RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
the poll is not a one-time thing, they're live polls which he will keep it up and see where it goes basically. for now yeah toilet whatever but things can and will definitely change

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
If Alex is not spammed in the polls we may never get the bare 20yr old mummified grippers

fate worse than death
Worry not sir, it is best to be in the middle, if someone is near the top then it means there's no need for more content, and if near the bottom it means that there's gonna be no interest either way, the middle or slightly above is where I'd pump more content into if I were developing.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
i'd like to think that teary is smart enough to know that patreon polls arent actually indicative of his fanbase's collective opinions, and he just puts one out every month or w/e to make the people throwing money at him think their opinion matters more. but i dont know the guy so maybe the game will soon be ruined by the coming toiletgeddon

• Angry
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
i'd like to think that teary is smart enough to know that patreon polls arent actually indicative of his fanbase's collective opinions, and he just puts one out every month or w/e to make the people throwing money at him think their opinion matters more. but i dont know the guy so maybe the game will soon be ruined by the coming toiletgeddon
Yeah, it's best they stay true to themselves, when a dev starts holding polls it's usually an indicator of 'idk what to do anymore' but I don't think it's the case with Teary.

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
Please remove the restriction on teleportation and add a warning (option or basic) in those places when the decision can block the storyline (there is enough text, sometimes the dialogues are postor, sometimes only the beginning is repeated, but you already skip). Poking around in the save check boxes and checking the passage is painful.
I had a line with homework, but I missed it there, checked the passage when I had already completed almost the entire available plot

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Is there a sub path to every succube or i should do this thing that we call "think" ?
once you lose/submit/stare enough, you get a 'crawl' option that unlocks new scenes or varients
a couple of them also have mind breaks (maven and ayleen?)

not everyone of them has crawl option but I know Bonnie does, I think Ayleen too once you do her panty quest
Noo has a second mode 'Serious Noo' once you beat her enough

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Ok so as i understand, i will have the possibility to skip fight for some succubue but not everyone ? Ok i hope fighting won't be too long though XD

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Patreon opinions are the only opinions which matter to teary since they are paying for the game and are what motivates teary to create the game.
Opinions of leechers are not needed. IF you want your opinion to count then become his patreon or somehow find out the link to the polls and vote anyway (only do it this way if you have no conscience ;))

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes