RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
is there a walkthrough for this game?
yes there is. the search function is your friend, althought actually finding it gets a tiny bit harder with every new person that asks. iirc the last one is v.3.
Does the quest report noo to maven goes anywhere in this version? All i got is report to maven and ive got the noo quest at the wait for her to call stage. Is that it for this version or am i missing something?
that's it for now.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

kormit120

Jul 3, 2022
Soooo... It's been a while. Is Macky's questline-thingy functional now by any chance? It really was the only thing I never got to complete when I first played this.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Soooo... It's been a while. Is Macky's questline-thingy functional now by any chance? It really was the only thing I never got to complete when I first played this.
I dont know, apparently it is functional but easy to bug out but I dont believe anything has changed within the past (1year+?) with it
I wasnt able to personally able to do it but I didnt try super hard

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020
I think it's the same thing, speaking of which she needed an update with more content.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Anyone got a full save? Trying searching for it here but the only ones are only half done or not 100% Looking for ones with caroline and the teacher done 100%

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone got a full save? Trying searching for it here but the only ones are only half done or not 100% Looking for ones with caroline and the teacher done 100%
Pretty sure that this save is as complete as it gets, other than minor stuff like unlocking all the potions or whathever

Note that Caroline content is not repeatable and can't be done with the lucid dreaming, so you won't get to access it from this save

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Pretty sure that this save is as complete as it gets, other than minor stuff like unlocking all the potions or whathever

Note that Caroline content is not repeatable and can't be done with the lucid dreaming, so you won't get to access it from this save
Thank you, you just saved me from playing through the entire game again, i'll just do the caroline content from the other saves.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Last report was end of september/beginning of october. I am expecting something soon, judging by the details in the last one. Preview pics show more Maven stuff, general student stuff, potentially up to three new enemies/major succubi (definitely at least one shown in combat), some kind of Bonnie teaser thing. Lotsa stuff.

There's also some rework to make the Journal better at tracking stuff for you. Apparently hover descriptions for status effects are coming.

Apparently Teary also changed the aspect ratios of the entire image set of the game or something?? Plus some non-specified edits in some pieces. Probably other stuff I am missing too.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Last report was end of september/beginning of october. I am expecting something soon, judging by the details in the last one. Preview pics show more Maven stuff, general student stuff, potentially up to three new enemies/major succubi (definitely at least one shown in combat), some kind of Bonnie teaser thing. Lotsa stuff.

There's also some rework to make the Journal better at tracking stuff for you. Apparently hover descriptions for status effects are coming.

Apparently Teary also changed the aspect ratios of the entire image set of the game or something?? Plus some non-specified edits in some pieces. Probably other stuff I am missing too.
Teary also mentions they were enrolled in school over the summer, and while I can't say for sure, may very well still be. Specifically Teary says this to point out that there can't be any specific date promises. The operative word was "soon" and its been about a month so my assumption of "soon" would be within two months, but our definition may not be the same. Some of the work done is also relevant for update 0.1 so it seems the plan is to "finish" something, my guess is wrap up all/some relevant loose ends resulting from the horror interlude and get back to a more "linear" approach (the next update is 0.096p3).

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
From the prior progress reports + the newer one, it does seem like P3 is focused on finishing the interlude. The girl with the long claws from that section gets a boss battle, apparently the ghost girl from that section also gets some content, and IIRC he mentioned that it's the last part before the story moves onto the next succubus (though also IIRC there's a Vidhna update coming after this one)

Also other stuff like Maven content, a new mob character, and apparently that new girl in the lattest progress report. Maybe also other stuff that he hasn't shown, as usual.

Teary hasn't said anything at all in the discord since he posted the progress report (though he reacted with hearts to a fanwork, so they're alive). I'm *guessing* that it's dropping this month but who knows.

Reactions: Bacace124

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
with teary soon generally means within 6 months so I would not get your hopes up quite yet, I would wait about 3 months after his preview post before starting to expect an update
although I am personally hoping it'll be around Xmas time and we will get some Xmas side-dom, but if he were to do that it would be another 6-12 month update so... maybe next xmas D=

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes