RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Do we have any word on when an update is suppose to drop? A release date, month, or something?

I thought we were expecting early June to Mid June, though I could be mistaken for other games im following.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Do we have any word on when an update is suppose to drop? A release date, month, or something?

I thought we were expecting early June to Mid June, though I could be mistaken for other games im following.
your mistaken I wouldnt expect an update for 3-4 months

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Idk about 3-4 months since it's already been a while since the last release but yeah, Teary always takes his time. And no, no news on discord, if anyone's wondering.

Reactions: Falsokeboso

rajid60740

Apr 1, 2021
I made the mistake to not perv on Beverly when I got the first chance. Now she just leaves directly after each study session. Somewhere in this thread I read that there is a book in the library to reset her. Is that still in the game and if yes where?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I made the mistake to not perv on Beverly when I got the first chance. Now she just leaves directly after each study session. Somewhere in this thread I read that there is a book in the library to reset her. Is that still in the game and if yes where?
ill be honest I have never heard of a reset book, so I think you just have to restart *i think* you have to ask to see her panties when given the first chance

Reactions: rajid60740

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
So, if you press x (cancel) in the chose your path thing it apears a new option "i chose my own path" but after the vampire girl fight (the second one in a rampage where you can't win the fight) there is this sequence of the voice telling you to let her in and after that my element is set to frost anyways... It is always like this or i fucked it up in someway?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
So, if you press x (cancel) in the chose your path thing it apears a new option "i chose my own path" but after the vampire girl fight (the second one in a rampage where you can't win the fight) there is this sequence of the voice telling you to let her in and after that my element is set to frost anyways... It is always like this or i fucked it up in someway?
No there is 3 choices and depending on your choice different dialogue and scenes appear, but none of them sexual and none of them effect anything at the moment although one of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
No there is 3 choices and depending on your choice different dialogue and scenes appear, but none of them sexual and none of them effect anything at the moment although one of them

The routes so far do change the "ending" of the current build a little bit.

No big changes in the story as of yet, but there's a billion switches involved, no doubt we'll see it affect the story later on.

Remember what you told Allan at the start about grades, your life? Game saved all that. Who knows for what.

Reactions: Evizzy89 and Sazder

Hornygow

Jun 22, 2023
Can I ask for your help guys? My walkthrough seems to have a problem. After battling with serenata on noo's order, she told me wait for her next order and everything seems to stop progressing. The third ritual mission wont start, dominic doesn't have any task for me as well, and noo still hasn't call. Days have passed in the game and no advancement whatsoever.

Maxbrown05255

Sep 8, 2021
Can I ask for your help guys? My walkthrough seems to have a problem. After battling with serenata on noo's order, she told me wait for her next order and everything seems to stop progressing. The third ritual mission wont start, dominic doesn't have any task for me as well, and noo still hasn't call. Days have passed in the game and no advancement whatsoever.
click on quest and see if it say anything

Reactions: Hornygow

Maxbrown05255

Sep 8, 2021
Nothing happens, I just want access to the sentinel mines, which I already explored after miki pushed me, but now I cant go back and madam bonnie doesn't appear in her room after I blackout there.
do you have the latest verson
if you do send me a screenshort of your game the quest part

Reactions: Hornygow
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes