RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kharma59540

Jul 22, 2022
I did macky's shoe and foot sniffing scene but don't know how to do other scenes with her because she made me go to school regularly because she contacted the pizzeria that forbade me from working during school hours and I went to full school for 2 weeks but there was no other scene with macky. At night I met her on patrol at school but when asked for her she just said NO. Someone please show me how to get another shot with her after finishing sniffing her feet and shoes
She must find you at night in her room

Jul 28, 2021
She must find you at night in her room
Macky locks the door at night so i can't come in, If I stay in her room in the afternoon and use nap here until the night, she'll still be there. what do i have to do to go further with macky, i did everything but just stop at sniffing her shoes and her feet in the evening
1683012669529.png

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i can't see anyone here, why??? Please help me
not sure if daytime is relevant for that guy (it likely is), but the rain may very well also be an issue here. at least it is when it comes to a few other npc's like dixie and (the initial meeting with) beverly.

Jul 28, 2021
not sure if daytime is relevant for that guy (it likely is), but the rain may very well also be an issue here. at least it is when it comes to a few other npc's like dixie and (the initial meeting with) beverly.
i've been there all morning, afternoon, evening, night all weekday but i still don't see him or dixie anywhere :((
I don't even see any female buildings in them, I've been going all over the map all the time but I can't find them anywhere, just have a few non-interactive characters
1683036718193.png

Jul 28, 2021
I did macky's shoe and foot sniffing scene but don't know how to do other scenes with her because she made me go to school regularly because she contacted the pizzeria that forbade me from working during school hours and I went to full school for 2 weeks but there was no other scene with macky. At night I met her on patrol at school but when asked for her she just said NO.
Someone please show me how to get another shot with her after finishing sniffing her feet and shoes. If i want to lick her foot or do something at night went her in school, what will i do??? Please help me

1683036907594.png 1683037025321.png

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
I did macky's shoe and foot sniffing scene but don't know how to do other scenes with her because she made me go to school regularly because she contacted the pizzeria that forbade me from working during school hours and I went to full school for 2 weeks but there was no other scene with macky. At night I met her on patrol at school but when asked for her she just said NO.
Someone please show me how to get another shot with her after finishing sniffing her feet and shoes. If i want to lick her foot or do something at night went her in school, what will i do??? Please help me

View attachment 2590044 View attachment 2590047
Download a newer version.
The version you're playing on doesn't have the scenes you're looking for; so, you need to update.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
i've been there all morning, afternoon, evening, night all weekday but i still don't see him or dixie anywhere :((
That screenshot isn't the right area. Look at he screenshot theroadmosttravelled posted. Make sure you are on the lastest version too.

Go to Gatestale College - Right Outskirts and talk to the guy with questmark.
(I don't know, if he appears right away or you need to first to talk to him when he hides behind bush)

Last edited:

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Bruh why is everyone sleeping on serenata she can literally simulate every succubus that ever existed. The rest of Z+ is acceptable
That's the thing, if her main appeal is that she can be OTHER people, that's not a super strong argument for her herself XD

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Tried macky route after a while and found a portal, if that will lead to an expansion of her related the witch's quests thats gonna be fucking huge

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silverfan936
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes