RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
if you put the game on easy there is absolutley no grinding needed or even buying equipment...
I'm sorry but... how??? I honestly find the gameplay for the fights with the main bosses extremely grindy and annoying. (much worse than tower of trample for example) As in, I have almost 12 hours of playtime, (lots of that time I just spent trying to get events at college or in the city with the various girls, but still) I'm energy level 17, I always use mental preparation before battles, (and keep reactivating focus! when it runs out) and Miki is still virtually undefeatable! And that is on "very easy", not on easy mind you! I also make sure to hit all the QTEs, but it's pointless, cause she always eventually one-shots me with a "compell"/"face trample" combo, which is enough to deplete my whole lifebar before I even get the chance to drink a potion!

I like this game and I agree it has a pretty interesting story, nice mysterious atmosphere etc, but I feel that the boss fights are way too damn frustratingly hard! I also bought equipment from the store in Sentinel city, and I read in the old guide that you should be able to progress the story with Miki even by just losing to her till she gets bored and lets you take Dominic, but I must've already lost to her at least 30 times and that didn't happen... How on earth do you beat her? Do I need to just keep grinding levels till I'm past 20, or is there a good Miki strategy I just didn't think about?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I'm sorry but... how??? I honestly find the gameplay for the fights with the main bosses extremely grindy and annoying. (much worse than tower of trample for example) As in, I have almost 12 hours of playtime, (lots of that time I just spent trying to get events at college or in the city with the various girls, but still) I'm energy level 17, I always use mental preparation before battles, (and keep reactivating focus! when it runs out) and Miki is still virtually undefeatable! And that is on "very easy", not on easy mind you! I also make sure to hit all the QTEs, but it's pointless, cause she always eventually one-shots me with a "compell"/"face trample" combo, which is enough to deplete my whole lifebar before I even get the chance to drink a potion!

I like this game and I agree it has a pretty interesting story, nice mysterious atmosphere etc, but I feel that the boss fights are way too damn frustratingly hard! I also bought equipment from the store in Sentinel city, and I read in the old guide that you should be able to progress the story with Miki even by just losing to her till she gets bored and lets you take Dominic, but I must've already lost to her at least 30 times and that didn't happen... How on earth do you beat her? Do I need to just keep grinding levels till I'm past 20, or is there a good Miki strategy I just didn't think about?
1. energy mantle protects you from Miki's compell. just make sure you have enough mana to keep it up at all times and you're golden. she will drain your mana occasionally, so be prepared to counter that.
2. forget about the stores in sentinel city. go to the blacksmith in the village not too far from vhidna and get yourself some iron/steel armor or something and a decent weapon.
3. going up levels doesn't help since the ladies scale up with you. overleveling apparently even makes things harder.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
1. energy mantle protects you from Miki's compell. just make sure you have enough mana to keep it up at all times and you're golden. she will drain your mana occasionally, so be prepared to counter that.
2. forget about the stores in sentinel city. go to the blacksmith in the village not too far from vhidna and get yourself some iron/steel armor or something and a decent weapon.
3. going up levels doesn't help since the ladies scale up with you. overleveling apparently even makes things harder.
I actually have over 100k (mostly due to obsessive-compulsive panty stealing) and a bank account, but never went to the blacksmith even once :LOL: - that's me being stupid and not exploring enough of the fantasy realm I suppose. As for energy mantle, thanks for the tip - I remember it being mostly useless against one of the previous bosses (either Ayleen or Vhidna), so what I was doing against Miki was mostly hitting her up with energy spheres and explosions after 3 hits, while trying to keep focus! up to resist her seduction moves. Energy syphon is probably still gonna be a problem, but if there is a way to resist "compell" beating her should still be relatively easy. Thanks a lot!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

i jus went back and checked an old save, its on very easy, elvl 19, and she died in 2 shots i have the main quest completed and 3 hours and 14 minutes in

also note the more you lose the harder they become (i think) because you gain sub points that makes it harder to resist
i recall when I first played I lost to ayleen so many times she became almost impossible to kill

if you really need equipment I recall like nait said the weapon smith under vhidnas area, and there is also the pawnshop that sells decent equipment

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
maybe this is just my bad memory, but what exactly was the 2nd ritual again? the questline goes all the way from vhidna, to ayleen, to miki and ends with reporting back after acquiring bonnie's essence. i mean, *they* show up in your head not long after, but that seems triggered through the events down in the bloody place, not because of some fancy witchcraft from vaila... right?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
maybe this is just my bad memory, but what exactly was the 2nd ritual again? the questline goes all the way from vhidna, to ayleen, to miki and ends with reporting back after acquiring bonnie's essence. i mean, *they* show up in your head not long after, but that seems triggered through the events down in the bloody place, not because of some fancy witchcraft from vaila... right?
I think the brain ghosts are a direct result of getting Bonnie's essence. That said I'll concede that I have no clue what the rituals actually are because... I don't think Vaila ever really explains them? She just needs the essences for *something* and that's as far as it gets, I think. I'm like 50% convinced that she actually can't do magic for shit and she's just waiting for Dom to grow a magical pair and do the work for her

Also, for the interested, Teary's doing a poll on Patreon. Wonder how it'll go. I'm sure that democracy will prove the femboydom to be perfectly legitimate and correct.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
this is all from memory too so I might be wrong
Noo, Vhidna, Ayleen, Miki, Noo/Maven, Bonnie, Miki blood maze, Blosom/coin fairy, Serenata, Alex/Julia

After Noo for the second time she teaches you how to absorb essence, and you can absorb all of them except for Bonnies who has a unique essence which seems to be the cause of you getting mind fucked and the dreams, once you finish the dream sequence you can finally absorb her essence
there seems to be something inside of bonnie and her essence which makes me hope we have a re match with her in the future

also if I recall from using Mtools, unlike the other succubus Bonnies class is actually called Conglomerate which according to google means "made up of parts from various sources or of various kinds"

Reactions: Tom Aspinall
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes