RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Tearycian has surpassed Dekarous in patreon earnings! :PogChamp:
At the current moment, even disregarding the Development side of things, strictly from a quality of work standpoint, Teary does deserve a bit more support than Deka ngl.
With Teary, I can kind of see potential with the game, with the story in general, and a willingness from him to make some good content (and subjectively I do feel more like he's delays are caused by IRL situations, which is not to say it's perfect, but it's a bit more reasonable than, for example, Koda's delays).
With Deka, at least from his games, it feels like he's gradually lost the drive to make them, settling for less and less satisfying scenes and content.

But this is a purely subjective opinion

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
yeah tbh Katalist is the better game kinda like a femdom persona.
At the current moment, even disregarding the Development side of things, strictly from a quality of work standpoint, Teary does deserve a bit more support than Deka ngl.
With Teary, I can kind of see potential with the game, with the story in general, and a willingness from him to make some good content (and subjectively I do feel more like he's delays are caused by IRL situations, which is not to say it's perfect, but it's a bit more reasonable than, for example, Koda's delays).
With Deka, at least from his games, it feels like he's gradually lost the drive to make them, settling for less and less satisfying scenes and content.

But this is a purely subjective opinion

Reactions: aspi45

trickster_JK

Nov 27, 2022
Im on my phone so i cant aply none of these and with the many fules idk which one am i even suposed to suposedly download and i want the actual feature implemented not just see the scene so the scene in the banner is fake then you cant triger it ingame without a mod ?
I suppose the scene is actually present in the game, but there are various bugs that don't allow you to have it. So yeah, in a way, as far as I know you can't get it without a "mod"

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023
And thats about when I realized that the game was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
one new character and mostly bug fixes, though I guess it's in line with teary doing incremental updates (P1, p1f etc), still happy to see the game progress

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
So how to access the new content this time? Do I have to restart again?

Edit: Nevermind, sleeping is the trick.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes