RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hmm, kinda seems a lot smaller than the last updates?
yeah, reads like it's mostly just bugfixes, but according to the discord this will be a story-heavy update.
idk, personally i'm still waiting for the vhidna teasers from more than a year ago, but if the story progresses that's fine too/even better.
apparently after that there will be poll-related updates, adding more stuff to the common favorites (bonnie, macky...).
teary also put a bunch of poll results in the discord, but i think they got mostly posted here already.

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
yeah, reads like it's mostly just bugfixes, but according to the discord this will be a story-heavy update.
idk, personally i'm still waiting for the vhidna teasers from more than a year ago, but if the story progresses that's fine too/even better.
apparently after that there will be poll-related updates, adding more stuff to the common favorites (bonnie, macky...).
teary also put a bunch of poll results in the discord, but i think they got mostly posted here already.
It's possible it's the "Harvest" that's been teased heavily before, the deleted patreon posts included the new girl Enna, principal Deverou and Miki in a uniform, Alex also says the harvest is impending and the ghosts in Sentinel Tower tell you the same.

Wouldn't make much sense to spoil it in the changelog.

Reactions: chesire

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It's possible it's the "Harvest" that's been teased heavily before, the deleted patreon posts included the new girl Enna, principal Deverou and Miki in a uniform, Alex also says the harvest is impending and the ghosts in Sentinel Tower tell you the same.

Hmm, I hope so. The changelog is kinda disappointing for how long it takes between updates otherwise. Not insulting Teary, but it's pretty much just all bugfixes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

It’s not going to be the Harvest… and teary said that only two out of the three preview character pics are in this update… which are Enna and Miki in the school uniform..

chesire

May 5, 2017
Call me skeptical. But I seriously hate this timing. It's exactly 6 months after previous update. According to this site latest update now it's 6 months after. I really praying he was busy with University and not just calculating this.

To all people who are gonna come after me. I don't have problem with 6 month wait period but problem with the usual wait period followed by abandonment of any game. Most western developer eventually drops their game

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Call me skeptical. But I seriously hate this timing. It's exactly 6 months after previous update. According to this site latest update now it's 6 months after. I really praying he was busy with University and not just calculating this.

To all people who are gonna come after me. I don't have problem with 6 month wait period but problem with the usual wait period followed by abandonment of any game. Most western developer eventually drops their game
I'd be worried if he was a new developer but Teary has been making Katalist for three years now. He usually just takes ages to post updates but they're usually very substantial/good imo so I don't mind.

I also don't think Teary really cares about f95's abandonment rule/even knows about it tbh.

Reactions: colifa

chesire

May 5, 2017
I'd be worried if he was a new developer but Teary has been making Katalist for three years now. He usually just takes ages to post updates but they're usually very substantial/good imo so I don't mind.

I also don't think Teary really cares about f95's abandonment rule/even knows about it tbh.
I want this game to be completed. Hope Teary does that. I am just a little bummed out by losing a lot of money to multiple patreons with nothing to show for. Atleast eastern developers package a complete game even if it's censored

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I want this game to be completed. Hope Teary does that. I am just a little bummed out by losing a lot of money to multiple patreons with nothing to show for. Atleast eastern developers package a complete game even if it's censored
drop a sub when the update is out and if the update is worth it, don't stay subbed to developers for months if they don't provide monthly content

subscribing to a patreon is almost never worth it, it doesn't speed up development time it doesn't increase the size of updates its more of a donation to show you appreciate or enjoy what the developer is doing

in the end its your money its up to you how to spend it and considering most of the content is free if you wait a little but patience isn't something many people are capable of (speaking from experience)

WMPerkele

Mar 2, 2018
I just said fuck it and started supporting the dude for the link, might as well, both this and tower of trample are my exact kinda stuff and i wanna make sure he actually keeps making it. However i have much less faith for ToT to actually fund it

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes