RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What do you guys think of the gorey horror atmosphere that the game seems to be having?

It also seems we'll get more violent and gorey scenes judging by the "Brutal" switch.

I personally think it's quite interesting, adds more weight to the story, having violent sex scenes could be pretty cool, considering Dilan is immortal.

Good that it will have a switch though. ToT and Domina got flack for Karen and Franziska killing people without it being avoidable.
Dunno about gory but I wouldnt mind more "violent" such as being smothered to death (similar to the scene where bonnie sits on dilans face and he turns purple)

im not really sure though tbh as I would probably avoid scenes that involve torture (franziska)
karens wasnt so bad, I enjoyed the floor 9 update, but I wouldnt want anything more extreme than that

i suppose nothing with mutilation

bonnie has 'life sized bird cages' in her room, which I would love scenes involving those, I would like 'bad end' scenes that Domina has when you agree to be enslaved

I would like a more brutal ToT style mistress eventually because alot of the characters in Katalist are pretty fluff

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
What do you guys think of the gorey horror atmosphere that the game seems to be having?

It also seems we'll get more violent and gorey scenes judging by the "Brutal" switch.

I personally think it's quite interesting, adds more weight to the story, having violent sex scenes could be pretty cool, considering Dilan is immortal.

Good that it will have a switch though. ToT and Domina got flack for Karen and Franziska killing people without it being avoidable.
Dying or being enslaved (literally) forever can be hot, my problem with using gore to achieve it isn't just on a personal level but because it's a cheap way to make something cruel/brutal, and I highly doubt Teary needs to do that; Ayleen making her feet dirty again after you spend 5 minutes ingame time cleaning them is a lot crueler and hotter than ToT women randomly mutilating people because it's psychological and much much more creative. There are definitely more extreme hot ideas that Teary could introduce and execute much better than anyone else though (imagine Teary creating and writing a character that ends in Yvonne's endings without you know, being a boring character with cheap dialogues and bad art, for example).

Also violence on that level from such characters just never works for me personally; violence during sex is hot because you trust your partner and they're not actively trying to kill you or do serious long-term harm lol, you are not actually afraid of them but only feigning it. I guess if a character is loving but sadistic and it doesn't go overboard it could work, but certainly not in the Domina or ToT style where it's just like ??? why would I want to be killed or tortured by these assholes who hate me and it's their only personality trait. That level of cruelty and disregard works for less extreme things imo, Karen and Lady B make the most generic things more hot by virtue of that for example. I'm sure we've all had fantasies of someone who despises us doing something cruel and disrespectful to us, but you certainly wouldn't want to spend more time with them or have them do worse things (which in the case of immorto Dilan would be literally dying), you look to your partner for that ;).

Outside of erotic stuff the horror/gore work really well due to the artstyle and it being a sprite-based game. You don't expect to see such things in a simple game engine so the shock works well, if it were a more advanced game it'd just be pretentious and uncomfortable imo but I like it here a lot, it also goes really well with the mysteries within the plot.

Last edited:

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Serenata outheals my damage even on very easy:HideThePain:

How do you beat her
Blasting her with Darkness attacks while on Krystal mode seemed to be pretty effective. Used the Debilitated Rod, casted Debilitate, built up energy orb stacks (energy coalesce is good for this), use energize if you want then either shoot some Darkfalls along the way or just go for a one shot with Darkness Rise once 3 orbs are stacked

Slade2598

Feb 28, 2021
Ah... So just speaking to Julia trying to sort information and she was supposed to be preparing to serve Niht and knew about the "catalyst" well in advance.Alex drops Niht essence as well so we have compulsion? And blood control though i really don't know how Miki comes into all this, this may turn into a lore dump but I just find it weird how us dying to Walter triggered us being possessed though the stress of thinking we died for real to Julia prior probably didn't help, I also feel this was gonna happen with all the Ls the MC has taken this update, no info from Noo, Domi being a sociopath and blaming us for everything with Julia doing the same. At a lot of points down to orchestration and she still may be im starting to think Vaila is the principal also but her not knowing about the elements changes makes me doubt that, either that or its the classic everybody has an idea of what niht and the Katalist will do but then something completely different happens, sorry for the wall of text and don't know if I'm just chatting waffle or if any of its interesting but please do reply, as a soulsbourne gamer I live for this between the lines stuff lmao

Reactions: 2341Name

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020

One of reasons why I could never fully enjoy ToT was because of its extreme fetishes. I enjoy femdom but I will never comprehend how someone could find gore, scat, pee etc erotic. Katalist toggles is a blessing from the lord that I wished more extreme femdom games employed. Overall I am more than willing to see more violence in the game as the fucked up dungeon under tower is what really sparked my interest in the plot. But I want these things to be plot only and stay away from H scenes.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
this gore discussion makes me wonder just how far Dilan's immortality/regeneration actually goes. what woud happen if a franziska (domina) woud cut off our pp? what woud happen if a certain amazon (the game that shall not be named) woud eat our limbs? i mean, did we see an event where Dilan actually regenerates his body? the witch also mentions another potential target lady that coud deal with us "somewhat permanently".
also not sure if someone dropped this here yet, but this kinda confirms that gore scenes (among... others) will likely be a thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lots of toggles will be turned off for me lol.

Blasting her with Darkness attacks while on Krystal mode seemed to be pretty effective. Used the Debilitated Rod, casted Debilitate, built up energy orb stacks (energy coalesce is good for this), use energize if you want then either shoot some Darkfalls along the way or just go for a one shot with Darkness Rise once 3 orbs are stacked
wait, darkness magic? i haven't used the debilitating rod, but you make it sound like you're talking about *real* magic, akin to the energy/ fire/frost magic that we get normally. how did you acquire that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
These are the triggers in the code rn.. 4 of them are already implemented… I wonder What Brutal, and sounding intails? We about Futa… and toilet? I know Toilet includes a toilet quests and rumors, so maybe licking toilets in female dormitory and other characters that have interactions? Either way it’s interesting if you’re into that stuff? Idk 3D5351BA-5D12-4B0F-A209-414D802C097F.jpeg

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
this gore discussion makes me wonder just how far Dilan's immortality/regeneration actually goes. what woud happen if a franziska (domina) woud cut off our pp? what woud happen if a certain amazon (the game that shall not be named) woud eat our limbs? i mean, did we see an event where Dilan actually regenerates his body? the witch also mentions another potential target lady that coud deal with us "somewhat permanently".
also not sure if someone dropped this here yet, but this kinda confirms that gore scenes (among... others) will likely be a thing:
lots of toggles will be turned off for me lol.

wait, darkness magic? i haven't used the debilitating rod, but you make it sound like you're talking about *real* magic, akin to the energy/ fire/frost magic that we get normally. how did you acquire that?
We haven't really seen Dilan's regeneration, it only seems to kick in at death, it seems to reconnect his body since his limbs are gone when you revisit the sewers, Khulan would probably game over him like she does Ethan since he would be kept alive. Rousou also uses fire, would she leave Dilan burning forever?

You get more elements after Hum helps you out, you get a new spell to let you meditate on essences, letting you unlock a couple new elements.

These are the triggers in the code rn.. 4 of them are already implemented… I wonder What Brutal, and sounding intails? We about Futa… and toilet? I know Toilet includes a toilet quests and rumors, so maybe licking toilets in female dormitory and other characters that have interactions? Either way it’s interesting if you’re into that stuff? Idk View attachment 2446423
Toilet will likely be scat, sounding would be the insertion of objects into the urethra and Brutal would probably be violent content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
These are the triggers in the code rn.. 4 of them are already implemented… I wonder What Brutal, and sounding intails? We about Futa… and toilet? I know Toilet includes a toilet quests and rumors, so maybe licking toilets in female dormitory and other characters that have interactions? Either way it’s interesting if you’re into that stuff? Idk View attachment 2446423
pretty sure that toilet is "just" scat.
also:

We haven't really seen Dilan's regeneration, it only seems to kick in at death, it seems to reconnect his body since his limbs are gone when you revisit the sewers, Khulan would probably game over him like she does Ethan since he would be kept alive. Rousou also uses fire, would she leave Dilan burning forever?

You get more elements after Hum helps you out, you get a new spell to let you meditate on essences, letting you unlock a couple new elements.

Toilet will likely be scat, sounding would be the insertion of objects into the urethra and Brutal would probably be violent content.
oh, he does lose limbs? jeez, my memory is terrible. maybe Dilan works like a troll in some fantasy settings, so he can't regenerate fire damage?
also who tf is Hum?

boblolz

Jul 6, 2021
Funny cause when I did it when I was a kid (a doctor actually), there was no pleasure at all and only pain, I guess I missed something.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hm, just talking to Hum in the restaurant doesn't work. where or how does he (she?) help you out?
can anyone tell me how should dodge the poison of ayleen??
you can cure both of her status effects with fumigate.

papey

Sep 7, 2017

i think the more continuous narrative compared to tot/domina really works in katalist's favor when it comes to things like these because while you are in the blood dungeon under the tower it just feels like a part of a world rather than its own dimension (+ it doesn't just feel like it's entirely for shock value or to show how bad of a bitch a character is)

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Ones I have found through Essence Meditation are Magentia, Darkness, Thunder, Frost (through story), Blood, Ice, Fire, Energy (starts with), Krystal Mode and Enchantress Mode. Just go through them one by one in your inventory. Lots of skills in some as well.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

I also think Toilet, will involve the literal toilets of the characters and side characters (students) because there’s also toilet pervert quests and toilet rumors so I don’t think it’s just scat! Either way we’ll see lol

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes