RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How can you stop Ayleen's control ability? Everytime she uses it i am basicly dead
as Bacace124 said, the answer is fumigate. in general she is probably best dealt with using a weapon with decent magic attack.
scattershot generates 2 energy orbs, and you use those to cleanse the effects of her abilities when needed, and otherwise build up to 3 orbs to then blow her up with energy explosions. imo that's the best way to work around her self-healing ability.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
How can you stop Ayleen's control ability? Everytime she uses it i am basicly dead
I agree with what what both Bacace124 and Nait Sieve, but would like to add the recommendation of using a weapon that has an attack that can stun your opponent. The stun attack with weapons like the ruby knife (if successful) allows you to charge up an energy orb (magic attack or scattershot) and then use fumigate before Ayleen can land her next hit.

As the attack "stab" has a bellow 100% chance to causing stun it can be risky to use if it dose not work but can be very useful if you need to a few round without getting hit. I have also found it useful for other battles if ability's like calm mind are still in cool down.

A general recommendation that has been mentioned before is to try and keep the energy orbs available so you can fumigate when you need. Also don't progress down her submission path until you have at least one of her essence, she has a move/grab that will just end the a fight once you have progressed down her path far enough, this means grinding resources from he can be a pain.

Apr 29, 2020
Alright people, the update might drop tomorrow in the morning or Sunday, either way when it drops for real, do not I repeat, do not hesitate to bring it over. Don't waste a single minute by pondering on what to do with the release, just respond immediately by bringing it over here.

• Haha
Reactions: Bacace124

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Alright people, the update might drop tomorrow in the morning or Sunday, either way when it drops for real, do not I repeat, do not hesitate to bring it over. Don't waste a single minute by pondering on what to do with the release, just respond immediately by bringing it over here.
if it drops ima sub to tearys patreon and post pictures of the new scenes just to cuck you all

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes