RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 4, 2017
she looks like she has some nice hips on her, i like it but the colors really screw with everything it looks like her hands coming out her breast

I wonder whats up with the principle, Allen is trying to act like hes looking out for us but him and Beatrix got the principal hooked up to some fluids and stuff?

Personally if I was Dillan I would have fried him and a few other students by now
what its the game from your right signature i can´t recognize the name

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
You're asking people to do hours of work for free. I've made walkthroughs before, and it sucks all the fun out of the game you are writing it for, takes forever, and is met with almost as much complaining as thanks.
Maybe not a total walkthrought but an index with number of quest by character and the place of some character so we can keep track when we do the game again

personaly i will come back now that i've see Noo bug is fixed but my old save don't work so i will get hard time to know since the time if i miss stuff that i've do in the past :/ (specialy the side quest i was doing every side quest before continue main story but now i will miss a lot)

those who don't want any spoil has just to not look index or walkthrought instead cry xD

i love this game but i struggle since old save don't work i only remember the game a bit before get stuck all the begining i've forget (Noo bug i was stuck is far in the story way after have done serpentine and the under tower when you have do maven and return fight Noo, i can fight her one time and after i was stuff that's where i was in my old save)

I'm wondering, does Mtool can help to found quest ingame ? or is that stuff only for cheating ?

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ya a walkthrough takes a lot of time, I dont think it should be done by one person. Maybe we can create a thread and everyone can participate in it on Github?
If it were a light-handed walkthrough, sure. Meaning a very basic guide to get from A to B. But if you want to create a more detailed walkthrough designed to 100% the game, you really need someone to gather all the information from contributors and format everything. There needs to be someone keeping track of everything and keeping everything organized.

Plus you need playtesters to comb for every scene and to record all the triggers, you need someone to go through the process of recording spoils, crafting, gathering ingredients....everyone wants to do the fun stuff, but it's the meticulously boring tasks that are going to get left out, and often those are the thing that people using guides are going to want to know.

There is a reason walkthroughs aren't written. I'm not saying don't try, just keep your expectations low...

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
nah the stuff part etc it's not really needed, the game is not that hard in that regard since the dev has put some way to farm lvl and if you fight 1 time every girl you know which one is faster to kill to loot valuable stuff to get money etc.

maybe my terms walkthrough was not the meaning i wanted if it's that detailed, what i would seek would be more like a list of quest and area where begin side quest, like that you still need to seek a bit but if you have done the game before you don't lose time seeking into the global map. (Doing an index page like that or put a Hint system ingame if your game don't progress in quest after a certain time but this would had too much work to the dev, same a room with all CG and a code to unlock all for those who have already play would ask too much :/)

that's the only problem i see in the game if not the quick system to lvl and farm is quick enought for those who have already done the game the hard way in the past ^^

Stuff and item are not hard to found (personaly i remember i was farming Maven the most becose she was the easier to do quick win with my stuff and still get good valuable stuff to get money) i don't think any item has like a 1% drop, doing 10-20 time every girl is way enought to see all the different loot.

And the main story don't need any walkthrough, it's enought with game indication if you think 2minutes (+ the dev work hard on fixing bug who stuck the progression on character like Noo etc), only some side i don't remember how to begin them like found the girl who turn you in a human ATM stuff like that it's scene like that on side quest i seek

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred52

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Hey any of y'all notice a bug when fighting the enraged spirit thingies or is it just me? Never had this issue before in previous updates.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Played through the update real quick. Not much added by it (the Enna succubus as H-content, a few new equips etc.). And indeed, if you complete the Questline, you lose access to Beverly H-Scenes and Miki as a whole (Combat&Scenes).

Here's the full Save for the game so far, did most content, did not go through much of each Succubi sub path (did a bit of Macky, you'll have to tweak the game Variables&Switches if you want to redo those Scenes; or wait for a Gallery Patch), so it's fresh to start on (also have all skills, good equips, decent Loadout to beat anyone (if you start the combat by using "Energy Stabilization", OP skill) ).

To add Miki back, I made Save 11, still with all the v0.097 Content done too. (if you play from that Save, Miki will remain even if you leave the map, no worries there).

Enna is re-doable quite easily by getting back to her place ("Old Housing Facility", from Witch's House teleport), and either directly choosing Fight, or choosing to Play and wandering around like during the Questline.

Necroya

Apr 25, 2022
I've found four of the five keys. one in the office, one outside, one in the deposit, and one in the rest room. I cannot for the life of me, find the last one. any help?

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Wait did i hear this correctly? An UPDATE? and one with LORE and STORY?

FUCK YEAH BABY, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Wait did i hear this correctly? An UPDATE? and one with LORE and STORY?

FUCK YEAH BABY, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes now if I don't get one next month I'm unsubing from the subscribe star

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really good update even though it's a short one, the desing of Enna was very intriguing and the final revelation was totally unexpected. Waiting for the next one.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
For Beverly, I believe there's three possible options out there, it only depends on what Teary choses to do with it.
A) Beverly might become an NPC somewhere in Sentinel City, maybe at the hotel, who knows?
B) Beverly might just straight up be completely cut from this point on due to her being a headache to deal with since every bugfix with her only breaks her even further.
C) Maybe she will play some part in the story later on and it's just going to be a wait and see.

But yeah, this update did progress the story, but it also cut quite a lot of content. No more Miki (For now), no more Beverly, no more Enna after that bit is done. Not a fan of content being cut, even if it's just temporarily.
*Puts on tinfoil hat*
What Beverly and Miki do have in common? Piss scenes! What was the big talk on the thread sometime ago? Scat!
I think Teary started implementing scat scenes for characters that already had pissing scenes, but didn't finish to this update. But since characters were changed to certain point, he had to temporarily cut them out.
I want to believe.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes