RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The story hasn't progressed after winning the Serenata fight. Is this a glitch?
dunno about actual requirements/triggers, but for me the new content came up in the sequence of serenata first, then serpentine, then alex. try sleeping to the next day and check if that triggers anything. no clue about serpentines requirements, but for alex you very likely need to finish the gore dungeon under the tower and the dream encounters first.

christos3251

Oct 26, 2019
after the panty theif quest ive had a scene with two girls now not just one. is there anything past the two girls with the creepy girls. they say they will tell the others but i havent seen anything yet.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This might be a stupid question, but does someone have a link to the latest walkthrough that got mentioned on this thread? I started a new playthrough after neglecting this game for like 2 years, and I'm still having trouble telling where each girl's content ends, or whether you can progress by submission or not etc

For Vhidna, is there any other worship scene with the glass except the first one, and the variation of it where you voluntarily ask for her to drain your levels? (excluding the battle version where she only drains one level?) Is there any further content with her past the point she calls you a "little slut" and you can ask her to drain you? (cause she kinda implies it in the draining/worship scene, by making a remark that "maybe she'll one day let you sniff her bare feet") Even originally I liked Vhidna the most, so I can't ever stop myself from losing to her 20 times :LOL:, but I sadly think she doesn't have that much content... Also, even if that's not the case with her, are there any succubi you can progress the story with by just losing/submitting to them? (not by defeating them)

Also, what about the schoolgirls? Is there any second task Dixie will give you? Or any more content with her after the 10k footjob that you pay for? Is there any further content with Beverly after she lets you lick her panties in the library? I kept trying to study there in the evening afterwards but she didn't show up again, and she still doesn't talk to me if I try to approach her in her class in the morning... (1C)

Basically I'd appreciate a recently updated walkthrough (doesn't have to be for the latest version or anything - just decently recent) because I can't tell for sure where any character's content ends :WaitWhat: and when I'm supposed to move on, but even answers about the content of the 3 specific characters I mentioned would be highly appreciated!

Aug 27, 2022
This might be a stupid question, but does someone have a link to the latest walkthrough that got mentioned on this thread? I started a new playthrough after neglecting this game for like 2 years, and I'm still having trouble telling where each girl's content ends, or whether you can progress by submission or not etc

For Vhidna, is there any other worship scene with the glass except the first one, and the variation of it where you voluntarily ask for her to drain your levels? (excluding the battle version where she only drains one level?) Is there any further content with her past the point she calls you a "little slut" and you can ask her to drain you? (cause she kinda implies it in the draining/worship scene, by making a remark that "maybe she'll one day let you sniff her bare feet") Even originally I liked Vhidna the most, so I can't ever stop myself from losing to her 20 times :LOL:, but I sadly think she doesn't have that much content... Also, even if that's not the case with her, are there any succubi you can progress the story with by just losing/submitting to them? (not by defeating them)

Also, what about the schoolgirls? Is there any second task Dixie will give you? Or any more content with her after the 10k footjob that you pay for? Is there any further content with Beverly after she lets you lick her panties in the library? I kept trying to study there in the evening afterwards but she didn't show up again, and she still doesn't talk to me if I try to approach her in her class in the morning... (1C)

Basically I'd appreciate a recently updated walkthrough (doesn't have to be for the latest version or anything - just decently recent) because I can't tell for sure where any character's content ends :WaitWhat: and when I'm supposed to move on, but even answers about the content of the 3 specific characters I mentioned would be highly appreciated!
This is the only walk-through I've found although it is pretty out of date I think.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt

As for the 3 you mentioned, nothing new for them. That one drain scene is the only one for vhidna, I also haven't gotten anything else with Beverly past when you lick her panties and no second task nor new scenes for Dixie. Also not entirely sure but I think the only succubi you can progress without beating are Noo, Ayleen (was mentioned in the change log but I haven't gotten it to work) and Maven , again not totally sure about these.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so I would really recommend downloading the gallery from [Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
I dont know about Vhidna because she was always one of my least favorites but it sounds like there is more to her
Dixie I dont think there is additional content
I believe beverly has 3 more scenes after that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for school girls, there is also Carline and Tracy, there is also 3 separate rumors you can unlock which will turn some school girls into random encounters and chase you, Findom Rumors, Feet Rumors, and Ass Sniffing rumors,

heres whats in the Gallery for Vhidna

Vhidna.png Vhidna.png [/QUOTE]

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
for school girls, there is also Carline and Tracy
Tracy's room is supposed to be room 07 on floor 1 of the female dormitory, is it not? There's nothing on her in the walkthrough, but I did manage to find some info in the ancient earlier pages of this thread, and her content is supposedly started by taking the pervert's quest to steal panties, lockpicking her room and sniffing hers until she catches you. However, I can't find any panties to interact with in her room! There are some black kneesocks on the floor, a pair of white socks in the bath tub, and on her bed there is what looks like a black pair of panties, but I just can't interact with them at all! (and there's nothing else that can be interacted with in the whole room except those 2 pairs of socks) Any idea how I could get her content to start? Much appreciated!

also haven't gotten anything else with Beverly past when you lick her panties
Just keep attending class regularly from Monday to Friday after that scene. (extra classes on weekends do not count as progress towards this) It was the same for me until I did that, but once you do you will get further scenes where she invites you to her room after class! ;)

Reactions: BatmanBinSuperman

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Tracy's room is supposed to be room 07 on floor 1 of the female dormitory, is it not? There's nothing on her in the walkthrough, but I did manage to find some info in the ancient earlier pages of this thread, and her content is supposedly started by taking the pervert's quest to steal panties, lockpicking her room and sniffing hers until she catches you. However, I can't find any panties to interact with in her room! There are some black kneesocks on the floor, a pair of white socks in the bath tub, and on her bed there is what looks like a black pair of panties, but I just can't interact with them at all! (and there's nothing else that can be interacted with in the whole room except those 2 pairs of socks) Any idea how I could get her content to start? Much appreciated!

Just keep attending class regularly from Monday to Friday after that scene. (extra classes on weekends do not count as progress towards this) It was the same for me until I did that, but once you do you will get further scenes where she invites you to her room after class! ;)
Tracy, Bev, and the Creepy Girls (ass sniffing rumors 6 scenes) are my fav school content
Tracys content I think you have to find her panties after you finish your classes so in the evening there is 4 scenes, you also might need to finish up to the the end of the bloody dungeon questline so id recommend trying to finish the main questline first

Tracys panties should be on the middle of the table you get caught trying to steal them twice and then she takes them away the next 2 times you get caught trying to steal her bloomers
if they are not on the table then you are either not far along enough on the main quest or your game is bugged D=

Reactions: LAKueiJin

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
the only thing that happens when i interact with the creppy girls is a dialogue from them and thats it
theres content from them? and if yes, how can I see it?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the only thing that happens when i interact with the creppy girls is a dialogue from them and thats it
theres content from them? and if yes, how can I see it?
there is 6 scenes revolving around the creepy girls, the scenes involve ass sniffing and farting on your face
once you have high enough panty sniffing pervert score they will chase you down at night (around the dorm and school area)
or you can trigger the creepy girl rumors with a save editor if you dont want to grind out the pervert score
(i think you get pervert score via sniffing panties/selling panties and getting caught in girls rooms)
asssniff.png

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes