edit: I can't seem to figure out any way to interact with students. It says that there were interactions added (for example skirt peeking) yet I haven't gotten anything. At one point I somehow got 2 different kinds of slap interactions, but they were just slaps.
if you figure it out let me know, ive been trying to get her new scenes too - the issue is I dont know if its bugged or not because often alot of content is hidden behind bugs ;_;
I looked at a rpg maker and apparently you can get caught more, so im assuming instead of teary fixing a bug he just removed the content (like he did with miki)

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? I have no idea what to do after getting all those nightmares and doing the underground shit the first time.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
I’m ganna be honest guys idk anymore, trying to find the new content and get the scenes is becoming more of a chore than an enjoyable activity patch after patch. I shouldn't need a strategy guide to find the new content every patch.
Yeah I agree. I spend a lot of time trying to find new content. Maybe more time then I spend grinding and the game is pretty grindy

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Sparring with Domonic is a mith.
it's not. you can find him in the evening at the ritual site.
I'm Only on Ayleen right now but I'm stuck with her.
for me going with magic worked best for her. scattershot gives you energy and you can use that energy not just to counter her staus effects, but also to blow her up with a hyper charged energy explosion.
I can't seem to figure out any way to interact with students. It says that there were interactions added (for example skirt peeking) yet I haven't gotten anything. At one point I somehow got 2 different kinds of slap interactions, but they were just slaps.
yeah, the rumors mechanic is supposed to introduce these interactions. afaik caroline triggers 2 kinds of those, but the others (skirt peeking, ass kissing, panty thief...) remain a mystery (to me).
I have no idea what to do after getting all those nightmares and doing the underground shit the first time.
from what i can tell the new ending point is after that gory stuff down there, with domenic chilling at the witch hut.
game is pretty grindy
we now have lucy. making use of her doesn't really advances time (despite what the game says), so you can just go to her and level up like crazy. doesn't give you money or items though.

also wanted to point out: if any images stick to the screen you can press L to bring up your phone. cancel and the image is gone.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I can agree with that, but I think its just a side effect of the game being really big. There's so many women and so many places it can be easy to miss someone, easy to forget a piece of info that is important, easy to lose a bit of progress, AND its also not obvious how to progress things all the times so you gotta try stuff and search (which can get repetitive fast). Personally I don't think its a bad thing but I can see why some people wouldnt be a fan.

I think once a certain point is reached, Teary needs to work on leveraging stuff like the Journal to help people out with hints and maybe tracking stuff like relationship stats so you dont have to go find the person to check, etc.

pisu

Sep 14, 2018
it's not. you can find him in the evening at the ritual site.

for me going with magic worked best for her. scattershot gives you energy and you can use that energy not just to counter her staus effects, but also to blow her up with a hyper charged energy explosion.

yeah, the rumors mechanic is supposed to introduce these interactions. afaik caroline triggers 2 kinds of those, but the others (skirt peeking, ass kissing, panty thief...) remain a mystery (to me).

from what i can tell the new ending point is after that gory stuff down there, with domenic chilling at the witch hut.

we now have lucy. making use of her doesn't really advances time (despite what the game says), so you can just go to her and level up like crazy. doesn't give you money or items though.

also wanted to point out: if any images stick to the screen you can press L to bring up your phone. cancel and the image is gone.
But lucy is still bugged, I mean u can only get one scene with her

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
But lucy is still bugged, I mean u can only get one scene with her
yeah, that appears to be true. also tracy shoud have more content than we can currently get to. (judging from the image files).
unless of course there are invisible stat checks at work. i mean, without digging in the code it's hard to tell if we may need 50 or so in say perversion, empathie or charisma to trigger certain scenes. for macky for example: do you need to sleep x times to trigger the homework stuff, or do you actually need x bravery (that you get by sleeping during class)?

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
It's been a while since I last played this and I'm trying to continue the route with the girl who needs help studying, I can't seem to progress any further with her since I asked to see her panties at the library. She doesn't appear any where on the map and I can't figure out what to do next - did I somehow break her quest?

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
After the facesitting scene with miki after I loose a couple more times after the battle she just stands where the other scenes took place is there a way to fix this

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
It's been a while since I last played this and I'm trying to continue the route with the girl who needs help studying, I can't seem to progress any further with her since I asked to see her panties at the library. She doesn't appear any where on the map and I can't figure out what to do next - did I somehow break her quest?
Keep studying on the library in the evenings, she should show up.

Reactions: Angel.cx

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
yeah, that appears to be true. also tracy shoud have more content than we can currently get to. (judging from the image files).
unless of course there are invisible stat checks at work. i mean, without digging in the code it's hard to tell if we may need 50 or so in say perversion, empathie or charisma to trigger certain scenes. for macky for example: do you need to sleep x times to trigger the homework stuff, or do you actually need x bravery (that you get by sleeping during class)?
Tracy films you jerking off the second time she catches you sniffing her panties. Are you saying there are more Tracy scenes than that?

Apr 9, 2022
Anyone know how to gain the drug dealer's trust? And does she even have any scenes?

Edit: I bought every drug from the dealer and this seems to have gained her trust after talking to her twice. I've done the drug dealing job one time and it doesn't seem like it can be done again. There are no scenes with her as far as I know. After the job, you'll have money that you are supposed to turn in, and you'll get a piece of it. I'm going to try again to see if it's possible to run off with all of the money.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Tracy films you jerking off the second time she catches you sniffing her panties. Are you saying there are more Tracy scenes than that?
yes, she has some ass scenes, facesitting scenes and facefarting scenes (or is supposed to) teary said that they are implemented, but from what everyone is saying you cant get to the scenes because its bugged

Reactions: tobiume08
Dec 6, 2018
First off, thank you for the phone tip. Even if Teary is having problems with fixing the image issues, if a work around exists it will be less of a problem (sleeping and other time progressing options are annoying to use for fixing this). Second, I will try in a bit to see if it might be something like that. I have learned that the fastest way to gain perversion is to sniff the panties before taking them. Its a slow and annoying process (thankfully most rooms have one panty in the closet) but I previously reached I think 45 hopeing having it at a high number would do something. It may also be related to other stats like maso (which is for some reason -2 for me), so I will try to mess around with different things and see what happens. It would be much easier with the rpgmaker editor of this game, but I only have one of them and it isn't this one.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes