RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
It was a joke... and the fakeness of the account is verifiable, cmon.
It wasn't that recognizing if that Teary was a fake too difficult, it was just that Teary doesn't communicate much to the point that I genuinely thought someone was going to ruin his career and potentially make him quite from potential negative backlash, a lot of developers tend to have their motivations take a nose dive from similar things.

Feb 15, 2023
It wasn't that recognizing if that Teary was a fake too difficult, it was just that Teary doesn't communicate much to the point that I genuinely thought someone was going to ruin his career and potentially make him quite from potential negative backlash, a lot of developers tend to have their motivations take a nose dive from similar things.
Alright maybe a fake deadline wasn't a good idea. I thought no one would take it seriously since the account was obviously fake but I was wrong. So I apologize to the people that got upset. Between this and discord my intention was to get Teary to communicate with us in some way.

Reactions: Ziggy5

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Miki said she had something to talk to me, but she doesn't. Continuing to lose causes her to appear in the middle of the room in the tower, but no scene plays. This is after defeating her and getting the scene with her riding on my back.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Miki said she had something to talk to me, but she doesn't. Continuing to lose causes her to appear in the middle of the room in the tower, but no scene plays. This is after defeating her and getting the scene with her riding on my back.
She's getting fixed in the upcoming update

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I have lost 26 times to bonnie, but my submission is stuck on 1. Is she bugged? Does losing not increase submission? I beat her already and am now past the tower basement. Did I softlock her? Does anyone have an answer? Yes? No?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes