RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
so asking about the classroom teacher of 1d, have i softlocked myself out of her content bc after sniffing her shoes at her room she just says i have nothing more to say to you and the place there the portal used to be just shows ... when i try to interact with it, it has shown before that i need to talk to the witch but there are no dialogue options about the portal when talking to her
if you skip class by working and sleep in class a few times you can still progress the route, it just has a few changes to dialogue as well as the chain of events but you should still get all the scenes to my knowledge.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
if you skip class by working and sleep in class a few times you can still progress the route, it just has a few changes to dialogue as well as the chain of events but you should still get all the scenes to my knowledge.
ye was able to progrees and found a guide as well, it seem her route is kind of bugged though, if i take the steps the guide has, it doesnt trigger what it should trigger, it needs a lot of tries to trigger what i want it to trigger

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
ye was able to progrees and found a guide as well, it seem her route is kind of bugged though, if i take the steps the guide has, it doesnt trigger what it should trigger, it needs a lot of tries to trigger what i want it to trigger
you need to skip class by working 3 times and sleep in class 3 times each in order to progress once, and you do that several times (up to 15 total each iirc)

you do not need to do it in "order" either, you can sleep 50 times and then skip 15 and you'll move along

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
you need to skip class by working 3 times and sleep in class 3 times each in order to progress once, and you do that several times (up to 15 total each iirc)

you do not need to do it in "order" either, you can sleep 50 times and then skip 15 and you'll move along
oh oaky so if sleep and work 50 and 15 times respectively the events will trigger one by one when i follow class awake. i dont have to wait for scenes to trigger to sleep work some more, i can just take care of them in 1 go. Is that what ure saying?

Jun 3, 2022

I wonder if we will ever see more content for Miss Macky, though I expect her story and cgs are basically finished now.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
okay i dont get what im doing wrong with macky, have tried everything, around 50 seelp and 20 skips yet still im stuck on the assignment part, not even her asking where i go when skipping classes has triggered yet

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
okay i dont get what im doing wrong with macky, have tried everything, around 50 seelp and 20 skips yet still im stuck on the assignment part, not even her asking where i go when skipping classes has triggered yet
Oh if you have assignments already, I believe you need to complete 7 of them. Something like that. Eventually it turns into doing assignments for... rewards ;)

I wonder if we will ever see more content for Miss Macky, though I expect her story and cgs are basically finished now.
Guarantee you it isn't finished. Literal 0% chance that her story is "done" in my mind (and by extension, cg) because way back when this whole thread was going crazy with lore and secrets there were so many implications about what she and the college was doing, the rest of the teachers and their relationship/dynamic between each other, the room markings changing when you get involved with her (the interactable in her room goes from o to x iirc), theres just a whole fuckton of stuff that hasn't been resolved yet or even fully shown in general. Would be one hell of a miss to leave her as she is imo.

Also you can (maybe it was taken out, havent played last update) interact with the bra on her bed in her room on weekends and it says "whoa.... so big..." so if i get cucked out of that going further im going to be so sad.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Oh if you have assignments already, I believe you need to complete 7 of them. Something like that. Eventually it turns into doing assignments for... rewards ;)
ye i do have one, had 2 completed both, but i havent gotten any new ones after doing them, ive done the part of sniffing the shoe before leaving, while she is asleep, but after that i cant progress any further, she doesnt give any new assignments or nothing new triggers, and every time u go to her room the quest mark to drop off the assignment is still there. By now i think i should gotten a new scene or assignment but nothing

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
ye i do have one, had 2 completed both, but i havent gotten any new ones after doing them, ive done the part of sniffing the shoe before leaving, while she is asleep, but after that i cant progress any further, she doesnt give any new assignments or nothing new triggers, and every time u go to her room the quest mark to drop off the assignment is still there. By now i think i should gotten a new scene or assignment but nothing
I think that you have to keep interacting with the shoes to continue the route.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes