RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Did I do it right but i dont find the gallery
I dont know what happend then,the thing is you install katalist and flavenix patch then cut and paste flavenix patch into katalist game folder and if it appears press replace, now you should have gallery in the menù of screenshot (5)

Edit: check if patch and game version are compatible

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
I dont know what happend then,the thing is you install katalist and flavenix patch then cut and paste flavenix patch into katalist game folder and if it appears press replace, now you should have gallery in the menù of screenshot (5)

Edit: check if patch and game version are compatible
Thx bro finally did it

Reactions: Gunzerk332

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
How to use the android version??
Extract it with then if its an .apk just install and click, insted if you get game folder u will need joiplay for how to use joiplay watch tutorials

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Does someone is stuck on Noo becose of bug and the girl who hide in bush etc story never evolved ?

(if someone has a walkthrough it would be nice to be sure i've not make error who softlock or something missing to do but that the game don't gave enought hint. Personaly i think i've softlock him to progress in the story :/)

EDIT: i've not see there was a F version now, maybe that's why i was feeling stuck or softlock but if someone has a walkthrough it would be nice to be sure

Last edited:

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
Girl that is hiding in a bush? Does she have a name? From the random girl encounters i had until yet i saw only the creepy girls (asssniffing/facefarting).

I played main story until Miki now maybe i could list up my encounters but i guess I’m also missing content since the world is so big with many time zones and unlock requirements.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I don't remember her name, it's a blonde girl that you see at many different spot, i've only succed have 1 conversation 1 time after nothing she always run.

On Noo the bug that i can't speak to her anymore is when she become last stage i succed fight her 1 time, lose or win change nothing after that fight i can't speak to her anymore (and i'm supposed to talk to her to finish a quest) look like a softlock to me more than a bug

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes