RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Oh wow I didn’t know about Dominic’s journal. That sheds a new light on him then huh. It’s really funny that he’s pissed about Vaila asking for help given how powerful she is.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I do like how the school is becoming more and more important every update. Initially it really felt like a distraction from the main content but after having it filled now with multiple characters and routes it feels entirely different when you play from start to finish. It’s why I’m glad I started from the beginning this update. Still haven’t gotten to the interlude stuff yet though because I restarted.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm actually sure many of us restarted entirely while keeping our fetish content unlocked saves. You're 100% correct on this.

Not only does it allow people to help with bug testing, it also allows you to go "oh shit, I didn't notice that". Replayability is important in the game industry, and we're talking about hobby coding here. I'm at the point where without the typos and bugs, you'd almost have a game like the ones we want to replay over and over again just because. And those are finished games.

I really do hope Teary considers a NG+ between updates, he can do it. People would bitch less about losing their progress and it fits the story considering Dilan can't even die at all no matter how hard he tries. That and a scene recollection, but this one's really, really hard at this point - too many different possibilities. It's doable, but it'd take quite a while to catch all the events and replay them independently.
That's just a gut feeling really. It's impossible to read Teary's mind, it's way too deep. We can always fantasize about it, but in the end, only Teary knows... and even so, he might not be sure. Writer's dilemma. Keeping things consistent can be a hassle but Teary did it, and still manages to throw us into an abyss that gazes into us.

What's certain is Dominic's personality was certainly designed to be grim, as Dilan shivers after reading his diary and wonders if it even is his - not even mentioning the vials he finds in there too. Dominic's definitely deranged and emotionally unstable, but in the game, EVERYONE is deranged and that makes the game even better.

Every character is designed to be completely mystifying in how they behave and react if you pay attention. That keeps the game going, and it's fucking awesome as long as people remember when they're out of things to do, they don't even have to restart, though doing that is fine too and then they'll notice it feels completely different all of a sudden.

One of the downsides is the abundance of choices that lead to the same thing - but that might actually be placeholder content LOL. If we then notice in a few updates there's something important in a choice that had nothing in it, well shit, that's one of the secrets to making the game grow retroactively.
damn I cant find it anymore.. in one of the versions it always got me curious, Ayleen had a book on this side, a Journal/Diary that had info about Dilan it actually led to a scene involving her jabbing him with a needle again and wipeing his memory (after he reads the journal) and it changes a bit of dialogue I dont know if it is still in the game and I did something special to trigger it or if it got removed, I actually know between versions teary has a habit of breaking things and it doesnt seem to come back or he just removes things completly, but I was always curious about the lore behind Ayleen because after that scene she seemed a little meanier and devious than she actually lets on
eaeaeae.png

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
(This isn't new content, but for those who didn't know about it, break into Dominic's Room - Male Dorm 07, lockpicking difficulty 3 - and read his diary, then confront Jake about it in the Occult Club)
Confronting Jake about Dominic von Slaught's Diary

Hey, can you please put these pictures under a spoiler tag? it's a pain in the ass to scroll past them, especially on my laptop.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
Did i just waste all that effort and time on macky for a few shoe sniffing scenes and one foot sniffing scene or is there something else im missing?
That seems to be it for now. I was never able to get her to progress beyond the point where she'd hand out assignments if you ask, and then let you smell her feet if you'd done enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I'm actually sure many of us restarted entirely while keeping our fetish content unlocked saves. You're 100% correct on this.

Not only does it allow people to help with bug testing, it also allows you to go "oh shit, I didn't notice that". Replayability is important in the game industry, and we're talking about hobby coding here. I'm at the point where without the typos and bugs, you'd almost have a game like the ones we want to replay over and over again just because. And those are finished games.

I really do hope Teary considers a NG+ between updates, he can do it. People would bitch less about losing their progress and it fits the story considering Dilan can't even die at all no matter how hard he tries. That and a scene recollection, but this one's really, really hard at this point - too many different possibilities. It's doable, but it'd take quite a while to catch all the events and replay them independently.
That's just a gut feeling really. It's impossible to read Teary's mind, it's way too deep. We can always fantasize about it, but in the end, only Teary knows... and even so, he might not be sure. Writer's dilemma. Keeping things consistent can be a hassle but Teary did it, and still manages to throw us into an abyss that gazes into us.

What's certain is Dominic's personality was certainly designed to be grim, as Dilan shivers after reading his diary and wonders if it even is his - not even mentioning the vials he finds in there too. Dominic's definitely deranged and emotionally unstable, but in the game, EVERYONE is deranged and that makes the game even better.

Every character is designed to be completely mystifying in how they behave and react if you pay attention. That keeps the game going, and it's fucking awesome as long as people remember when they're out of things to do, they don't even have to restart, though doing that is fine too and then they'll notice it feels completely different all of a sudden.

One of the downsides is the abundance of choices that lead to the same thing - but that might actually be placeholder content LOL. If we then notice in a few updates there's something important in a choice that had nothing in it, well shit, that's one of the secrets to making the game grow retroactively.
NG+ would be pretty cool imo, but might not be super great since you can re-fight people anyways. For the recollection, we already have that partially going yeah? When you sleep you can check out the non-repeatable scenes. I think between the re-fighting and the lucid dreaming its probably going to cover a bunch?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Anyone wonder what the deal with John is? I feel like he'll be important somehow.

Kinda hope we'll get to take him to the other world and watch Dominic cry about it. Seems like such a cool character.

Reactions: Evizzy89

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone wonder what the deal with John is? I feel like he'll be important somehow.

Kinda hope we'll get to take him to the other world and watch Dominic cry about it. Seems like such a cool character.
John is the ultimate bro. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't the friendly guy he has been thus far. I expect him to somehow help Dilan in some super unexpected and possibly dumb way. I like the idea that in a school full of supernatural beings John is just chilling and happens to be a big help to the protagonist.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
John is the ultimate bro. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't the friendly guy he has been thus far. I expect him to somehow help Dilan in some super unexpected and possibly dumb way. I like the idea that in a school full of supernatural beings John is just chilling and happens to be a big help to the protagonist.
I personally want to see him interacting with the other characters. With the friendship thing I wonder if he'll help you with Trent since he knows the guy.

His interaction with Miki was hilarious, he got up so fast he surprised Dominic lol. Shame we don't have anything to speculate on, other than maybe the fact he seems a bit tougher than normal.

I also really like some of the minor details such as Miki and Bonnie never killing you, really adds personality.

Also doesn't Dominic say he was about to kill Miki? I thought succubi were immortal. I wonder if with the kills counter we'll have an ending where Dilan kills the succubi.

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
You also get some quality time while she's patrolling the college halls (random floor at night) as her bench. Think that was implemented quite a while ago though.

As for the portal, you'll get an alternate dialogue if you've done her shoe domination route.
This makes me feel like I might have missed something. She has a prompt for "can I..." when patrolling, but she'd always say no. As far as I knew the farthest it got was when she will let you smell her shoes on the floor and letting you smell her foot if you've done an assignment.

haklaty

May 13, 2021
How do I trigger Caroline ass kiss scene? I pissed her off in the first meeting calling her a bitch, but nothing different happened (other than the findom and perv rumors).

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
It's been literally over a year so give me a little while, I'll just check the code to tell you exactly what you need to unlock.

Okay done. Need to have unlocked her bench scene or you can't interact with her while she's patrolling; if you did stuff with her the choice will also not appear (using a plugin call to hide the choice) and only foot licking will. Someone did mention the discord guidemaker GreenPlanet was salty (not sure if that was as a joke but Discord is banned where I live so he'll have to cry about it if that was serious) but F95 is the only place where I can post this (support sites and socials are banned) so tell him that I guess, lol.

Hope that helps, good luck! :)
Thank you, even knowing there's more to look for is a help since I'd thought I'd run out. ll try to look more into how to trigger the bench scene when I get the chance then. I've talked to her at night when she's patrolling a lot but I'm guessing there's some other trigger to go with it like sleeping in class again or smelling her shoes more.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
This makes me feel like I might have missed something. She has a prompt for "can I..." when patrolling, but she'd always say no. As far as I knew the farthest it got was when she will let you smell her shoes on the floor and letting you smell her foot if you've done an assignment.
You have to select Can I? Three times in a row and she will get fed up with you and "punish" you

;)

(At least from what I recall, then you do it again after the scene and she should tell you wait for her in her room I believe? There will be a "foot licking" and "bench" option after "can i?" to be fully done in the school. Then in her room there are two diff scenes when you wait for her, seemingly RNG, one at her desk and one at her bed.)

Reactions: Kareshy

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
You have to select Can I? Three times in a row and she will get fed up with you and "punish" you

;)

(At least from what I recall, then you do it again after the scene and she should tell you wait for her in her room I believe? There will be a "foot licking" and "bench" option after "can i?" to be fully done in the school. Then in her room there are two diff scenes when you wait for her, seemingly RNG, one at her desk and one at her bed.)
I clicked around a bit, my bottleneck was apparently that I hadn't tried going back to smelling her shoes while she was on patrol after reaching the stage I was on, then it was meeting her while on patrol. Thanks again!

Reactions: Bacace124
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes