RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
First off, thank you for the phone tip. Even if Teary is having problems with fixing the image issues, if a work around exists it will be less of a problem (sleeping and other time progressing options are annoying to use for fixing this). Second, I will try in a bit to see if it might be something like that. I have learned that the fastest way to gain perversion is to sniff the panties before taking them. Its a slow and annoying process (thankfully most rooms have one panty in the closet) but I previously reached I think 45 hopeing having it at a high number would do something. It may also be related to other stats like maso (which is for some reason -2 for me), so I will try to mess around with different things and see what happens. It would be much easier with the rpgmaker editor of this game, but I only have one of them and it isn't this one.
this is the rpg editor I use, its worked for every single game ive tried
i dont remember where i downloaded it from

those stats dont do anything, the perversion/creepy/maso ect ect

ive personally found that anytime there is a bug on screen (image wont go away ect) if you go to menu -- > help --> debug
itll fix the screen of the image

seems like plans for dominic to be a futa, or a femboydom
from what I can tell D=

Dec 6, 2018

ive personally found that anytime there is a bug on screen (image wont go away ect) if you go to menu -- > help --> debug

from what I can tell D=
Thanks, I will try it out later. Sad that the stats don't seem to do anything, was hopeing that would fix the issue. Also, I am happy to have new content toggles added into the game, even if the only new toggle I will use is the toilet one.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Okay I Need Help lol, Just downloaded this game and it's awesome! I'm Only on Ayleen right now but I'm stuck with her. My Energy Level is 20 But she one shots me if my health is low enough with my mind being broken my mc being her chair or stool which are like automatic loses? is there anyway to beat her at this point or is their a scene after the 1st mind breaking scene which I can get enough of her essence? or resist or stool chair option? can you submit to after the 1st windbreak or what thanks!
In Summery, yes, you can still progress. However Ayleen is a boss you need to beat to progress so giving her Lv's won't work. I would have recommended defeating Ayleen before being mind broken as that will just make it a bit harder.
My first recommendation is to turn the difficulty down. Turning the difficulty down for a boss you are stuck on is fine especially if you got all the Hscenes, but I recommend turning the difficulty back up once you got the win.
Second recommendation is to use the Ruby Knife. It is a very good early game weapon that you can get by grinding rubys from Noo and taking them to the blacksmith. The Ruby Knife is useful as it has both a Stun attack and multiple bleed attacks. The stun is great as it can be used to get a free turn, this call allow you to drink multiple potions or more importantly cast scatershot>fumigate. Bleed is also useful as as it will deal damage over time which can be handy to counter Ayleen heal spell.
Third recommendation is to is to try and always have multiple energy available. In my experience Ayleen has a habit of using the mind control "grab" multiple turns in a row so only having one energy available can spell your doom if you do not use fumigate in time.
Fourth recommendations to get more money. Potions are rather cheap if you buy them from Vaila but its easy to burn through your supply. At this point in the story you will have a good way to quickly make money very quickly. If you go west of the village you will be able to fight the angry ghosts. At this point your new spells will be strong enough to defeat the ghosts and while the ghost don drop money if you run past them to the north, jump the barrier an you can trade some of the items you looted for $10,000. This means you can easily make around $50K-80K in one night. this will easily give you enough money to buy everything yon need.
Final recommendation, I don't know how good it will be but try using the broach you can pick up east of Vailas house. this broach when worn will lower your stats but will allow you to enter battle without resetting your TP. this means you can eat food/drink water outside of battle so that you you have 100TP then immediately start using your weapons ability. (but again I'm not sure how useful this strategy will be)
I hope this has been some help! When I first played, Ayleen was a bit of a wall but once you find a method to take her down that works for you it is a lot better.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellofellow
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks to the help of Evizzy89, I was able to look more deeply into the variables of the game. From what I can tell, there is no way to get access to a lot of stuff without having the actual rpgmaker. I was able to save and load multiple times to test different variables and see what happened, but the results were very odd. Turning on any variables relateing to rumors outside of Caroline ones would result in them being turned off and refused to stay on. It seems that there is a check in the code that looks at something to determine if its possible to do those rumors. If it deems it not possible, it auto turns off any of the rumors. Caroline rumors are even more weird since none of her rumors will activate (variables still stay on) if you get to end of her content currently avalible without cheats (haven't checked to see if its even possible to get it through cheats). Its already odd enough that when you get to the last scene she disappears, but it becomes as if she never existed. There is also a whole lot of variables for content that I don't think has been added yet, such as toilet content with various people and further scenes with dixie past her foot content.
Edit: also, when I say variables, I mean switches

Last edited:

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
anyone get the new lucy stuff? i battled with her over and over. while she was horny and not horny and i still can't get her scenes

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
What's the password for the tablet in Gregory's room?
Literally the easiest one you can imagine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from what I can tell D=
On one hand, it's sad that there's so much stuff in the game that seems inaccesible due to simple bugs. Hell, maybe they're just not available yet but we wouldn't know either way. The game is unironically a piece of art but the bugs really harm the experience.

On the other hand, FEMBOYDOM CONFIRMED LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The Caroline stuff is awesome. She corners you in a classroom and you are forced to kiss her ass. And this is recorded. MC is starting to leave a trail of evidence behind since Tracy also has compromising videos and pictures now.

Is there more Caroline content? Or is that the end for this update?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In my opinion, when a man defeats a woman in femdom games, then the atmosphere of a femdom disappears!
Therefore, it would be great if in battles, MC could lose (and still continue the story of the game).

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
In my opinion, when a man defeats a woman in femdom games, then the atmosphere of a femdom disappears!
Therefore, it would be great if in battles, MC could lose (and still continue the story of the game).
the game encourages you to keep your losses (you still get xp, money, items and most importantly scenes) instead of reloading, and depending on difficulty you may lose quite a bit. there is also an advanced version of the first opponent called "bit serious Noo", indicating that she (and probably others) don't fight at full capacity.
After you meet him in the pawn shop and the arcade. Thanks though.
ah, my bad. didn't know these scenes were related.

Dec 6, 2018
A long time ago there was at least one of them that I never had to beat after loseing/submitting enough. This was before there was a save reset and since then I just beat each of the succubi to get to new content (sometimes with cheats for some stats or money).

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
I found a possible bug. The ATM's won't let you withdraw money. Also if you talk to Caroline after her second seduction ambush her portrait stays frozen on the screen. It can be removed by sleeping as far as i can tell. Also you can prevent the Ass Kissing Scene by having enough bravery. You can get bravery by exercising with the Blue Haired Guy in front of the Male Dorm. Sometimes John will join you and you will gain 2 Bravery.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I found a possible bug. The ATM's won't let you withdraw money. Also if you talk to Caroline after her second seduction ambush her portrait stays frozen on the screen. It can be removed by sleeping as far as i can tell. Also you can prevent the Ass Kissing Scene by having enough bravery. You can get bravery by exercising with the Blue Haired Guy in front of the Male Dorm. Sometimes John will join you and you will gain 2 Bravery.
tbh i don't even know where to find any ATM's (apart from the MC himself lol). withdrawing money from the bank directly works though (you got me scared for a moment, i have 200k there). for the portrait: press L and cancel. it's way less annoying than returning to your room. for bravery: sleeping during class also works.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes