RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
can anyone upload a full save after all the content pls?
after the main story and all or most of the side quests?

thanks <3

Reactions: Deore

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
Looks like a missing picture error, most likely due to a menu UI rename or deletion between versions. Can be fixed by copying the current one with that name. Can't exactly help with the older files themselves as I had to "uninstall" Katalist (nothing against Teary, I'm just dead low on device space and couldn't bring myself to convert the pictures to lossy, progressive JPEG90ish or replace most of them with blank 1x1 pictures) but that should help you see the scenes and dialogue since they call the current Bonnie pictures anyway.Try this one; unless content has changed, it should be a full save for the content, though you'll still have to save edit to repeat one-time only events just like with any other "full save". For a clean one that allows you to go through the Sentinel City dungeon, try 2341Name's clean save before it.

Hope this helps. If you're stuck with paths, try the (quirky) forum thread search engine (top-right), most people here have contributed mini-walkthroughs at some point.
i copied your save file in www folder then save folder and my game cant see your save. What im doing wrong?

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Would be a great game if it wasn't so tedious and more straight forward. Because all of these repeat defats by succubus only unlock so many sex endings and going through 10 of them and only get 9 out of them the same is kinda annoying. Just have a gallery unlock code and for those who want the story they can play throughout. And those who came for the sex scenes have gallery unlocked.

Reactions: zz7989

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
Hi, i'm in need of help, i saw someone on this forum having the same problem but apparently he didn't manage to fix it.

After reporting about the sentinel tower to the Witch, i went back and bested Miki, however Dominic disappeared from the tower so i cannoit progress in the story, by telling him that he's free... I tried rolling back my save and the bug still happen. I'm playing on version 0.096_P2FF.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Did you mean scene recollection? A CG recollection is very lacking in a game that uses a lot of particle effects, animations and/or layers. (This also makes CG rips harder even if you're willing to perform blending via imagemagick or similar.)

Scene recollections were already a thing more or less and lucid dreams added some. A full scene recollection for every single event is almost impossible unless it behaves independently of what happened prior to the event (there is a way to do it via map cloning, but it's super dirty and a lot of bloat).
Well, a Gallery Room, as an option for replaying scenes, especially for RPGMaker Games, is quite doable. Its implementation can differ a bit depending on the implementation of the majority of Scenes in each game, but usually you can either copy the Event Pages (if it's map events) or link to the Common Events from the Gallery Room as well; if it's Battle-based, you can have the Battle be called in the Gallery Room as well, and if it's some miscellaneous implementation using Custom Scripts and Auxilliary files (example, Dieselmine games), you can still re-use the Script calls that you'd generally use to implement the Scenes normally in the first place.
Only way it can get more difficult it's when multiple different types implementation are used (eg. Having half the scene as Map Event, half as Common event etc.). That or if certain Scenes have more variations based on more Switches/Variables (something that would make even an initial menu for manually initiating those Values in the Gallery quite difficult).

Not like I expect most devs at this point to care enough to implement Galleries of their own will though.

Reactions: homie_simpson

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Did you mean scene recollection? A CG recollection is very lacking in a game that uses a lot of particle effects, animations and/or layers. (This also makes CG rips harder even if you're willing to perform blending via imagemagick or similar.)
In fact, there is a way to set directly to the game, which events to perform. And you can set there a whole list of events, which makes it possible to simply plug a piece of the scene into the game's playback, or any event, or your own command, without even editing the maps (although you have to edit the plugins, I had to do so to implement the gallery of this game)

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Press M, Sentinel City, Golden Way. It's in the middle of the street.

(If you want to get there by foot, Golden Way Street is in the western area of Sentinel City.)
If I press M I only get ritual site, my room, my class, andgastate college. I have no idea where "Sentinel City" is.. Can you tell me the way to go from College entrance?

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
So I downloaded this game last week, and I really enjoy it, both in content and presentation, but I think I hit a gamebreaking bug. Miki is now just standing in the middle of her room, and I cannot interact with her. Any remedy to this? I have a save from before it happened, but I'd have to replay a LOT to get to where I was.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I think it is safe to say that Tearycian doesn’t take that much interest in making the game. We used to think that it is because of exams, fair enough but exams dont take up all year.
It is pretty obvious this project bores him, he doesn’t want to continue it. Maybe the only thing that keeps him from saying “abandonnes project” is the monthly revenue from patreon, I guess it’s safe to sah he learned well from some other devs huhu

not to mention that last updates weren’t that heacy in content for the wait

TLDR terician becom boda hahaha super uncool. Spagheti code game no worthhhhh

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes