RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
T
See attached file. Enjoy.
You mean WL. They are the replaced terms for HP and MP in Katalist - Vitality and Willpower (and in this case, maximum, as opposed to current). Likewise, TP is named Resilience. ("Resilence", sic)
Thanks

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i follow guide on page 230 to play game and now i understand that all school event was left out. Question is how can i get all content in this list- #4,610 on page 231? Is there guide or walkthrough?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
New question, is there guide for Caroline, Jenny and Tracy? Find their names in the thread. And where i can find drug dealer?

Last edited:

gunsmithcatz

Apr 5, 2021
Has anyone resolved this Miki bug? After you do most of her loss content, she'll just move forward from her throne a bit and get stuck in the middle of the room. She's uninteractable after that, which locks me out of basically all her content after that point. Is this pretty well documented, or just me?

taoda159

Feb 26, 2019
Has anyone resolved this Miki bug? After you do most of her loss content, she'll just move forward from her throne a bit and get stuck in the middle of the room. She's uninteractable after that, which locks me out of basically all her content after that point. Is this pretty well documented, or just me?
Me too

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
New question, is there guide for Caroline, Jenny and Tracy? Find their names in the thread. And where i can find drug dealer?
For Caroline:
You find her at first in the convenience store in Golden Way, at night. There you give her your money. I don't remember the entire path but the rest of the events either happen in the same place and time, or after class, or in the class right next to yours.

For Jenny: AFAIK it's only one event, where you interact with her room (19 I think) and get a short scene. You can also see her in the same class as Dominic but she has no content so far.

For Tracy: Go to her room (07), sniff the panties a couple of times, and Tracy appears. She'll kick you out of her room, but you can enter and do it again. For the third scene, sniff the bloomers.

The drug dealer is behind the Pawn Shop, at night.

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
For Caroline:
You find her at first in the convenience store in Golden Way, at night. There you give her your money. I don't remember the entire path but the rest of the events either happen in the same place and time, or after class, or in the class right next to yours.

For Jenny: AFAIK it's only one event, where you interact with her room (19 I think) and get a short scene. You can also see her in the same class as Dominic but she has no content so far.

For Tracy: Go to her room (17), sniff the panties a couple of times, and Tracy appears. She'll kick you out of her room, but you can enter and do it again. For the third scene, sniff the bloomers.

The drug dealer is behind the Pawn Shop, at night.
Thanks

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Do we have any news on future updates?
We've seen some of the upcoming content in the progress report. IIRC, a Maven expansion, a story expansion (featuring Alex and the ghost lady), another mob, and maybe some Vhidna scenes are coming, with a full Vhidna expansion coming after that. And Teary always adds more surprise stuff in the updates.

That said we don't know *when* it's coming out, if that's what you ask. Teary is still silent on discord (which is normal, not necessarely something to worry about). I wouldn't expect it this month.

Also anyone know any similar games that'll tide me over in the meantime?
RPGM femdom games? The famous ones are Tower of Trample and Domina, though I kinda dislike both (and the latter goes super overboard with some of the kinks, with no option to skip them). FemU Zero is a really good one, and its predecessor (FemU) is also really good and full content. Caliross is good for Lezdom if you're also into that, though it has a lot of (fully optional, I think) maledom too.

Reactions: dota_saver

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Also anyone know any similar games that'll tide me over in the meantime?
to throw in a few additional names to those 2341Name mentioned: project supremacy, gladia, misantria, league of domination, a new life in submission, monster girl dreams, under the witch... they're not all RPGM (no idea if that even matters), but they're all femdom and all have turn-based combat (some more, some less). there are more, and many many more if you're fine with JRPG's.
FemU Zero is a really good one
last time i checked that had barely any content. but considering that everyone seems to like it, i guess i need to give it another look.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Nait Sieve and 2341Name thanks for the recs will definitely check these out. Know any in Renpy as well?
i know that monster girl dreams is renpy, but i mentioned that already. honestly i don't really care enough to check most of the time. also a reminder that f95 has a search funtion. you can not just filter for tags like female domination, but also select the desired engine.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
We've seen some of the upcoming content in the progress report. IIRC, a Maven expansion, a story expansion (featuring Alex and the ghost lady), another mob, and maybe some Vhidna scenes are coming, with a full Vhidna expansion coming after that. And Teary always adds more surprise stuff in the updates.

That said we don't know *when* it's coming out, if that's what you ask. Teary is still silent on discord (which is normal, not necessarely something to worry about). I wouldn't expect it this month.

RPGM femdom games? The famous ones are Tower of Trample and Domina, though I kinda dislike both (and the latter goes super overboard with some of the kinks, with no option to skip them). FemU Zero is a really good one, and its predecessor (FemU) is also really good and full content. Caliross is good for Lezdom if you're also into that, though it has a lot of (fully optional, I think) maledom too.
What progress report? theres been nothing on the patreon for a long time, if there was one posted on discord could you post it here?

to throw in a few additional names to those 2341Name mentioned: project supremacy, gladia, misantria, league of domination, a new life in submission, monster girl dreams, under the witch... they're not all RPGM (no idea if that even matters), but they're all femdom and all have turn-based combat (some more, some less). there are more, and many many more if you're fine with JRPG's.

last time i checked that had barely any content. but considering that everyone seems to like it, i guess i need to give it another look.
I would definitely recommend giving it another look, I would have to say it has more content then Misantria, and league of domination and alot more play-time

I tried league and bleh it was bad, but if youre familiar enough with the characters I can see how kids will simp for it, kinda
its been a very long time since Ive played Gladia, is there more than one fight now?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I would definitely recommend giving it another look, I would have to say it has more content then Misantria, and league of domination and alot more play-time

I tried league and bleh it was bad, but if youre familiar enough with the characters I can see how kids will simp for it, kinda
its been a very long time since Ive played Gladia, is there more than one fight now?
yeah, i'll take a look at it later. the version i played was the very first one, and only had a handful of scenes. league is ok in my book (i never played LoL), but i agree that it has issues. for gladia... well, there are technically 2 fights that i'm aware of, but one of them is part of the prelude and not repeatable. i'm honestly not really following the thread, but i don't think there was an update recently. supposedly there is one around the corner (that will also fix the aweful performance that plagues it), but no idea when. i just felt like throwing it in since it seems to be fairly popular.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes