RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I'd love more john/other student stuff,dilan can be having mental breakdowns but atleast his stoner buddy (?) will always be there
I agree, some "wholesome" content would be really cool considering the recent trend of brutal and angsty content more recently. Tons of characters for this, Bonnie, Miki, Dominic, Ki...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hoping Bonnie would cuddle with you in the mindsinks, when she asks you if you have a fever and wants you to lie down on her bed, but it turns into facesitting instead.

Hopefully we get some stuff with Miki when she moves in, she's tsundere af and I love it, Ki's got a lot of opportunities for wholesome content too, and why not sociopathic Dominic too?

We need more John activities though, love his look on life, "how can I focus on math when there's a magic world just around the corner?".

Last edited:

Sir Dingus IV

Jul 21, 2019
sorry if this has been answered before but anyone know if the female student feet scenes are obtainable? like the ATM scene and other pictures found in the game files.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
sorry if this has been answered before but anyone know if the female student feet scenes are obtainable? like the ATM scene and other pictures found in the game files.
No one found how to except the mod from fvlaenix. https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/
Try to find the latest one in dev thread using search "katalist" then somewhere under "rumors" label in the game.

edit: btw Patreon is 30(or 31) days from subscribing, so for example you subscribe 5th this month , then you pay again 5th next month of some American(?) timezone if anyone wanted to know.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Had another look around in the map events before the new update drops and found some interesting little things, some very minor things but some with big implications.

And now for some bigger stuff:
Katalyst3 Tuesday.PNG
Vhidna shows up to pet Blossy on Tuesdays, seems bugged atm, but the scene exists, cute.
Katalyst7.PNG
You guys probably know this one but ghosts show up at the sentinel tower after Walter dies, interesting dialogue hinting at the harverst.

Oh and seems Teary went up to 1k a month, a far cry from the days he made a quarter of what Dekarous made.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Also I'm not sure if we've talked about this here but, there's a small secret "questline" of sorts to get a secret essence of Snow, which is op as fuck.

Yeah. I did mention Snow a couple times in the past. It is very strong and basically two shots Ayleen.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Had another look around in the map events before the new update drops and found some interesting little things, some very minor things but some with big implications.

And now for some bigger stuff:
View attachment 2830165
Vhidna shows up to pet Blossy on Tuesdays, seems bugged atm, but the scene exists, cute.
View attachment 2830161
You guys probably know this one but ghosts show up at the sentinel tower after Walter dies, interesting dialogue hinting at the harverst.

Oh and seems Teary went up to 1k a month, a far cry from the days he made a quarter of what Dekarous made.
because of Teary adding a poll (10$ tier) I subbed to his Patreon
I imagine alot of people who want some input/sneak peaks on the next version will upgrade to t2 on patreon and people who really super want their content will up to the t3 tier (you get 2 votes)

communication and polls go a long way, I just hope even if its smaller updates itll be more frequent Teary does deserve the support and I also hope this adds an incentive to him aswell because the extra cash will definitely bring a higher quality of life

that being said I had no clue about any of those secrets and I have put alot of hours in although a large part of those hours were spent fappin it but regardless I hope that not too many scenes are hidden and if there are then I hope there is a clear guide to get to them
heres the preview pic

rere.png

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
and heres the post

[Briefing]s will replace General, Text Reports and other short posts, putting them all in one post.

・Decisional Polls // Edge Points

I'll add a feature I came up with to the decisional polls, Edge Points:

If one choice gets 2nd place, it will get 2 points.

If one choice gets 3th or 4th, it will get 1 point.

These points can stack and will be saved throught the polls.

Said points will be called Edge Points and written alongside the choice in the polls.

For example, Dixie gets 2nd twice, Caroline 2nd once and 3th once, Beverly 2nd once, Tracy 3th once. In that case they will appear on the polls as such:

-Bonnie Expansion

-Dixie Expansion (Edge: 4)

-Caroline Expansion (Edge: 3)

-Beverly Expansion (Edge: 2)

-Tracy Expansion (Edge: 1)

-Ayleen Expansion

And the Edge points will be counted as extra votes for them.

So in this poll, if Dixie were to end second again to let's say Bonnie but only by up to 3 points, the 4 Edge points she accumulated will make her take the 1st place instead. Dixie would be worked on instead, giving Bonnie 3 Edge points, as she was the original 1st.

This is to avoid those situations where something only gets near winning forever without actually winning(blue-balling).

(Point rates can be tweaked on percentages and will be written on each Poll post's note section)

・Live Polls:

There were some... interesting occourences. But they did show me that they can't be used for important decisions.

Live Polls will still be used, however, as they are useful in letting me see an overall on what subscribers want, to sketch and all.

So, The Popularity and Kinks polls will be archived and reset at every Main Version's final release. Both to see changes for what I previously mentioned and because they are fun to see.

I will post the Top 10 of each in the Briefings for said versions.

The full results will be kept on a log on Discord and in the Wiki once I'm done making it.

・Some confusions and requests

>On previews:

Removing previews is just not gonna happen.

However, I will make preview pictures only with a picture and post news or any text on other posts, such as these Briefing posts.

So, if you'd rather not see preview pictures you can skip said posts.

Example of this is the [Picture] post I posted before this [Briefing] post.

>For who is confused on Main and Early versions:

Although this is basically a longer copy paste, Main Versions include Main Progression, whereas Early Versions contain what Nurses and Overseers decide on the polls, and that builds up to Main Versions.

Playtest versions are test versions that are released to Overseers only.

Early Versions are released to Nurses and Overseers.

Main Versions are released to Supporters, Nurses and Overseers.

Early versions, the non-main story updates, are decided by Nurses, with x1 vote, and Overseers, with x2 vote, on the Decisional Polls between every version.

Some were also confused on the timing regarding the updates and their releases, so, I made this example:

Month V= ~1week Overseers Playtest -> [Main Version] release -> Supporters and Nurses

Month W= ~1week Overseers Playtest -> [Early Version] release -> Nurses

Month X= ~1week Overseers Playtest -> [Early Version] release -> Nurses

Month Y= ~1week Overseers Playtest -> [Main Version] release -> Supporters and Nurses

Month Z= ~1week Overseers Playtest -> [Early Version] release -> Nurses

REPEAT

>Suggestions on plans:

Specific rotations and additions that were suggested and discussed will be kept in consideration. However, I think everyone can relate to wanting to try something out instead of changing it before getting results.

After thinking about it, some of the problems highlighted would arise if I were to do those changes, not the contrary.

Again, there's nothing that can't eventually be tweaked.

So, there will be no changes as of now, especially not right after I just changed the whole thing.

Besides, I think that a list of features such as "play this and this" instead of "play this once this is x and x has passed"etc is a lot more straight-forward. Hence, no changes.

I understand concerns and what-not, but I'm fairly confident in the system I set up.

・Post Naming

I will put a [denominator] on every post, so they are easier to distinguish from each other. For example:

[Picture] = A picture or preview picture

[Briefing] = This very post-alike post

[Main Version] = A Main Version of a Game

[Early Version] = An Early Version of a Game

[Test Version] = The Test Version of either an Early or Main version of a Game

[Decisional Poll] = The polls where Early Content/Content between Main Porgressions is decided

So for who wanted to avoid previews, just skip the [Picture] posts.

・To End

If you don't know what I'm talking about regarding Decisional Polls ->

Link back to current Poll ->

Thank you. See you soon.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Believe it or not, we actually got five hours of Teary being in voice chat and hinting at stuff while a dude searched for secrets. Like a dev commentary lmao. We're so back, bros

That's pretty cool, though the specific skills thing should be fixed, the skill just tells you it gives orbs. Did he mention anything about the Trent boyz?

I thought everyone had figured the snow thing, first thing I got in the new content when the update dropped, I looked at the events in that area but there's nothing much unfortunately.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes