RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I just got back to the game after 2 years, and while it is way better than it was, it constantly bugs and now I'm stuck after winning against Serenata. I've read the thread, and nothing seems to work. I have "Wait for Summoning", "Wait for instructions from Dominic" and "Wait for call from Noo" on main quests after Serenata. I've beaten both Blossy and Coin Pixie but that didn't do anything, I also can't give topaz mine to Pixie. So am I bugged out and would have to start from beggining, or am I just missing something.
You are at the end of the current available content. There's some hidden stuff here and there scattered across the game if you feel like exploring.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I just got back to the game after 2 years, and while it is way better than it was, it constantly bugs and now I'm stuck after winning against Serenata. I've read the thread, and nothing seems to work. I have "Wait for Summoning", "Wait for instructions from Dominic" and "Wait for call from Noo" on main quests after Serenata. I've beaten both Blossy and Coin Pixie but that didn't do anything, I also can't give topaz mine to Pixie. So am I bugged out and would have to start from beggining, or am I just missing something.
Yeah Alex is the end of the current content. After Serenata, you report back to Noo (and Maven if you're on that route). After that I think you talk to Vaila. This part often gets bugged for a lot of people though.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Isn't Alex the end of current content?
Oh, so you haven't encountered her then? Alright, then if I recall correctly, skip a day or two as normal, eventually Dominic should be meeting with you. My memory might be a bit fuzzy about this since it has been a while, but Dom should be a total douche to you for a moment and then eventually take you to Alex.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Well here is the problem, I've skipped about 3 weeks to start Macky content, so I've both skipped school, slept lessons, attended lessons etc. and nothing happens with Dominic. Guess I'll have to start new save after some break, too many Hrs went into this playthrough.
Macky is seriously most annoying to complete. I did make a cheat to just complete her quest the easy way but I deleted it. I will do it again when next update drops

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Update teaser 4
Looks like we got a name to the new(?) character Enna
For anyone curious about the current top 4 poll stats
Bonnie - 25%
Macky - 18%
Creepy - 16%
Domin - 14%

this is the time for anyone who has browsed the game files and all the hidden stuff to let us know if there is any lore! D=

Enna.jpg

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021

Update teaser 4
Looks like we got a name to the new(?) character Enna
For anyone curious about the current top 4 poll stats
Bonnie - 25%
Macky - 18%
Creepy - 16%
Domin - 14%

this is the time for anyone who has browsed the game files and all the hidden stuff to let us know if there is any lore! D=

View attachment 2861570
Spoiler it

Guys spoiler every patreon pics you post here please

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Alright we've reached the end of the month, If I recall, we should be expecting an update, THE update, soon right?

This is now a certified post of hype and anticipation.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Alright we've reached the end of the month, If I recall, we should be expecting an update, THE update, soon right?

This is now a certified post of hype and anticipation.
Should be soon, doesn't mean it will show up here right away since the overseer tier is suppose to get the "test build". They're just getting the game first and judging from the past bug fixing could take more than a week while still having easy to find bugs in it.

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Use the gallery that Fvlaenix created, it's the only way
i havent finished the sub quest line, but go see Carolina in the golden street city grocery store at night. it starts a findom / human ATM plot line that im expecting will include that third picture but haven't finished it yet myself.

Reactions: Gamifexian

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
What's the current end of content? I just beat Alex and Julie. When I got back I gave Trent his friend's head. Now the rituals with Dominic and the witch don't seem to be progressing.

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
I am very patient although I would like nothing more than to play the Katalist update, I can wait a very long while.. that is for certain.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes