RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
so do i have to beat serenata or i can just lose to her untill she gives me the badge..and if i have to then how the hell can i? any tips?
Serenata has abilities that make her very tanky, but these abilities do eventually wear off. Energy Coalescence, Energy Inverter, and Energy Stabilization might be abilities you want to look into. Personally I just filled my RE bar and outlasted her until she got debuffed from buffing herself too many times, then went on a rampage.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
You don't understand, this game is a meta-game, requiring not only basic RPG Maker gameplay, but also editing and coding in the editor itself.
Multi-challenge, Zachatronics games ain't got shit on this
What do you think of the new lore though brother?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
What do you think of the new lore though brother?
Sorry brotha', fell waayy behind on this game, was busy doin' some programmin' of my own. But I do plan to go through the game soon, and see all that it has to offer (and, as I generally do, try to fix some of the more-critical Bugs, especially if there's more Content stuck behind them)

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
I think this has been asked before but cant find an answer, the "Talk to Valia" step of the quest "The Third Ritual" doesnt work. I have given the badge to Noo but cant find any way to progress after that.

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
You need to trigger a scene with Caroline, you can find her going in town, then up to sentinel city and left to Golden way city, then enter in the market near the two pink haired guys, talking to her will make her spreading rumours about you giving away money to girls, you should see them serching for you in the whole school.

Also, after some time Caroline will come to speak again to you, should be after a lesson, can't remember, she should then spread another rumour again, and other than girls wanting your money some will want you to smell their panties/ass. If is not triggering just speak again to Caroline.

Unfortunately there aren't any of them who makes you sniff their feets, if you don' have anymore money or refuse to gives, they'll slap you, same for others girls who are disgusted by you.

A good news is that you can become the wallet of Caroline if you go to talk to her again, I don't think there are more content for her at the moment tho, so giving her money will not progress her route.

It is really nice of you. However, Caroline do have more content than you said. After a while, she will come to you to give you a task. It is about finding something. If you finish the task, days later, she will be angry at you and force you to kiss her ass. That is what i thought to be the end of her route for now

sadly, that girl who have feet sniffing and footjob content can help you get rid of rumors. And that what i did, so there are no more ATM, i think i have to start a new save

9bf16e58cbc8e98d67b0a677dceeb7d847516907d9eb7c21dcb907966081f7cf.jpg
Teary once showed this picture, and i do wonder how to trigger it. or maybe it is not in the game for now

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Failed to load: img/pictures/5.png when activation the panel thing immediately to the right Alex after she introduces herself.

Edit: After closing and restarting the game. It seems to have fixed itself.

Last edited:

meimatsumoto

Jun 2, 2018
I guess the worst part about a large update is that you're left even wanting for more even more so than usual, especially now that the story is reaching its climax.
Programmers don't grow on trees but it'd be very beneficial for Teary since he seems to enjoy writing/drawing a lot more than coding (and at a very fast rate).
there's actually a niche and relatively unknown femdom coder who is out of work by the name of Koda, idk what happened to the last project they were working on, but legend says they are very efficient /s

Reactions: Kirayoushikage

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
My game seems to be stuck it tells in the top right corner that I should wait for the summoning for the third ritual it has been 5 days but nothing is happening is this the end of the content ?
Did you try checking your journal in the menu? It lists active quests and you might have to progress other ones before that one triggers.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I think I will just wait for the Stable update. However many years that might take remains to be seen.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
haven't played in a long ass time, thank you for adding damna's shop since maven is clinging SO hard to her mercury drops o_O

edit: seems like maven just erased me from existence after serenata's fight maybe as revenge for grinding her so much

edit 2: I seem to have completely skipped the maven dialogue after dominic gets mad at you by... having a fouslet fight me somehow? i guess she can just square up during the dominic cutscene, speedrun strats right there

Last edited:

jazzko

Dec 18, 2019
It is really nice of you. However, Caroline do have more content than you said. After a while, she will come to you to give you a task. It is about finding something. If you finish the task, days later, she will be angry at you and force you to kiss her ass. That is what i thought to be the end of her route for now

sadly, that girl who have feet sniffing and footjob content can help you get rid of rumors. And that what i did, so there are no more ATM, i think i have to start a new save

View attachment 2410074
Teary once showed this picture, and i do wonder how to trigger it. or maybe it is not in the game for now
She is not in the market..??

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes